RAW.com (2005)

Da Prophet

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Simple Smackdown and Raw Book This, I will be in charge of Raw and Smackdown. It is based in 2005 and it will be the night after Summerslam.

WWE-RAW-LOGO.png

Roster

General Manager: Eric Bischoff
Commentators: Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Coach

Heels
Triple H
Randy Orton
Trish Stratus
Chris Jericho
Edge
Gene Snitsky
Muhammad Hassan
Daivari
Grenier
Rob Conway
Simon Dean
Chris Masters
"Father" James Mitchell
Justice
Robert Roode
James Storm
Lita
Molly Holly
Victoria
Candice Michelle

Faces
Ric Flair
Shawn Michaels
Christian
Tyson Tomko
Rhyno
Shelton Benjamin
Stacy Keibler
Kane
William Regal
Tajiri
Christy Hemme
Eugene
Maria
Hurricane
Rosey
Maven
Val Venis
Matt Hardy
Steven Richards
Viscera

Tag Teams/Stables
La Resistance~ Grenier & Conway
Anti Americans~ Muhammad Hassan & Daivari
Christian &Tyson Tomko
William Regal & Tajiri
Hurricane & Rosey

Championships
WWE Champion~ Triple H
Intercontinental Champion~ Christian
World Tag Champions~ La Resistance
Womens Champion~ Maria
Money In The Bank~ Edge

wwe-smackdown-logo.jpg

Roster

General Manager-Theodore Long
Commentators-Tazz & Michael Cole

Heels
John 'Bradshaw' Layfield
Orlando Jordan
Big Show
Kurt Angle
Luther Reigns
Mark Jindrak
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Rene Dupree
The Basham Brothers
Heidenreich
Billy Kidman
Nunzio
Michelle McCool
Joy Giovanni

Faces
The Undertaker
John Cena
Booker T
Torrie Wilson
Rey Mysterio
Charlie Haas
Miss Jackie
Brother Ray
Brother Devon
Brother Spike
Rob Van Dam
Hardcore Holly
Funaki
Paul London
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shannon Moore
Dawn Marie

Stables/ Tag Teams
The Dudleys~ Brother D-Von, Brother Ray, Brother Spike
The Bashams~ Danny & Doug
Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak

Champions
World Heavyweight Champion: Batista
United States Champion: Rob Van Dam
WWE Tag Team Champions: The Bashams
Cruiserweight Champion: Nunzio

Developmental Federation
Ohio_Valley_Wrestling_logo.png

Heels
CM Punk
Sheamus
Jimmy Uso
Jay Uso
Mr Kennedy
M.V.P
Ted DiBiase
Brett DiBiase
the Miz

Faces
Cody Rhodes
Jeff Hardy
The Pope
John Morrison
Tyson Kid
David Hart Smith
Bobby Lashley

Stables/ Tag Teams
The Hart Dynasty~ Tyson Kid & David Hart Smith
The Usos~ Jimmy & Jay Uso
Money, Money, Money~ Ted DiBiase & Brett DiBiase

Championships
OVW Heavyweight Champion~ Vacant
OVW Television Champion~ Vacant
OVW Tag Team Champions~ Money, Money, Money

Editors Note:
OVW will take place every couple of weeks. It will not be a weekly show like Raw and Smackdown. It may be used to start a PPV off air, so just something for the fans live. I would write the match of course, just don't expect it to be a weekly thing. It will be used to build talent, if I have nothing for a Raw or Smackdown superstar I may give them a match with OVW. Also, these guys may be called up to the main roster from time to time. Or they could gain a permanent spot.

Pay Per Views
Unforgiven
No Mercy
Cyber Sunday
Survivor Series
Armageddon​

Editors Note:
I will be using a new format for PPV and Shows. Between each PPV I will post up 3 shows, 3 Smackdown shows and 3 Raw shows. Instead of the four I was going to use.

070823b_banner.jpg

Quick Results (RAW)

World Tag Championships
La Resistance(c) defeated William Regal and Tajiri
Match was dominated by the Champions who were able to hammer away at Regal for most of the match. It came to a finish when Tajiri delivered a kick to the skull of Regal. Tajiri had white powder in his eyes and couldn't see what was happening.

Intercontinental Championship
Christian(c) defeated Randy Orton
This match was great. From the skill of both on the mat, to the high flying skills of Christian. Orton made one mistake which cost him. Christian flicked the Switch and got the pin.

