RAW LD 1/10/11 - "Betrayal Most Foul"

"Nowhere to Run" from May 14th, 2005. Pretty solid show thus far, right now I'm in the middle of a Homicide-Doug Williams match-up. Aries vs. Danielson on this card is supposed to be ****+, so I'm looking forward to that. Getting back into watching all the old ROH shows for m ratings blog again, I'm halfway through 2005 so not long before I'll have the most complete ROH match ratings database on the entire internet. :D

My memory isn't that great, but if I remember correctly that Aries/Danielson match was fantastic. Those two had some amazing chemistry in the ring. I'll be looking for those ratings later homie

Wow, I thought with that commercial this matches momentum would be dead when we came back, but we're back in business.

So WWE really thinks the best way get Miz over as a legitimate champion is to have him get his ass handed to him by a 61 yr. old announcer?:headscratch:

Who said Miz was getting put over as a legitimate champion?

What was Riley trying to do to Orton there, tickle him?

So WWE really thinks the best way get Miz over as a legitimate champion is to have him get his ass handed to him by a 61 yr. old announcer?:headscratch:

Ugh, dude, give it a rest already. This same argument has been thrown around for weeks already.

Jerry Lawler has triple the amount of experience The Miz has in the ring, and has all but perfected the craft of wrestling. The fact that the Miz can even beat the guy in the ring puts him over quite a bit.

Speaking of ROH, I wanted to see final battle, but missed it.

Damn good show, Tyler Black vs. Davey Richards was another **** affair and the main event Fight Without Honor between El Generico and Kevin Steen was absolutely brilliant storytelling in how it finally ended their year-long feud, ****1/2 crazy ass spotfest with psychology to boot. Undercard was pretty underwhelming though.

"Above the Influence."

Their only argument is, "Don't do what everybody else is doing," and then showing off a bunch of cool looking people who aren't getting high, which is pretty much a contradiction in itself.

Telling kids not to appeal to authority while appealing to authority.

"Above the Influence" sounds like the title of Jeff Hardy's upcoming TNA DVD....

That or the new name for his Swanton

You know, I would have minded the fact that Orton stayed in the ring after the tag while Lawler pinned Riley MUCH less had one of the stories in the match not depended upon TWO separate instances where the referee told a wrestler he couldn't be in the ring if he wasn't legal.

I'm all about playing loose with logic for the sake of entertainment, but that was terrible.

Damn good show, Tyler Black vs. Davey Richards was another **** affair and the main event Fight Without Honor between El Generico and Kevin Steen was absolutely brilliant storytelling in how it finally ended their year-long feud, ****1/2 crazy ass spotfest with psychology to boot. Undercard was pretty underwhelming though.

Got to any links to it? i really wanted to see it, i wanted to see Final battle 2010.

I think ill do that, I went to buy it when it was supposed to air, but it said i couldnt. I tried two weeks ago and the same thing happened.

Shawn Michaels and Sweet Chin Music are both trending right now. and people say wrestling isn't popular anymore. It's like the guilty pleasure of the century.

Not a poor bastard, just see my last post, i tried on two separate occasions, but it didnt work. Not a credit card issue it was something about not being abl to broadcast anymore or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back