WWE 2005

The Other Hardy Brother

Occasional Pre-Show
Myself and Judgeman03 will be working on this thread together. He will write Smackdown and I will write Raw. I will write the original rosters but we did a draft and some of the new superstars will appear on our first shows and then we will post the updated roster complete with the divas.

Monday Night Raw written by World_Heavyweight_Champ

World Heavyweight Champion: Batista
Intercontinental Champion: Shelton Benjamin
World Tag Team Championships: William Regal & Tajiri
Womens Championship: Trish Stratus

Ric Flair
Shawn Michaels
Kane
Shelton Benjamin
Eugene
Tajiri
Viscera
The Hurricane
Rosey
Val Venis
Rhyno
Hulk Hogan
Batista
Triple H
Chris Jericho
Edge
Muhammad Hassan
Daivari
Snitsky
Chris Masters
Antonio Thomas
Romeo Roselli
Rob Conway
Tyson Tomko
Simon Dean
Maven
Steven Richards
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Benoit
William Regal

Thursday Night Smackdown written by Judgeman03

WWE Championship: John Cena
United States Champion: Orlando Jordan
WWE Tag Team Champions: Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio
Cruiserweight Champion: Chavo Guerrero

John Cena
Big Show
Matt Hardy
Rob Van Dam
Chavo Guerrero
The Undertaker
Rey Mysterio
Booker T
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Jamie Noble
Heidenreich
Animal
Hardcore Holly
Charlie Haas
Funaki
Shannon Moore
Scotty 2 Hotty
Billy Kidman
Juventud Guerrera
Super Crazy
Psicosis
Kurt Angle
Carlito
Danny Basham
Tatanka
Rene Dupree
JBL
Eddie Guerrero
Orlando Jordan
Doug Basham
Nunzio
Vito
Sylvan
Luther Reigns
Mark Jindrak
Kenzo Suzuki
Spike Dudley
Akio
Jesus

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*​

Jim Ross: Hello WWE fans and welcome to Monday Night Raw! I'm Jim Ross alongside Jerry "The King" Lawler and King we have an action packed show tonight coming fresh off the heels of Wrestlemania don't we?

Jerry Lawler: Yes we do JR. In fact I'm so excited I can't wait for the show to start!

[YOUTUBE]vBQAn90sY0c[/YOUTUBE]​

The Raw General Manager walks down the ramp and gets in the ring and grabs a microphone.

Eric Bischoff: I...

[YOUTUBE]MKkk4L5CAcE[/YOUTUBE]​

The Animal Batista walks out to a thunderous ovation with the World Heavyweight title over his shoulder. He is wearing a custom white black suit signifying the death of Triple H's title reign. He pauses at the top of the ramp and does his signature taunt as his pyro goes off. He high fives some fans on the way to the ring and gets a microphone. Seemingly ignoring the fact that Bischoff is in the ring.

Batista: Boy is it great to be here in front of the great city of Los Angeles!

crowd pops

Eric Bischoff: Batista what the hell do you think your doing interrupting me?

Batista: I'm out here to celebrate my title win in front of my fans the great people of Los Angeles.

Eric Bischoff: Not on my mic time your not. Get your ass back in the back. You can celebrate on your own time.

crowd shows their disapproval of this.

Eric Bischoff: Do you people really wanna see Batista out here?

crowd roars in elation.

Eric Bischoff: I'll tell you what if they wanna see you so bad they can see you in action tonight. Now who to put you against?

[YOUTUBE]WiuV0zG2w-Y[/YOUTUBE]​

The Game walks out to the top of the ramp and pauses as the crowd boos. He takes a sip of water and he walks down to the ramp followed by Ric Flair.

Triple H: Batista, Evolution made you don't you ever forget that. Were it not for my tutelage and Ric Flair's knowledge then you would not be where you are today. Eric, if your looking for an opponent for Batista for tonight look no further. I will regain my World Championship. I will use my rematch clause tonight and get my title back.

Batista: Hunter, I have nothing but respect for you and Ric and what you and Evolution did for me. But your wrong. I'd be fine without Evolution. I was meant to do this. I don't need you, Ric, or anyone else to be successful. I am my own man. If Bischoff agrees then I accept you and me tonight for the title.

Eric Bischoff: Woah Woah hold on a second. I'm not giving away a World Championship match on free tv with no advertising. No Triple H vs Batista for the title will happen but it will happen at Backlash in 4 weeks. If you two are so ready to get your hands on each other though you can do it tonight in a tag team match. Now who to pick as your partners.

[YOUTUBE]n4oVdUhWH7I[/YOUTUBE]​

Mr.Money in the Bank walks out with his briefcase in hand. He joins Triple H, Batista, and Eric Bischoff in the ring and grabs a microphone.

Edge: Hey I wouldn't get too comfortable there Eric. After all we don't even know if Batista is still gonna be World Heavyweight Champion by Backlash. I mean only I really control the destiny of the World Heavyweight Championship. I could cash this bad boy in right now if I wanted and become the World Heavyweight Champion!

Batista: Go ahead Edge, I'm standing right here.

Edge: No Dave, you don't get it. Money in the bank means I get my title match on my terms not yours. No I think I'll be waiting for the opportune time to strike. Maybe even after the match at Backlash. No matter who walks out the champion. Something to think about. (Looks at both men) for both of you.

[YOUTUBE]4HPT9LW8tNI[/YOUTUBE]​

Eric Bischoff: Ladies and Gentleman, the newest addition to Monday Night Raw. The 5x WCW Champion, Booker T!

Booker does his signature taunt at the top of the stage and looks at his hand as the pyro goes off. He slaps some fans hands and joins everyone in the ring before grabbing a microphone.

Booker T: You know I am a 5x WCW Champion. But there is one goal I haven't been able to accomplish since coming to the WWE. That is becoming WWE Champion. Now that I'm back on Raw and the WWE title is on Smackdown that can't happen. But what can happen is me beating any of yo punk asses and becoming the World Heavyweight Champion! Now can you dig that sucka!

Eric Bischoff: I've got it! In tonights main event it will be the Game Triple H and the Rated R Superstar Edge teaming against Booker T and Batista! Good luck gentleman.