NO DQ Match
Kane vs Gene Snitsky
These two monsters faced off against each other, and what a fight it was. Blood was everywhere and only one stood tall. That was Kane, he used chairs, tables, and anything that was nailed down. Kane won with a huge Chokeslam .

WWE Championship
Triple H vs Chris Jericho (c)
After Jericho won the title at Backlash, he had talked about his beating Triple H. Once the Game made his return to the ring, he took no time in laying down the challenge. This match was insane to say the least. Jericho had the match won but Triple H twisted out of the Walls of Jericho. He nailed the Pedigree and then got a 3 count.

i am not rlly a fan of the opening post font much like beast's but other than tht i am likin wht u r puttin down i cant wait for the thread 2 b up and runnin good luck 2 u, ur a btb king imo

i am not rlly a fan of the opening post font much like beast's but other than tht i am likin wht u r puttin down i cant wait for the thread 2 b up and runnin good luck 2 u, ur a btb king imo

I can speak y2straightedge so for the rest of the people, the post reads like this:

I am not really a fan of the opening post font, much like Beast's. However other than that I liking what you are putting down. I can't wait for the thread to be up and running. Good luck to you, you are a Be The Booker/ Book This king, in my opinion.

Thanks, will have the show up in the next 24 hours :)

Breaking News

It has been announced that this Monday on Raw there will be a Battle Royal to decide the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship. The winner will head to Unforgiven to face Champion Christian inside the Steel Cage. The following are in the match: Rosey, Maven, Matt Hardy, Stevie Richards, Eugene, Shelton Benjamin, Viscera, Simon Dean, Chris Masters and Randy Orton.

WWE-RAW-LOGO.png

Preview

Battle Royal for number one contendership of the Intercontinental Championship.
Rosey, Maven, Matt Hardy, Stevie Richards, Eugene, Shelton Benjamin, Viscera, Simon Dean, Chris Masters and Randy Orton.

Singles Match
Edge vs Shawn Michaels

Singles Match
Triple H vs Ric Flair

Tag Match
La Resistance vs Anti Americans

Divas Match
Maria vs Lita

I hope to get Raw up tonight, I have 3 matchs left to write. It may be up tomorrow in the morning however. Just keep an eye out for the show.

The following are the latest roster editions.

Justice
promo_abyss.jpg

Beer Money
7535686803a8439658253ml.jpg

Father James Mitchell
mitchell.jpg

unforgiven2008js3ip7.jpg

Current Card

Intercontinental Championship
Steel Cage

Christian (c) vs Randy Orton

WWE Championship
Triple H (c) vs Justice

World Tag Championships
La Resistance (c) vs Anti Americans

Womens Championship
Maria (c) vs Lita

Singles Match
Ric Flair vs Chris Jericho

Well I think here is a good place to reply to Peep.

Episode 2 Review
There are a couple of things that you are doing that aren't making your show that enjoyable to read. Firstly, three of the matches on the card were the champion taking on a challenger and if the challenger won they would recieve a title shot at the pay per view. A bit repititive as the crowd would just be seeing these matches in three weeks time at Unforgiven.

Yeah, I didn't see that until I had posted up the card. I wanted to get RAW out and finished this week. So it was rushed. Just want to say, the tag division I have isn't full of teams. I have listed 5 (I think) on the roster page. But Hurricane is hurt, Christian is fighting Orton. So that leaves 3 teams, one of them are the Champions. Then one of the 3 teams faced the Champs at Summerslam, so I really didn't have much choice. This is one of the reasons I have signed Beer Money (soon to be renamed) to Raw. So I hope to fix up my tag division in the coming weeks. As for the other times a Champion face a challenger, that was just a mix up. Thanks for pointing it out Peep :)

And just flesh out your promos a bit more, they seemed rushed and I can't imagine the arrogant World Champ Triple H coming out to brag for a whole two lines worth of dialogue. And why is Maria your Womens Champion?

Again, wanted to get it done, I have always had a problem with writing a promo. Maria is just a sheep, Trish and Lita will soon lock horns. Don't stress about her having the belt.

Onto the good parts. I really like the TNA invasion of the Church, very interesting. By the way, who is Justice? Is he a current wrestler?

I love the good parts! The TNA invasion angle came from a thread the other day. I saw a post that said the New Church. I used Google, had a read and BOOM. The idea popped into my head. Justice is a another name that Abyss used.

I also really enjoyed the whole Anti-American segments and I would suggest making Hassan a bigger star than the WWE did.

