raw gm?

fallen_angel09

Dark Match Winner
hey does anybody know whats up with the raw gm situation? just though id ask cuz appperntly the mcmahons will be gettin off of tv for awhile after summerslam

do you think,know,or have a clue who the new GM is gunna be?

I don't have a clue who could be the new RAW GM. Though i'm pretty sure that they'll get a GM by the time the DX angle is done.

K Jay said:
I would'nt be at all suprised to see Bischof reprise this role

Gawd, I hope not... What about Ric Flair? Or Bobby Heenan? Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Shane-O-Mac as the new GM either. Anyone but Bischoff...

Who needs a Gm lol Teddy long dont do shit on sd anymore. But if they were going to have one Mankind was clearly the best Gm Commish whatever that wwe ever had good times

Ya. I have a feeling that if Mick Foley took the role of GM, after losing the cling-on Edge, he could think of some pretty amazing matches. He may even be able to write for ECW on the side.

is there really any need for a raw gm? but if there is i would like to see ric flair,mankind,or bischoff because they sold there roles so greatly

If Mick Foley were to get the job he could make some crazy matches again and not just pinfall matches all the time

Yeah, but i wonder if Vince McMahon can stop putting his fingers in the middle all the time and let RAW and ECW be working themeself.

Necropoleon said:
Gawd, I hope not... What about Ric Flair? Or Bobby Heenan? Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Shane-O-Mac as the new GM either. Anyone but Bischoff...

That's the kinda heel heat that makes him the perfect authority role in my eyes. The guy can't fail to piss people off.

if ECW is gone by unforgiven then I have a feeling Paul Heyman will be the GM. But if ECW is still here then i would like to see Stone Cold come back as the GM or Mick Foley.

xTripleHHHx said:
is there really any need for a raw gm?

hell yeah, given how amazingly bland teddy long is on SD and having no GM on Raw, the GM position is being ruined. Austin would be awesome, as would Bischoff. If they bring the Bisch back though, how would they explain it on tv??

Oh wait, this is WWE they wont bother...

sidewinder said:
anyone but Bischof...he screwed raw bigtime

Hmmm, if you ask me, Bischoff was one of the greatest things to ever happen to RAW, that man was an evil genius, with emphasis on genius, regardless of how much people hate him, imagine the matches he'd be able to put up, I mean he created the Elimination Chamber, what else can he come up with in that evil yet brilliant mind of his.

i think at first It was gonna be dusty rhodes, now when they name someone i have no idea who its gonna be, personally i love bischoff as the gm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back