Bischoff has a smug look on his face and all the superstars look uncomfortable as we go to commercial

We come back from commercial and Lillian announces the next match is for the Intercontinental Championship.

[youtube]E26xfGnyUzg&feature=related[/Youtube]​

and his opponent

[YOUTUBE]4YRMCLInwRw[/YOUTUBE]​

Jim Ross: My Gawd! It's Charlie Haas! Shelton's former tag team partner. Shelton looks shocked to see him. Haas has a golden opportunity in front of him here tonight. He could become the Intercontinental Champion in his very first match on Raw.

Jerry Lawler: More importantly I wanna know who Raw gave up to make room for Charlie Haas. Haas doesn't belong with the big boys here on Raw.

Jim Ross: King, Charlie is one hell of an athlete and im sure he will make a fantastic addition to the Raw roster.

Jerry Lawler: I'd only be ok with Charlie being back if he brought Miss Jackie back with him.

Intercontinental Championship
Charlie Haas vs Shelton Benjamin

Shelton and Charlie lock up and go into an exchange of counter for counter wrestling holds. Shelton gets the advantage back by taking to the air however where Haas is not accustomed to going. Shelton leaps off the top turnbuckle with a huge clothesline taking Haas down to the mat. Next he irish whips Charlie into the corner and attempts a stinger splash but misses and Haas rolls him up for a three count.

Winner by pinfall and new Intercontinental Champion, Charlie Haas!

Shelton can't believe it as he sees Charlie celebrating in the ring with his newly won Intercontinental title. He just stares a hole through him. A hole filled with disbelief. He can't believe he just lost his title to his best friend a man who is in his first match on Raw. Haas offers a handshake and Shelton rolls under the bottom rope and leaves holding his hands on his head. Charlie looks dissappointed but continues his celebration as we go to another commercial break.

[YOUTUBE]ZZpIpeRzvc8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

Muhammad Hassan: Last night at Wrestlemania. Hulk Hogan ruined my Wrestlemania moment! He did it because he is a jealous, greedy, bitter, old, American like the rest of you. Hulk Hogan can't stand the fact that a young man of arab american decent is going to fill the void left in this company. That Muhammad Hassan is going to be the next big deal around here. That Muhammad Hassan is going to be the Next WWE Champion!

Muhammad Hassan: Hulk I challenge you to a match, tonight. I wanna end your career rid the WWE of you again. Your patriotism stinks up the joint. I want you gone. Come out here Hogan!

[YOUTUBE]GfPgMEGSNH0[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd roars their approval as the Hulkster makes his way down to the ring. Hassan just keeps screaming cut his music but noone does. Hassan and Daivari look furious when Hogan finally gets in the ring and takes extra time posing for the fans wanting Hassan and Daivari to soak it all in.

Hulk Hogan: You know something brother?

Muhammad Hassan: You and I are not brothers. We never will be. You are a greedy old American and I wanna end your career tonight.

Hulk Hogan: Muhammad, my problem with you has nothing to do with your skin color or your race. It's with the way you treat these people and this country brother!

The crowd cheers Hogan on because this is what they've wanted to say for awhile.

Hulk Hogan: If you want a match with me so bad you got it brother. I will gladly take you out.

Hogan takes off his bandanna and Daivari charges him but Hogan catches him with a right hand. He and Hassan start brawling now and Hogan gets the advantage but Daivari went under the ring and got a steel chair he smashed it into Hogan's back and Hogan just turned around as if it didn't even hurt him. He starts pointing his finger at Daivari but Hassan drops Hogan with a low blow and they start working over Hogan. Hassan grabs the chair and smashes it into Hogan's back over and over he then sets it up over Hogan's back and sits on it and applies the Camel Clutch...

[YOUTUBE]85lo_gmli7Y[/YOUTUBE]​

Eugene comes running down the aisle to Hogan's aid he looks pissed! Hassan and Daivari bolt out of there through the crowd. Eugene tends to Hogan and the EMT's come down with a stretcher and over the commercial break Hogan gets set up in an ambulance.

Jim Ross: We will keep you up to date with Hogan's medical condition as soon as we hear anything, changing gears up next we have our second championship match of the evening. A match for the World Tag Team Championships. William Regal and Tajiri did not defend the gold last night at Wrestlemania but they will tonight and im sure it will be a slobber knocker.

[YOUTUBE]jHsqfdegbvw[/YOUTUBE]​

and their opponents

[YOUTUBE]G6N0o8brWmg[/YOUTUBE]​

and his tag team partner

[YOUTUBE]ygFF7K-OZkI[/YOUTUBE]​

and introducing team number three

[YOUTUBE]MTqNDhVUr4c[/YOUTUBE]

World Tag Team Championship
Regal & Tajiri vs Simon Dean & Maven vs The Heart Throbs

Regal and Simon Dean start the match off. Regal grounds Simon early on and gets a tag to Tajiri. Tajiri's fast paced offense is too much for Simon to handle so he tags out to Maven. Maven gets the advantage on Tajiri with a thumb to the eye and a dropkick. He tags Simon Dean back in and Simon puts him in a headlock and yells buy the Simon System! Tajiri fights out of it and spits Mist in his face and gets the hot tag to Regal who hits Simon with a Capture Suplex and locks him in the Regal Stretch. Maven tries to break it up but the heart throbs stop him and Simon taps so Simon Dean and Maven are eliminated. Romeo is in the ring now and is working over Regal. Regal gets a comeback going and holds Romeo up so Tajiri can spit the mist in his face but Romeo ducks and Tajiri accidentally spits it in Regals eyes! Romeo knocks Tajiri off the apron and covers Regal for the three count!

Winners by pinfall and new World Tag Team Champions, The Heart Throbs!

Regal is furious and is still trying to get green mist out of his eye while the emts and Tajiri are attending to him. The Heart Throbs leave up the ramp with their new belts.

Jim Ross: Up next Ladies and Gentleman is the Highlight Reel with Randy Orton!

[YOUTUBE]BlAiD8A4EgU[/YOUTUBE]​

Chris Jericho: Welcome to Raw is Jericho!

crowd cheers

Chris Jericho: Last night I came up short in my quest to win the Money in the bank briefcase. But also last night in possibly an even bigger match, another Raw superstar came up on the short end. Please welcome my guest at this time Randy Orton!