I'm loving writing this angle. I mean, it is the most fun I have had while doing BT ever. Edge is great to write for, and the whole protection thing adds to it.

Orton and Christian is a dream feud of mine and you are playing it out very well. Orton is arrogant and sadistic but he has the skills to back it up (winning the battle royale).

Another one of my favourite parts to write, I have some cool idea for these two. I thinking about bringing Christian back next week, or maybe not?

Overall, allright show just work on grammer and spelling as well. Great start with both episodes.

Thanks man, really love getting feedback. Keep an eye out for the next episode, it could be up in the coming days. Since I was late getting this weeks episode up.

Hey Proph. To answer your question about Christian returning I would suggest having him come back to RAW one week before Unforgiven, seemingly hurt, and train to gain some revenge on RKO but failing due to his head injury.

Hey Proph. To answer your question about Christian returning I would suggest having him come back to RAW one week before Unforgiven, seemingly hurt, and train to gain some revenge on RKO but failing due to his head injury.

I thinking just having a recorded interview, which would air before a match or somewhere on Raw. So he wouldn't be on Raw as such, just giving some info on his condition.

I'm also having to rush to get feuds going so I can fill up the Unforgiven card. With Beast being in hospital, it's hard. The Church wouldn't have made an appearance until Unforgiven itself. Then Justice would have faced Triple at No Mercy. So that angle was pushed forward, plus I'm having to push forward the first major part of the angle. Which wouldn't have been done until after Unforgiven.

What is wrong with Beast exactly? Hope he is okay. You do what you think is right with Christian as it is your BT thread. For the PPVs, just do the amount of matches that you would do on the card if Beast was posting, ignore the Smackdown side and focus on yours. No need to rush and fill in the gaps when you don't need to.

No idea what is wrong with Beast. See the Christian vs Orton feud is one of the big parts of Raw. So I want to get it right, Raw should be up tonight or early Monday.

Really great episode Proph. Enjoyed the storylines you are developing and couldn't really find anything at fault here. I know you are trying to get these episodes out quickly but see if you can put more detail into your matches.

Yeah, I really didn't have anything to bounce off him terms of match writing. Each match was made up on the spot. Unlike next weeks episode which I have planned down to a T.

Y2J didn't really have a clear reason why he wanted Flair at Unforgiven, so maybe Chris could have said that he was the best in the world and wanted to prove it etc.

I'm planning on having them continue the little thing next week. I did have Jericho say he was going to prove he was the best in the world. Plus being the former WWE Champion I thought he should be on the card.

Other than that it was really great and was wondering while Beast is sick, do you want me to take over Smackdown?

I believe he is writing up Smackdown, but if he is still in hospital after Unforgiven then I would check with him. But if that is the case, then I can't see why not. Thanks for the feedback.

Peep can write Smackdown for a while, and I will pick up from where he leaves off. I just need him to PM me and I will tell him something I want him to do. Cheers peep!

Well looks as if Peep has just got the job. Peep, do you want to be apart of Unforgiven? With only being 13 days away, it doesn't give much time for storylines. I'm happy to do it by myself.

EDIT: Gotta say, this is the best Book This! I have ever done. Nobody can replace Da Prophet.

Nah I realised that you guys pop out episodes pretty darn quick and I take AGES to do a single show. I am thinking of getting back into my current BT but not to sure about it.

I liked your old BT, you should go back to it.

EDIT: The last show of Raw which I posted took around 3-4 hours to write. That was just non-stop writing, I usually spend around 2 hours each night on a show. If I have the time, and that takes around 4-5 days. Being at night, I want to get some sleep.

With me taking over both RAW and Smackdown, plus OVW. I'm cutting back to 3 shows and then a PPV format. So the next show I post up will be Unforgiven. Makes it easier for me, and stops me from rushing angles on RAW. So Unforgiven will be posted up next. Sorry for the false information.

I will be taking over both brands, with Beast being sick it will be hard for this to be a joint thing.

With me taking over both RAW and Smackdown, plus OVW. I'm cutting back to 3 shows and then a PPV format. So the next show I post up will be Unforgiven. Makes it easier for me, and stops me from rushing angles on RAW. So Unforgiven will be posted up next. Sorry for the false information.

Just wanted people to see this information. Again sorry for not doing another RAW, I may use that card for after Unforgiven. Hey, thats a good idea.

It takes time to write shows. Unforgiven should be up by Sunday, I lost my Internet connection for most of today. So I didn't have a chance to read over past shows to decided who the winners would be and what not. I plan of writing most of it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back