Reinstating the Mayhem Title

Wanna see the Mayhem Title Return?

• Sure

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.
Call me crazy, but I like to think a group of alleged creative writers should be able to find ways justify the existence of their characters in situations that don't involve the pursuit of a championship.

I want the mayhem belt back because I like the mayhem belt. But saturating the fed with championships so that everyone "has something to do" has never made sense to me, which is why I'm indifferent to the existence of either of the other midcard belts.

I know, I know -- I have funny ideas about wrestling.

This. Too often a good feud has a number 1 contender stip thrown in at the end, when it doesn't need it.

In my latest RP I listed about 10 people who actually could step in at a seconds notice and have a EurAsian match.

I'd be disappointed if either of these two titles are gone.

I've just counted the roster at 26 which is more than I thought. But with the dearth of tag teams, I'd say that there are plenty of other areas to focus on.

I've learned to keep my mouth shut in these situations.
Er-umm.gif

In my latest RP I listed about 10 people who actually could step in at a seconds notice and have a EurAsian match.

I looked back on the RP again to verify and you're absolutely right. On both accounts. Some good potential feuds there.

I'd be disappointed if either of these two titles are gone.

Same. :(

I've just counted the roster at 26 which is more than I thought. But with the dearth of tag teams, I'd say that there are plenty of other areas to focus on.

So in other words we need more tag teams. If Milenko finds a partner then we have at least one more team coming.

Spoilers for Milenko's RP.

Does Mancini have time for tag team hijinks when he has parents whose murder will soon need avenging?

Spoilers for Milenko's RP.

Does Mancini have time for tag team hijinks when he has parents whose murder will soon need avenging?
His Dad will rock up in a couple of cycles to say he faked his death.

So in other words we need more tag teams. If Milenko finds a partner then we have at least one more team coming.
To be honest the predictable outcome should be that they feud until Kingdom Come then Manson turns after and they become a team. It worked for BarboSHIT.

But no that's not what I was saying. I just think we need bodies. Strikeforce were born out of two like minded people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back