[YOUTUBE]0IxWvKadlzU[/YOUTUBE]​

Randy Orton: Cute Jericho, real cute.

Chris Jericho: Thanks Junior but I don't roll that way.

Jim Ross: Haha

Chris Jericho: Randy how did it feel to come up on the short end of the stick last night? I mean this isn't the first time you've come up short. I mean your World title reign was only a month and I heard you may have also came up short in the bedroom and thats why you RKO'd Stacy Keibler.

crowd ooos

Randy Orton: Trust me Jericho that's not the first time I've RKO'd Stacy Keibler.

crowd ooos again

Randy Orton: Let me assure you Jericho that my business with The Undertaker isn't finished and that sooner rather than later we will meet in that ring again and I will end him.

[YOUTUBE]SsyqICzN7tA[/YOUTUBE]​

Kane: Randy Randy Randy. Trust me when I say you do not want to continue with thse silly games with The Undertaker or it will be your career that meets its end.

Randy Orton: Big words from the man that came up short against the Deadman twice and had a shorter title reign than me.

Chris Jericho: hahahahaha

Kane: What are you laughing at Jericho? I don't see the money in the bank briefcase anywhere nearby. You couldn't even win a match you made up.

Chris Jericho: At least im not a necropheliac junior.

[YOUTUBE]vBQAn90sY0c[/YOUTUBE]​

Eric Bischoff: I've heard enough. At Backlash in four weeks the three of you will meet in a Triple Threat match and the winner will be the number one contendor to the World championship. Now clear the ring the main event is next.

commercial break

[YOUTUBE]kwvlqI84Eog[/YOUTUBE]​

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring from Toronto Ontario Canada Mr.Money in the Bank Edge!

[YOUTUBE]WiuV0zG2w-Y[/YOUTUBE]​

Lillian Garcia: His tag team partner from Greenwich Connecticut The Game Triple H!

Lillian Garcia: Their opponents first from Houston Texas, Booker T!

Lillian Garcia: and his partner from Washington D.C, he is the new World Heavyweight Champion, Batista!

Tag Team Match

Edge and Triple H w/Ric Flair vs Booker T and Batista

Edge and Batista start the match off. Batista completely over powers Edge in the early going. Edge throws a couple of right hands and bounces off the ropes and attempts a crossbody only to get caught and thrown halfway across the ring. Batista tags in Booker T and lets Book get a free shot in. Booker hits a chop and throws Edge off the ropes and ducks for a back drop but Edge stops half way and tags in Triple H. Triple H and Booker T lock up and Triple H gets Booker in a headlock, Booker pushes him off the ropes and hits HHH with a shoulder tackle. Triple H stays on his stomach Book jumps over him and runs of the ropes and is met with a high knee. Triple H covers him for a two count. He tags Edge back in and Edge locks Booker in the sharp shooter. Booker drags himself to the ropes. Edge breaks the hold and then pulls Booker to the middle of the ring and tries it again but Booker kicks him off. Book gets the hot tag to Batista and Edge tries to get it to HHH but the Game leaves him high and dry. Batista drops Edge with a Spinebuster and then signals the end is near. He does the thumbs up, thumbs down thing and lifts Edge up for the Batista Bomb. Triple H is already up the ramp. Batista connects with the Batista Bomb for the 1...2...3

Winners by pinfall Batista and Booker T

Batista is celebrating but when he turns around Booker T blasts him in the face with his own title belt. Booker opens Batista up with some right hands and has some of Batista's blood on his hand. Booker is just staring at Batista's blood on his hand as the show fades to black.

**SHOW STARTS WITH HIGHLIGHTS FROM WM21 AND MONDAY NIGHT RAW**

[YOUTUBE]lJ_zN8Os6k8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Michael Cole - We are less than a week removed, from Wrestlemania 21. Welcome, to Thursday Night Smackdown. Hello everyone, Micheal Cole and
Tazz at ringside. And tonight, we look at the fallout from that star-studded pay per view.

Tazz- That's right Cole,

**PICTURE WITH JBL AND JOHN CENA FROM WM21 APPEARS ON SCREEN**

Tazz- Tonight, we're gonna hear from the former WWE Champion, John Bradshaw Layfield, about his loss to John Cena.

Cole- And thats not all.

**PICTURE OF BIG SHOW LOSING HIS SUMO MATCH AT WM21 APPEARS ON SCREEN**

Cole- Tonight the Big show will debut a new segement "The Big Show Invitational".

[YOUTUBE]hJMggaTLT9c[/YOUTUBE]

Tazz- Well Cole, it looks like we're gonna start Smackdown off with the former world champ himself.

Tony Chimel - Approaching the right, accompanied by The Basham Brothers, and the United States Champion, Orlando Jordan, John Bradshaw Layfield.
Cole- It was at Wrestlemania 21 that JBL had his almost year long reign at WWE champion ended at the hands of John Cena.

Tazz- Thats right, and by look on JBL's face, you can tell he ain't takin it too easy.

JBL- Last night was the worst night of my entire life.

**CROWD BOOS**

JBL- Last night I walked into WM21 a 9 month WWE champion, and I had MY WWE title, that I earned.......

**CROWD BOOS**

JBL- That I earned by beating Eddie Guererro DECISIVELY........

**CROWD BOOS LOUDER**

JBL- I had that title taken from me at the hands of John Cena

**CROWD CHEERS**

JBL- As I stand here before you, I feel like a father who's just lost his child. I can still feel the title wrapped around my waist. I, I feel almost incomplete without it.

**CABINET MEMBERS PAT JBL ON BACK AND TELL HIM ITS OK**

JBL- I feel like my livelihood has been taken from me. I gave so much to get that belt. It meant more to me than my millions, and millions, and millions of dollars. Meant more to me than my own wife. That belt meant the world to me, and that no good sack or trash, John Cena, stole it from me. Cena, make no mistake, there will be hell to pay. I have my rematch clause, and I will be using it at Backlash. I will get my title back, and I will make you pay the ultimate price for....

