RAW LD 1/10/11 - "Betrayal Most Foul"

This RAW has been damn good, if Nexus gets new members then its even better, Cena saying ass, initations, threats of suicide. This is EDGY.

WWE are doing it right see you all react when someone says "ass" on WWE TV it means more than in TNA when they say it every second.

Oh god, here comes new threads: Teh EnD of DeH PG ErA, CzENA SzED ASSz..oh god. lol

RAW is getting better and better week by week!

Everyone chill out with the end of the PG stuff. He said ass, he didn't call CM Punk his bitch, pull off Eve's shirt, and then make CM Punk bleed whilst miming sex with Eve.

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mods and Thread police are going to have a fucking good time with all the dumb threads popping up between 11:07 and 11:45 pm depending on how fast the dumbasses type up the threads

Fuck this main event, I'm going back to watching the 05 ROH show I was earlier.

Ok, so I haven't watch Raw in about 6 months, so if someone can tell why the fuck Alex Riley is carrying around the breifcase? I was under the impression Miz cashed in MITB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back