RAW October 16th, 2017 - The Shield Returns

I'm surprised that they are still using it when they have just requited as the Shield, and came out to the Shield theme at the beginning of the show.

Yeah that didn't really make sense to me why they didn't come out to the Shield theme for that match.

Yeah that didn't really make sense to me why they didn't come out to the Shield theme for that match.

It's because they really haven't thought it out it would appear. Lesnar is sitting on his ranch, they have no feud for Reigns, Miz is just sort of doing Miz TV and nothing else. So no title's to feud over, Wyatt and Balor are locked in a special effects war and well shit the rest of the roster is just sort of sitting there.

So the Shield hasn't really gotten back together, it's something for them to fill the time with and it's getting Reigns cheered. Fans have been waiting a long time for the Shield to get back together and neither of those reasons were good ones.

It's because they really haven't thought it out it would appear. Lesnar is sitting on his ranch, they have no feud for Reigns, Miz is just sort of doing Miz TV and nothing else. So no title's to feud over, Wyatt and Balor are locked in a special effects war and well shit the rest of the roster is just sort of sitting there.

So the Shield hasn't really gotten back together, it's something for them to fill the time with and it's getting Reigns cheered. Fans have been waiting a long time for the Shield to get back together and neither of those reasons were good ones.

Pretty much. Though Roman did get boo'd when he grabbed the mic at the start of the show, so clearly they aren't just accepting him yet.

Mickie looks great tonight, I'm still hoping they give her the belt Sunday. It'd make sense with how the storyline has gone for her to beat Bliss and shut her up to prove she hasn't lost it yet.

I'm surpprised they haven't added a ladder match and a tables match to the card like they usually do for TLC. Guess they wanna save the violence for the main event.

I forgot Raw was on. Everything you could assume would happen 2 weeks ago happened and you learned so in 10 minutes. Guess I'll watch the PPV, because I have 3 friends involved with it. Hope Samoa Joe comes back sometime soon or Lesnar.

Looks better than it sounded when I heard it. Thought it was bs though. Not sure if I am glad it isn't or not yet. Kane go back to inspirational speaking and economic lectures. I like the real kane better now :(

Honestly Kane isn't a bad option, I would have prefered Samoa Joe (if healthy) but it beats the hell out of Curtis Axel. I kinda forgot Kane was still a thing.

Which means that it would never happen by WWE logic.

Expected Joe, at least it was a surprise.

Also, where is KB review?

On the way. The in-laws are in town and I was getting them from the airport/having dinner with them so I'm just now watching the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back