[YOUTUBE]0MUZRYrgLa4[/YOUTUBE]

Cole- This capcity crowd, is on their feet, for our new WWE champion, John Cena.

Tazz- I tell ya, the crowd is lossing their minds right now!!

Cena- THE CHAMP, IS, HERE!!!!

**CROWD CHEERS**

Cena- JBL, it sounds to me, like you might need a hug right now.

**CROWD CHEERS**

Cena- You know, that story you just told, really put a tear in my eye. I mean, I feel so bad for you. And then, I think about all the crap you put this brand through over your reign as champion. Personally, I can't think of one person in that locker room right now that feels one ounce of simpathy for you right now. In fact, lets test that theory right now.

**CENA WAVES OUT TO FANS**

Cena- Do you fans feel any pity for this man right here?

**CROWD BOOS**

JBL- I don;t give a crap what these fans think!! That belt belongs to me, and you know it!! And at Backlash, I.....

[YOUTUBE]BlWh6c-WC5Q[/YOUTUBE]

Cole- Oh now, whats this all about?

Angle- Excuse me JBL, I'm sorry to interupt your self pity. But it seems to me that you forgot about something. See, at WM21, I beat The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Micheals, in what many consider the greatest technical wrestling match in Wrestlemania history since, well, the last match I had at Wrestlemania. So it seems to me, that if anyone gets first dibs at the WWE title, its me.

JBL- Back off Kurt, I have a guaranteed title re-match.

Angle- Well, you might want to push that back to the next PPV then. Why not take this extra time and take some notes. Let a real champion show you how to do it.....

Cena- That's fine by me. whoever it is, I've whooped your ass (pointing at JBL) and your ass (pointing at angle).

[YOUTUBE]XR1rKfDxthw[/YOUTUBE]

Teddy Long- Hold on there, playas, before something starts to bubble up. Now it seems to me that we;ve got a situation brewin. So I think I've got the solution. How about tonight, we have ourselves a main event match: JBL one on one, with Kurt Angle. If JBL wins, JBL, you'r match at Backlash will be No-Disqualification. But if Kurt Angle loses, it will become a triple threat match, for the WWE title. Now Holla Holla.

Cole- what a main event we've got tonight Tazz. JBL vs Kurt Angle.

Tazz- Big time Stipulations on the line, Cole.

Cole- Well, later tonight, we're gonna hear from the Big Show. He's got this new Invitational that he's gonna debut, and we're gonna find out what it is when we return.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Micheal Cole- We're back to Thursday Night Smackdown

[YOUTUBE]HiAi_3pXQHU[/YOUTUBE]

Cole- Well, it looks like we're not gonna wait any further, we're gonna find out what this "Big Show Invitational" is all about.

Tony Chimel- Making his way to the ring, from Tampa, Fl. The BIG SHOW.

Big Show- JBL, you're not the only one who left Wrestlemania feeling embarrassed. Last Sunday I was humiliated, when I was beaten in a sumo match, against Sumo champ, Akebono. I was thrown out of the ring in less than a minute.

**PICTURE OF BIG SHOW POPS UP ON SCREEN FROM WM21, CROWD GROANS AND LAUGHS**

Show- Yes, yes. Lets all laugh at the fact that I was wearing a sumo thong. Get it out of your systems now, because after tonight, you won't be laughing. i am the most dominating force in the WWE, period. I am the only 7 foot giant in WWE. And tonight, I start the Big Show Invitational. I'm issuing a challenge, to any little guy in that locker room who thinks they can stand toe to toe with me.

[YOUTUBE]msoOPNkOHYg[/YOUTUBE]

Cole- Nunzio?!

Tazz- Well, I'll be.

Cole- Tazz I, I know you know how tough Nunzio can be. But c'mon, Nunzio?!

Tazz- Well, I know first hand that Nunzio is a tough son of a bitch, but he's like what, two inches taller than me?

Cole- Tazz, I don't even think I want to watch whats about to take place.

Tazz- I don't blame you.

MATCH 1- BIG SHOW VS NUNZIO: BIG SHOW INVITATIONAL

The match starts and ends in less than a minute. Nunzio starts trying to punch at Show's mid-section. Show headbuts Nunzio to the ground. Show then grabs Nunzio by the neck and lifts him in the air. Nunzio tries to hold on, but immediately starts tapping out. Show holds the choke while the ref tries to stop Show. Show then shoves the ref, as other refs start running towards the ring, hesitating along the apron to get get into the ring at this point. Show then grabs Nunzio over his head, and throws him into the group of referees. The segment fades to black with the audience in silence.

[YOUTUBE]GAAM1tvjMvg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Cole- We're back on Smackdown, and folks as you can see right now, EMTs are taking care of Nunzio. They are strapping him onto the platform as they carry him to the back. He suffered what looks like serious injury at the hands of the Big Show.

**REPLAY OF THE MATCH PLAYS ON SCREEN**

Tazz- As you can see, just a vicious assault on Nunzio. At if you look here, he just had no choice but to tap out.

Cole- But it wouldn't end there. Big show, just holding that choke on Nunzio. referees doing all he can, until this.

Tazz- Yeah, Big Show tossing Nunzio outside the ring, into the other refs trying to help.

**TIGHT SHOT ON BOTH ANNOUNCERS**

Cole- Well, Nunzio now being sent to the hospital, we will keep you posted on his condition. Lets go to the back with Josh Mathews, who is with the two participants in our next match.

**CUT TO THE BACK**

Josh Mathews- Im standing here With the tag team champions, Eddie Guererro and Rey Mysterio. Gentlemen, tonight, you have a tag team title defense against The Bashams. But I want to get your thoughts on the match you had against each other at Wrestlemania. Eddie, has that loss caused any tension with you and your tag team partner?

Eddie Guererro- Tension?! Pftt! No, remeber, we shook hands at the end essa'. Look, Rey Rey is mi familia, ok? Him and me, were like this (clenches hands together). And tonight, we're gonna keep this title reign going all year long! 2005 is gonna be the year of Guererro and Mysterio. Horale'!!!

