RAW LD 1/10/11 - "Betrayal Most Foul"

Another reason why Lawler gets a pass while Flair is criticized: Lawler looks like he's in his 40s rather than his 70s.

And people say I over reacted to a cigarette. Lulz.

Hah am I over reacting?
This RAW has been great.

But I can totally guess that there will be threads about:
"EnD oV DaH PG ErA, CzENA SzED ASsZ"

They can be a bit edgy yet still remain PG.
This RAW has been a bit edgy...

Im getting sick of Jerry Lawler, and as much of a Orton fan i am, im kinda bored by them lately

A.Riley is carrying around an autographed picture of this group he saw in concert....

teletubbies-431x300.jpg

First I find a stream and get to see Roderick Strong, and now this raw. I am pleseantly entertained.

Quote from the ROH show I'm watching right now instead of the Raw main event, courtesy of CM Punk:

CM Punk during Homicide vs. Doug Williams -- ROH Nowhere to Run May 14th 2005 said:
Who would you pick in a fight, Malcolm X or Winston Churchill?

No, it doesn't make any more sense if I put it into the context of the conversation either.

Loled all over myself.

So WWE really thinks the best way get Miz over as a legitimate champion is to have him get his ass handed to him by a 61 yr. old announcer?:headscratch:

Which one?

"Nowhere to Run" from May 14th, 2005. Pretty solid show thus far, right now I'm in the middle of a Homicide-Doug Williams match-up. Aries vs. Danielson on this card is supposed to be ****+, so I'm looking forward to that. Getting back into watching all the old ROH shows for m ratings blog again, I'm halfway through 2005 so not long before I'll have the most complete ROH match ratings database on the entire internet. :D

So WWE really thinks the best way get Miz over as a legitimate champion is to have him get his ass handed to him by a 61 yr. old announcer?:headscratch:

It's cool bro, he's been put over pretty well thus far in his title run actually. Kng has been made to look legit the last month as well, taking Miz to the limit in a surprisingly not-bad TLC match last month.

Thanks to WWE being such a ratings spike for USA,I guess they can get away with running over every single week.

"Above the Influence."

Their only argument is, "Don't do what everybody else is doing," and then showing off a bunch of cool looking people who aren't getting high, which is pretty much a contradiction in itself.

Telling kids not to appeal to authority while appealing to authority.

Reactions: X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back