• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW rating

Yup. Five mil. Brock shows up and over 700,000 people tune out.

Main page said:
The Monday, April 2, 2012 edition of WWE Raw, the post-WrestleMania 28 broadcast, scored a final cable rating of 3.43, according to Nielsen Media Research.

The 3.43 draw is up from the 3.04 final number the "go-home" edition of the show leading into WrestleMania 28 scored last Monday night.

Monday's Raw averaged 5.0 million viewers, up from 4.4 million last week.

I'm sure people will come in and say things like "But loltna" like it justifies this

I wasn't trying to insinuate that people stopped watching because of him, moreso that they didn't feel obligated to stick around

Hmm I would like to see the full breakdown of the rating I bet its one of those 3.8 openings and overruns but no one cares about the middle part.

It's just a natural drop-off. It happens every year at this time.

Exactly.

Besides you can't judge ratings fairly unless you have the quarter hour breakdowns. Also because Lesnar only has 34-35 appearances a year you never know when he's showing up. You can't blame this on Lesnar, not one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back