Rey Mysterio- You know Eddie, I'm glad to hear that because ever since last Sunday, I've been a little nervous you weren;t gonna take me beating you to well. But now that I've heard that, I can now go out there and give it 110%, baby. Let's do this.

**BOTH MEN WALK OFF CAMERA**

Chimel- The following is a tag team contest, scheduled for one fall, and it is for, the WWE Tag Team Championships

[YOUTUBE]ARtM6mm3MAo[/YOUTUBE]

Chimel- Making there way to the ring, from Columbus, Ohio, at a combined weight of 495 lbs. The Basham Brothers

Cole- Well thats a relief. Maybe now we can look forward to some great action in the ring. Here come the challangers, The Bashams. Members of JBL's Cabinet.

[YOUTUBE]WjCE3LJQzz0[/YOUTUBE]

Chimel- And their opponents, they are, the WWE Tag Team Champions, the team of Eddie Guererro, and Rey Mysterio.

Tazz- And here come the champions, Eddie Guererro and Rey Mysterio. both men coming off a well fought match between the two at wrestlemania.

**STILL SHOTS FROM GUERERRO/MYSTERIO AT WRESTLEMANIA SHOW ON SCREEN**

Tazz- At the end of the night though, it would be Rey who catches Eddie.

Cole- And both men showing how much respect they have for their craft by shaking hands in the end.

MATCH 2- The Bashams vs Eddie Guerro and Rey Mysterio: WWE Tag Team Titles Match

At the end of the match, Rey hits the 619 on Doug Basham, and sets up for the West Coast Pop, but slips off the top tope and falls forward. Both announcers are puzzled by this. Basham picked up Rey and hit a super spinning single arm DDT (called the X-Tornado). and pinned Rey to win the tag team titles.

Winners and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions: The Bashams

**A REPLAY OF THE MISHAP PLAYS ON SCREEN**

Cole- Ok, so Rey got onto the top rope, and then falls. It looks like the ropes were shook up.

Tazz- Yeah, I think Eddie shook the ropes as Rey went to hit the West Coast Pop.

**REPLAY OF EDDIE'S REACTION TO THE FALL PLAYS NEXT**

Cole- Yeah, you can see on the look on his face, he realizes what he did. He's in shock.

Tazz- I don't think he meant to do that to rey.
Eddie tries to pick up Rey as the Bashams leave the ring and head up the aisle with the tag team belts.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

**SHOW RETURNS PLAYING FOTTAGE OF ACTION THAT HAPPENED DURING THE BREAK**

Cole- We're back on Thursday Night Smackdown. During the commercial break, we saw Rey and Eddie having a sort of confrontation. Rey, obviously confused over what happened; Rey arguing with Eddie. I think even he realized what happened.

Tazz- Well, like what we saw in the replay, it looked as though Eddie shook the ropes as Rey was standing on them ready to deliver the 619.

**BELL RINGS**

Tony Chimel- The following match, is scheduled for one fall.

[YOUTUBE]O0iEU63YQ6U[/YOUTUBE]

Making his way to the ring, from Allentown, Pennsylvania, weighting in at 195 lbs. Billy Kidman.

Cole- Well, we're set for one on one action right now. It's Smackdown's resident high-flyer, Billy Kidman.

Tazz- Well, he's not the only one. You know Smackdown is the home of the Cruiserweight division.

Cole- And tonight its gonna be Billy Kidman, going one on one with a mystery opponent. All we know is that its a former Raw superstar that Smackdown got from the recent draft.

Tazz- That's right, you know couple of days ago on Raw, we found out we lost both Booker T and Charlie Haas to the draft. so lets see who Smackdown picked up.

**LIGHTS GO OUT**

[YOUTUBE]rFHOdS2u610[/YOUTUBE]

Cole- Well alright! We got The Hurricane!!

Tazz- Stand Back, there's a Hurricane comin' through!!!

**LIGHT COME BACK ON**

Cole- Wait, where's the Hurricane?

Tazz- I'm not sure. He should be out here by now.

**MUSIC STOPS**

Cole- Well, his music is done. Where could he be?

Tazz- I dunno.

Cole- Well, its not like the referee can actually start counting him out. Technically the match hasn't started yet.

**HURRICANE WALKS DOWN THE AISLE, DRESSED IN BLACK SHORTS AND WRESTLING BOOTS**

Cole- Is, is that The Hurricane?

Tazz- I think it is, but he's not in his costume.

Match 3- Hurricane vs Billy Kidman

Hurricane gets into the ring, and screams "START THE MATCH". The bell rings and the match starts. The action is solid back and forth, although the Hurricane is being noticably stiff with Bill Kidman. The match ends with Hurricane hitting the Nightmare on Helms Street on Billy Kidman.

Winner- The Hurricane

After the match, Hurricane starts stomping on Kidman before the ref finally pulls Hurricane off Kidman.

Cole- Wow, I don't know what to say.

Tazz- I do. I think we have just seen the end of the Hurricane.

**A SPLIT SHOT OF JBL AND KURT ANGLE WALKING TO THE RING POPS UP ON THE SCREEN**

Cole- Well, as we take a look at the two men making their way to the ring. It's JBL, It's Kurt Angle. If Angle wins, he gets in the WWE title match at Backlash, It's NEXT.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Cole- We're back on Thursday Night Smackdown, set for out main event of the evening.

Chimel- The Following match, is scheduled for one fall

[YOUTUBE]hJMggaTLT9c[/YOUTUBE]

Chimel- Making his way to the ring, from New York City, New York, weighting in at 290 lbs. John Bradshaw Layfield.

[YOUTUBE]BlWh6c-WC5Q[/YOUTUBE]

Chimel- And his opponent, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighting in at 240 lbs. Kurt Angle.

Match 4- Kurt Angle vs JBL- If Kurt wins, he gets in the title match at Backlash

Both men go at it for a while, until the Bashams distract the ref, as Orlando Jordan comes from the other side of the ring with the US Belt. OJ goes to hit Angle with the belt, but Angle ducks and OJ hits JBL with the belt. Angle hits the Angle slam on OJ, rolls him out of the ring, and then pins JBL. The ref turns around, and counts three on the pin.

