Requesting The Best

PowerUp5000

Dark Match Winner
Hello, I wanted to request a sig but I wasn't sure who to ask and who is the best. I was wanting a DBZ themed sig as my name is PowerUp5000. You'd think that since it's dragonballz I would have went with a higher number but I thought PowerUp1,000,000 might look a little ridiculous so I went with a nice round number. I was thinking a modified picture of Vegeta powering up or something would be cool, but If I can get one I will leave the creative end up to the creator. I was just unsure who would be best to ask, and wanted to basically put an open invitation out there for whoever is the best to dazzle me with their skills.

For that matter, you guys can make a contest of it. Make me a sig and post them, and I will choose the one I like best, IDK. Just thought that might make it interesting. Either way, I am requesting a sig. Sorry about making a separate thread to do so, I just wasn't sure what other way to go about it considering my situation of not knowing who best to ask.

Hello, I wanted to request a sig but I wasn't sure who to ask and who is the best. I was wanting a DBZ themed sig as my name is PowerUp5000. You'd think that since it's dragonballz I would have went with a higher number but I thought PowerUp1,000,000 might look a little ridiculous so I went with a nice round number. I was thinking a modified picture of Vegeta powering up or something would be cool, but If I can get one I will leave the creative end up to the creator. I was just unsure who would be best to ask, and wanted to basically put an open invitation out there for whoever is the best to dazzle me with their skills.

For that matter, you guys can make a contest of it. Make me a sig and post them, and I will choose the one I like best, IDK. Just thought that might make it interesting. Either way, I am requesting a sig. Sorry about making a separate thread to do so, I just wasn't sure what other way to go about it considering my situation of not knowing who best to ask.

A space between Dragonball and Z would have made a hell of a difference...

Here you go man, I gaved it my best.

Untitled-2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back