Danmen001's Book This: Smackdown vs. Raw - Script This - Sig Request Thread

Danmen001

Championship Contender
Ok, so this will be my permanent Smackdown vs. Raw sig requesting thread. Since I am going to start using more sigs / pictures for my Script This I am going to be asking for whoever can make decent sigs to give it a go and make some of the thing I am requesting. Rep to all who at least try.

My first sig request is this:

I would like a full size sig (500 x 300, or something close to being fairly visible without breaking the rules,) with the words

Book This:
Smackdown vs. Raw - Script This​

on it preferably formatted like that in the top middle. Preferably in the colour red. A black background on it. The WWE Championship in the middle of the sig, preferrably a clear shot and without a name on it.

Also at the bottom middle of the sig, the slogan "Danmen's Fed", also in red.

More sigs will be asked for in this thread soon enough, especially with the biggest party of the Summer coming up, SummerSlam.

I am still looking for people to do the one above, it doesn't have to be perfect-o. Just follow the guidelines loosely and it should be fine. Ok, now I am looking for a few more. These won't be sigs, but they will be used in my Book This.

I want a wrestlezone.com graphic if anyone could make this for me. This will be used as my Insider type thing for my book this. Basically, I am looking for:

A black background again. Any size I don't care. Although it should be decently big so you can read it clearly. In the middle top, I would like

wrestlezone.com
Going Inside Script This​

In red please. Also, if possible in the middle of the sig I would like the silouette of a man. So, the black background with a white outline of a man.

Rep to all who at least give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back