Winner- Kurt Angle

Cole- We now have a triple threat match on our hands at Backlash. Kurt Angle has qualified for the the WWE title. He'll now face John Cena, and JBL, for the championship.

**CAMERA CUTS TO CLOSE UPS OF THE BASHAMS AND OJ**

Tazz- Look at the look on the Bashams's faces. They're in shock.

Cole- Look at the look on OJ's face. He looks like he's about to cry.

**REPLAY OF THE ENDING SHOWS**

Cole- Well, it looked a foolproof plan alright. The Bashams as we see here, would come in from the front. OJ would come in from the back, and hit Angle with the US title. But it would be Angle who would get the upper hand. As you see *RIGHT THERE*. As Angle ducks the belt, and OJ just cracks the belt over the head of his leader, JBL.

Tazz- Angle anticipated the interference, Hit OJ with the Angle Slam. And 1, 2, 3, we got a new third man.

Cole- What will be the reprocutions of this mistake? What does John Cena think of all this. So many questions. We'll find out, next week.

**FADE TO BLACK**

Prophet's Review

Colours
Use them, Judgeman03, it makes the show look ten times better. Then just black writing for everything. It is called formatting, do some of it.

Youtube Video's
Put them in spoilers, because they lookout of place in this thread. It makes the show look messy, with big white spaces everywhere. That happens when you first load the page. Plus they make the computer longer to view your thread. Use spoiler tags to hide them.

Matches
Again this is to Judgeman03, put some detail into these things. I don't want a two line match. It makes me not want to read, do what your partner has done. They are short, but give some detail unlike yours. Matches are one of the main things in a BT, if you don't get them right, it is a problem.

Match 4- Kurt Angle vs JBL- If Kurt wins, he gets in the title match at Backlash

Both men go at it for a while, until the Bashams distract the ref, as Orlando Jordan comes from the other side of the ring with the US Belt. OJ goes to hit Angle with the belt, but Angle ducks and OJ hits JBL with the belt. Angle hits the Angle slam on OJ, rolls him out of the ring, and then pins JBL. The ref turns around, and counts three on the pin.

Here is what I do for a Main Event of a show:

Da Prophet Example

Main Event
Randy Orton vs Rhino

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night RAW, we are live here in Washington D.C.re you ready for the Main Event?

Lawler: Hell yes, we have Orton vs Rhino, this could set up a title match.

Cole: I find it funny how we haven't seen Christian all night.

Lawler: I haven't seen him all day.

Cole: Let me just remind you, that after this match RAW will not be over. We have the wedding of Steph McMachon and WWE Champion Justice to get to.

Lawler: What is going to happen there?

Orton's music hits, and he walks out with the Intercontinental. With a smug look on his face, Orton enters the ring. Holding up the title while he does that. Out next is Rhino who runs to the ring.

Cole: God he has little arms.

Lawler: Really Cole, you could have talked about his ECW career, his move the Gore. But you insult the mans arms.

Cole: He's like a T-Rex.

The match starts off slow, with simple headlocks, armbars and moves which keep it on the ground. This goes for several minutes, all of which see Orton in control of the match. Everytime Rhino tries to counter, Orton goes to a wrestling hold, bringing him back down to the mat. A few fist shots are thrown in while the mat wrestling takes place, but don't really do anything. Slowly Rhino begins to move, he moves to the right, and then back to the left. This makes Orton loses his grip and balance, so Rhino escapes. Both men stare at each other from across the ring.

Rhino tells Orton to step up, and they lock up in the ring. This time Rhino gains the advantage, nailing a few shots to the head of Orton. Which do have an affect on the Viper. Rhino then slings Orton into the ropes, however Orton gets out of the ring before anything major can happen. In a hurry Rhino goes to the outside of the ring, and grabs Orton. He hits him in the back, and throws him back into the ring.

Orton is up before Rhino is in the ring, and he stomps on his neck. With that move, Orton gains control of the match. He stomps on the body of Rhino, just attacking every bit of exposed body he can. He then jumps high, then comes crashing down with a knee to the head of Rhino. The match begins to become faster at this point, when both men get up, they fire with rights and lefts. The crowd begin to boo and cheer, with Orton being booed. The Viper slings Rhino into the ropes, then he hits a scoopslam.

Cole: Orton is going into the place that only he goes!

Lawler: Poor JR is missing this.

Cole: We wish Jim Ross a fast recovery from his surgery this week.

The fist begin to pound the mat, as Rhino is slow to his feet. Orton waits, for his moment to strike. He takes his chance, but is countered by Rhino who turns it into a roll up, which only gets two. Rushing to his feet, Orton goes for another RKO, but again Rhino counters. This time he hits a German suplex. The crowd is into this match, and are cheering for Rhino. With the people standing, Rhino backs off, he calls for the Gore. Yelling at Orton to stand, who has to using the turnbuckle to reach his feet. Randy turns around, and is able to move out of the way of the Gore. So Rhino goes head first into the unpadded turnbuckle, as Orton took the pad off. With blood on his face, Rhino turns around, where he is nailed with an RKO. The Viper slides into a cover, and gets a three count.
Cole: What a finish!

Lawler: The Viper does it again, he stole another victory.

Cole: But he did it in style!

Orton holds his title above his head, while the ref checks on Matt. With his music in the background, Orton leaves and goes to the back. The ref and doctors quickly get Matt out of the ring, while others set up for the wedding.

As I look at both shows, I would say RAW has beaten Smackdown this week. In matches, promo's, and format.​

Show opens with highlights from last weeks Raw. From the confrontation between Batista, Triple H, Edge, and Booker T, to Charlie Haas winning the Intercontinental title, to the Heart Throbs becoming the tag team champions for the first time, to the Highlight Reel with Jericho and Orton being interrupted by Kane and setting up a triple threat number one contender match at Backlash, to finally the main event where Batista and Booker T came out on top only for Booker to blind side Batista with his own championship belt leaving the Animal a bloody mess. The image of Booker staring at his hand covered in Batista's blood goes gray and freezes before the Raw theme plays.​

[YOUTUBE]b4P0o27Chcc[/YOUTUBE]​

Jim Ross: Hello WWE fans and welcome to another exciting edition of Monday Night Raw! I'm Good Ol Jim Ross alongside my broadcast colleague Jerry the King Lawler and King the way we ended last week's Raw was a little un-comfortable wouldn't you agree?

