Release Yet Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know you don't care (further evidenced by your unneccessary apostrophe).

Also, let it be known one of the main reasons you repeatedly mention &/or use your power here is due to how sad your offline life is, if you in fact have one.

I met my girlfriend online and I make money posting wrestling reviews online. I'm rather happy with how things go on here.

I was happy when I was a G-Mod and wasn't in total control.

EVen when you're in control here, you're clearly not in control where it matters.

Also, the less ciontrol you have here, the happier many members would probably be.

Regardless, I have let you know the few things that need to be done so you never have to read my (high-quality) posts again... Yet you're not doing them, instead responding to me & patting yourself on the back.

EVen when you're in control here, you're clearly not in control where it matters.

Also, the less ciontrol you have here, the happier many members would probably be.

Regardless, I have let you know the few things that need to be done so you never have to read my (high-quality) posts again... Yet you're not doing them, instead responding to me & patting yourself on the back.

I have always enjoyed Barry Horowitz.

SEX JOKE.

HULK SMASH!!

Two 80s references in one post. I'm happy.

If you get banned on here does that mean you can't post on the main page with that profile?

I think so but I'm not sure.

What are the odds of having two posters who are simultaneously completely oblivious to reality and reason and can't, under any circumstances, let themselves be proven wrong even when the truth is staring them in the face? Of the two, I dislike this one more because although not all that intelligent, he is clearly smarter than Todd. This guy's adequate grammar allow people to actually be roused by his self-righteous, repetitive, debunked claims, and that's something annoying in itself.

If I could laud him for anything it would have to be his stoicism, though, as he's never once wavered from his initial 'I was wrongfully imprisoned' stance, despite being proven wrong many times. It would be admirable if the premise wasn't so painfully and dramatically annoying.

What are the odds of having two posters who are simultaneously completely oblivious to reality and reason and can't, under any circumstances, let themselves be proven wrong even when the truth is staring them in the face? Of the two, I dislike this one more because although not all that intelligent, he is clearly smarter than Todd. This guy's adequate grammar allow people to actually be roused by his self-righteous, repetitive, debunked claims, and that's something annoying in itself.

If I could laud him for anything it would have to be his stoicism, though, as he's never once wavered from his initial 'I was wrongfully imprisoned' stance, despite being proven wrong many times. It would be admirable if the premise wasn't so painfully and dramatically annoying.

While I like that you remark on my being "smarter than" someone (half the members here, it seems), I also have to correct your claims I've been proven wrong/debunked. I'd admit if it happened once, or a million times, but it never has.

And responding to the post I was coming here to reply about (Mack Militant's):

1] Who is Robbie?

2] I leave, & he gets a forum without me, which is what he wants... Plus, he can spend the rest of his life here, able to claim uninterrupted that the actions by him, Slyfox, and other staffers were correct... If anything, I certainly lose in that scenario.

I think you're vastly overestimating how bad KB wants you gone from here.

This. Considering there are several reasons why he could easily just get rid of you and no one would ever care. If KB wanted him gone, he would be gone.

While I like that you remark on my being "smarter than" someone (half the members here, it seems), I also have to correct your claims I've been proven wrong/debunked. I'd admit if it happened once, or a million times, but it never has.

And responding to the post I was coming here to reply about (Mack Militant's):

1] Who is Robbie?

2] I leave, & he gets a forum without me, which is what he wants... Plus, he can spend the rest of his life here, able to claim uninterrupted that the actions by him, Slyfox, and other staffers were correct... If anything, I certainly lose in that scenario.

None of this matters you imbecile. You aren't nearly as important as you think you are. Nobody really cares about you, or your fate. You think the innerwebz is serious business and those of us who aren't completely ******ed lolololol at you because you're basically a meme.

None of this matters you imbecile. You aren't nearly as important as you think you are. Nobody really cares about you, or your fate. You think the innerwebz is serious business and those of us who aren't completely ******ed lolololol at you because you're basically a meme.

I have to start by responding to the quote that "None of this matters..." & I'm not "nearly as important as" I "think" I am.

My response to that is simply to say that maybe none of it is important or matters to you. However, you are not important or someone that matters to anyone else. Nor is anyone or anything that matters to you.

I & this matter are important to others, & do matter to others. The sheer number of posts that have gone on about it (including yours, ironically) prove that.

*Almost forgot to add my response to the remark about "...those of us who aren't completely ******ed...". I have previously stated on these forums about my love for irony, which makes me appreciate the irony that your even making a claim about such people existing proves you are not part of that group (if they in fact do).

Also, on behalf of KB, I want to thank all of you who suggested that I am overestimating his feelings about me or this situation. However, the simple fact is that outside of this site &/or these forums, nobody will interact with him, or even pretend to befriend him. Any discussion of anything that might involve him (which is always his decision to make) is of utmost importance in his life.

I & this matter are important to others, & do matter to others. The sheer number of posts that have gone on about it (including yours, ironically) prove that.

Has anybody ever agreed with you or supported you on this site? One single person?

Also, on behalf of KB, I want to thank all of you who suggested that I am overestimating his feelings about me or this situation. However, the simple fact is that outside of this site &/or these forums, nobody will interact with him, or even pretend to befriend him. Any discussion of anything that might involve him (which is always his decision to make) is of utmost importance in his life.

Even if this was true (which I know it is not) it's still more than you've got. You can't even get any friends on a wrestling forum, much less the real world.

At least I'm not you. That makes my life better than yours.

I only talk to KB here, so I'm OK with all of this.

I only talk to KB here, so I'm OK with all of this.

Except for the fact that the post I quoted was made public, so it is to everybody.

Now, let me respond to all statements & questions regarding me:

1] To "The Brain": Yes, many here have agreed with me. If you read any of the site beside your own posts (why you quote mine before replying?), you'd have seen that by now.

2] Also to TB: No need for the "if this is true" or claim you know it's not; We both (& LOTS of other members besides us) know it's true, & the mere idea it's not is one of MILLIONS of things you don't know.

3] To KB: No, you're not me, but as Danny Cooksey once said, that's a good thing; If we switched places, our clothes wouldn't fit... However, your life would THEN be better than mine, as you'd be a million times smarter than your current self.

Wait a minute. This guy said that he signed up here so that he can post comments ON THE MAIN SITE?! Tell me I'm not the only one who caught that.

No wonder he's in prison. He must clearly be of a lesser mental capacity if he would rather post on the main site then on the forums.

1] To "The Brain": Yes, many here have agreed with me. If you read any of the site beside your own posts (why you quote mine before replying?), you'd have seen that by now.

That part in parentheses doesn't make sense but I guess that's par for the course when it comes to your posts. Obviously I read more on the forum besides my own posts. How do you think you got those warnings and infractions?

Many people have agreed with you? Could you list some examples? Allow me to type out your pathetically predictable reply.

People have agreed with me all over the site. I don't need to list any names. Go look for yourself.

Translation: I don't have any examples but rather than admit that I'll puff out my chest and turn it on you hoping no one realizes I'm caught in yet another lie.

I still remember when you first joined the site and you spent all day messaging me crying because you felt the guys in the sports threads were gaining up on you. You must have sent me at least 50 messages that day. I gave you advice which you ignored and because I didn't agree with what you had to say I got the displeasure of you flooding my inbox. Two years later and you haven't learned a damn thing. Sad. I can only hope for your sake that this is just some kind of joke for you while you're bored and you're not like this in the real world.

Ouch. I am kind of curious for these specific examples though. You keep bringing them up, but never specify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back