RAW LD - 22nd of October, 2012

Vickie is in charge? I am done with WWE. I hate Vickie and can't stand to listen to her talk for 1 second. I am fine with AJ leaving, but Vickie is the worst possible choice. I have been a WWE fan for a long time, and now I have met my breaking point. I a finished with this company. TNA is now the only wrestling program I watch.

I am looking at the NLCS right now because I turned right when Vince said her name.

I wonder if this AJ "affair" will actually be a storyline or just something stupid they made up just to have an excuse. Because if its a true storyline and her feuding with Vicki it would mean Ziggler is the person she was messing around with?...

Vickie is in charge? I am done with WWE. I hate Vickie and can't stand to listen to her talk for 1 second. I am fine with AJ leaving, but Vickie is the worst possible choice. I have been a WWE fan for a long time, and now I have met my breaking point. I a finished with this company. TNA is now the only wrestling program I watch.

I am looking at the NLCS right now because I turned right when Vince said her name.

Uhuh. See you next week. If not then, see you in a month.

God this raw is awful, isn't this the go home show for chrissake? Something amazing better happen after 10

Dear Lord, what a ridiculous way to subtly plug WWE '13. Do you really think they just happened to do a Champion vs. Champion match tonight? Right before a PPV sponsored by the game? A match that has literally every single guy on the roster surrounding the ring?

I'm just waiting for JR's impending "you know folks, you can play as almost ALL these guys..."

Screw it; this thread is now about wrestling puppies

2375.puppy+wrestling.jpg

RKO!

PUP-09-GR0044-01P.JPG

He's going for the third German suplex!

scuffle11-300x240.jpg

1-2- HE GETS THE SHOULDER UP!

PUP-37-GR0027-01P.JPG

The Hard Camera! Look at the hard camera!

puppy-pic172.jpg

The Irresistable force meets the immovable object.

And just for the fun of it

wmcrfy.jpg

This was the fourth most important thing on television tonight.

It wasn't very good.

Ryback's music and entrance are awful. Only things I hate about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back