Jerry Lawler: It was JR. I also got word that due to the attack by Booker T Batista will not be able to compete tonight. However Booker T will be in action against one of Raw's new draft picks.

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from Houston Texas, Booker T!

The crowd is giving Booker T lots of heat as he comes down the ramp. He does his signature taunt with the pyro but spends an extra amount of time staring at his hand like he is in a trance.He finally snaps out of it and pumps himself up as he gets in the ring and awaits his mystery opponent.

[YOUTUBE]5bO5BAujCbk[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd gives a huge pop for Rob Van Dam as he walks out to the ramp and does his taunt. He slaps some fans hands on the way down to the ring before rolling in under the bottom rope and taunting Booker T as well.

Singles Match

Rob Van Dam vs Booker T

Van Dam and Booker lock up with a collar and elbow tie up. Van Dam twists the arm and goes behind Booker and puts him in a hammerlock. Booker counters and gets behind RVD. He wrenches the arm and holds it up, then he kicks RVD in the face with a side kick. RVD is holding his face on the mat and Booker bounces off the ropes and drops a knee onto RVD's face and follows it up by staring deep into his hand again as if he is envisioning Batista's blood there again.He snaps out of it again and goes for a cover but only gets two. He places RVD in a seated position and drives his knee into his back and wrenches back on RVD's neck. RVD hits Booker in the face a couple times so he lets go then when Booker goes to pick RVD up he kicks Booker in the face from his back. RVD gets to his feet and fires some shots to Booker's ribs before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a spinning heel kick for a two count. RVD leaves Booker laying on his back in the middle of the ring and bounces off the ropes and hits Rolling Thunder! He goes for the cover but only gets a two count! Booker is still layed out and RVD climbs to the top rope and attempts the Five Star Frog Splash but Booker rolls out of the way at the last second causing RVD to crash and burn! Both men are down and Booker T gets up first he waits staring at his hand and RVD slowly gets to his feet. Booker kicks him in the gut bounces off the ropes and nails the Scissors Kick for the three count.

Winner by pinfall: Booker T

After the match Booker leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. He comes back in and blasts RVD in the face with it busting him open. He then starts punching away at the open wound. He gets RVD's blood on his hand and just stares at it whispering Batista...Batista... when all of a sudden the Animals music plays.

Batista comes running down the ramp and chases Booker T off. He takes his shirt off and starts yelling at Booker. After Booker leaves Batista starts checking on RVD. He has a huge bandage over his head from when Booker busted him open last week. Booker comes back in the ring and jumps Batista. He rips the bandage off and pounds away opening the wound up again.

[YOUTUBE]kwvlqI84Eog[/YOUTUBE]​

Edge starts racing down to the ring with his Money in the Bank briefcase in hand. Booker is looking at Edge a little confused and Edge motions to him what he is doing. Booker quietly leaves the ring and Edge points at the briefcase and starts screaming at the ref that he is cashing in. The ref walks over to the ring announcer and tells her Edge is cashing in his Money in the Bank privelege. She announces it to the crowd who doesn't like it and gives Edge huge heat. The referee holds the belt up in the air and looks down at the fallen Batista. He shakes his head reluctantly and rings for the bell.

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge vs Batista (c)

Edge immediately goes for the pin cover but Batista kicks out at two. Edge stands in the corner of the ring and starts motioning for the Spear. He is stomping his feet rapidly ready to spear Batista in half. Batista gets to his feet in a daze and turns around and before he realizes whats going on Edge hits him with a Spear! Edge goes for the cover and gets the three count!

Winner by pinfall and NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: Edge!

Edge celebrates with his newly won World Heavyweight Championship while Batista lays on the mat. The EMT's come down to the ring and try to put Batista on a stretcher when they finally get him on there Booker T comes back out and pushes it over and attacks Batista again! Bischoff comes out to the ringside area and brings a team of security with him. The security handcuff Booker T as we go to commercial break.​

COMMERCIAL BREAK

When we come back from commercial break Eric Bischoff is in his office on the phone. Let's hear what he has to say.

Eric Bischoff: No I know sir I just don't know what to do about the World Heavyweight Championship. Yes sir I understand. No that's a great idea sir. I know why you hired me. Yes I'll make the match between Batista and Booker T a First Blood Match at Backlash.

The crowd pops at the mentioning of the First Blood Match. Triple H busts down Eric's door and he tells the man on the phone he will call him back.

Eric Bischoff: Hunter what the hell do you think your doing barging in here?

Triple H: Bischoff don't play games with me. What the hell was that out there with Edge? You know I have a World Heavyweight Championship match with Batista at Backlash.

Eric Bischoff: Hunter you better calm down. I'm aware you have a title match at Backlash. Your still going to get that match but it won't be against Batista. I've already put Batista in a First Blood match with Booker T so they can put this thing they have going on behind them. In place of Batista you will be facing the new World Heavyweight Champion Edge at Backlash.

Triple H: Fine, I don't care who I have to go through I will get my World Heavyweight Championship back in three weeks. You can count on that.

Eric Bischoff: Glad to hear it Hunter, oh and if you ever barge in here like that again. Your suspended. Now get out and shut the door behind you.

Triple H has a not so pleased look on his face and motions to Flair for them to leave. He slams the door behind him causing Bischoff to sigh and roll his eyes.

Jim Ross: Well what a couple of slobber knockers those are gonna be huh King? Booker T vs Batista in a First Blood Match and Triple H vs Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship. By god Backlash is gonna be awesome.

Jerry Lawler: Not to mention that triple threat number one contenders match between Kane, Chris Jericho, and Randy Orton. As well as the match our friends from Smackdown and I use the term friends very loosely are bringing us. John Cena vs JBL vs Kurt Angle in a triple threat match for the WWE Championship!

Jim Ross: Backlash is already shaping up to be one hell of a card. I can't wait!

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

[YOUTUBE]4YRMCLInwRw[/YOUTUBE]​

Lillian Garcia: Introdcuing first: He is the Intercontinental Champion, Charlie Haas!

