RAW LD 1/10/11 - "Betrayal Most Foul"

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
rawldbetrayal.jpg

I'm back at college, which means I need some more distractions from my studies, which means I do RAW LDs. FunKay can do NXT or something.

It's going to be difficult as shit to follow up on last week's show, I'm expecting disappointment.

What I wanna know is if DBD is gonna be on the show. You know, so we can have more Tyson Kidd/Bellas misdirection so that we're surprised when he wins the Rumble.

WWE mobile just said that they're announcing this year's first HOF inductee tonight! I'm thinking Arn Anderson.

Maybe Savage or Warrior, if they can convince Warrior to show up. With the release of the Savage DVD it looks like a possibility. Shawn Michaels looks like a very strong possibility, too.

Kinda hoping they hold off on HBK for a few years, but either way, he deserves it, obviously.

I'm guessing Arn tonight.

Oh yeah, it's supposed to be WCW-themed this year, huh? Maybe Sting (Though he's still in TNA, right?) or Goldberg.

It's weird to me that The Rock isn't in the Hall of Fame now that Stone Cold is, but given the WCW thing, I guess this isn't his year.

Now to wait for the 500 threads about The Rock coming back for a retirement match after being inducted the night before.

No way it will be Sting. He'll have his hands full around Wrestlemania time interacting with the Immortals elsewhere.

My guess is Bill Goldberg. Didn't he sign a legends deal or something a while back? He's a big enough deal to be the first inductee of 2011. And he ties in well with the whole WCW theme. Plus, at least he's competed in the WWE directly, unlike some other guys whose names have been suggested.

Hey, I just realised, the OP got the date wrong. Apparently we're participating in an LD of an event that took place a year ago.

Hey, I just realised, the OP got the date wrong. Apparently we're participating in an LD of an event that took place a year ago.

You cunt, I wanted to be first!

Anyway, it should be a decent show tonight, looking forward to another great CM Punk promo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back