[YOUTUBE]8wxKDBjEeF4[/YOUTUBE]​

Lillian Garcia: and his opponent Maven!

Singles Match
Charlie Haas vs Maven

Haas and Maven lock up and Maven shoves Haas. Haas shoves him back and Maven falls flat on his ass. Maven gets to his feet and rubs his ass and says that hurt. Haas laughs and offers a handshake to which Maven shakes his hand and slaps him across the face. Haas takes Maven down and opens up with some right hands. Haas goes for a submission but Maven kicks him away. Haas bounces off the ropes and is met by a dropkick from Maven. Maven pounds away with some right hands of his own on Haas. Maven goes to the top rope and attempts a crossbody but Haas side steps it. Maven is holding his ribs in pain and Haas locks in the Haas of Pain for the tapout victory.

Winner by submission: Charlie Haas

[YOUTUBE]E26xfGnyUzg[/YOUTUBE]​

Shelton Benjamin walks down to the ring and apologizes for not shaking Charlie's hand last week. He offers his hand and Charlie shakes it. Shelton keeps his hand for a second and tells him at Backlash he is using his automatic rematch clause and he will win back his Intercontinental title. Charlie takes the microphone from him and tells him may the best man win.

The camera cuts back to the locker room where Hulk Hogan is sitting in the back with an ice pack on his back. He is telling one of the trainers it is still really sore when Eugene walks in the room.

Hulk Hogan: What's up Eugene brother?

Eugene: Hi Hulk!

Hulk Hogan: I just wanna say thanks for having my back last week brother. But you better be careful. Hassan and Daivari aren't playing around and I know you have a match with Hassan tonight and I'd really like to be there but I can't. My back is too hurt I can barely walk. So be careful out there.

Eugene: I will Hulk. Um but will you be ok by Backlash?

Hulk Hogan: Yes brother I am supposed to be cleared to wrestle next week actually. Why?

Eugene: Because Uncle Eric says that at Backlash you and I are facing Muhammad Hassan and Daivari in a tag team match!

Hulk Hogan: That's great Eugene I'd be honored to be your tag team partner now you better go get ready for your match Eugene.

Eugene claps his hands and walks off camera after he leaves Hassan and Daivari walk into the room. Hogan tries to stand up but the pain is too much.

Muhammad Hassan: Don't strain yourself old man. You better save all your energy for Backlash. Because in three weeks time your legendary career in the WWE comes to an end and the legend of Muhammad Hassan begins.

Hassan raises his arms into the air and spits on Hogan. Daivari shouts something in arabic and the two leave laughing while Hogan just wipes the spit from his face.

[YOUTUBE]9p_RZeth8cY[/YOUTUBE]​

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from Louisville Kentucky, Eugene!

[YOUTUBE]gK1Dro5pr_0[/YOUTUBE]​

Lillian Garcia: and his opponent from Detroit Michigan, Muhammad Hassan!

Singles Match
Muhammad Hassan w/Daivari vs Eugene

Hassan asks Eugene for a test of strength to start the match. Eugene obliges and Hassan kicks him in the gut. He seems very proud he was so easily able to fool Eugene. He and Daivari are laughing at ring side. Eugene looks pissed. Hassan hits him with some right hands but they don't even phase Eugene. Eugene blocks the third fist and points at Hassan and says YOU! Eugene throws some right hands of his own. He irish whips Hassan into the ropes and hits the Big Boot. he cups his ear just Like Hulk Hogan and bounces off the ropes but Daivari pulls his foot. Eugene turns around and points at Daivari. Daivari pleads with Eugene and says it wasn't him. The referee's attention is on Daivari. Meanwhile Hassan nails Eugene with a low blow. He drags Eugene to the middle of the ring and locks in the Camel Clutch and Eugene taps out.

Winner by submission: Muhammad Hassan

After the match Hassan instructs Daivari to grab a steel chair. Hassan sets it up over his back just like he did Hogan when Chris Benoit's music hits.

[YOUTUBE]4E1OuCMpSwU[/YOUTUBE]​

Jim Ross: Here comes Chris Benoit. Eugene's friend has come to help him out.

Jerry Lawler: What's Benoit doing here?

Benoit runs down to the ring and chases off Hassan. Daivari is still in the ring and Benoit locks him in the crossface and won't let go. Security comes down to the ring and hand cuffs Benoit and takes him away. Bischoff comes out and explains why.

Eric Bischoff: Benoit, you were told earlier today that you were no longer apart of the Raw roster. Now I let you stay and say goodbye to some friends but that does NOT give you the right to come out here and attack Raw superstars. So these men will escort you out of the building and get your bags packed because your headed to Smackdown!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[YOUTUBE]VDaVkWwh040[/YOUTUBE]​

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the World Tag Team Championships! Making their way to the ring they are the World Tag Team Champions, Romeo and Antonio, The Heart Throbs!

[YOUTUBE]jHsqfdegbvw[/YOUTUBE]​

Lillian Garcia: and their opponents, from Blackpool England, William Regal, and from Japan, Tajiri!

Jim Ross: The Tag Team Champions have given Regal and Tajiri a rematch tonight. Let's see which of these great teams come out on top.

Jerry Lawler: They didn't give them a rematch JR. Regal and Tajiri got the rematch because they were the former champions.

Jim Ross: None the less King this one should be a slobber knocker.

Jerry Lawler: Ya know JR not every match can be a slobber knocker.

Jim Ross: Just shut up King.

World Tag Team Championship
The Heart Throbs (c) vs Regal & Tajiri

Tajiri and Romeo start the match off. Tajiri's high pased offense catches Romeo off guard at first but once he gets the advantage with a rake of the eyes then he is able to get the hot tag and he and Antonio are able to isolate the opponent. Romeo is in the ring now with Tajiri and lifts him up for a suplex. but Tajiri lands back on his feet and kicks him in the gut then kicks him in the face while he is kneeling. Tajiri falls to his face from exhaustion and reaches for a tag. Regal pulls some brass knucks out of his pocket and reaches for the tag ready to use the knucks to win back the titles. Tajiri makes one big lunge to get the tag and Regal blasts him in the face with the knucks. Regal drops from the apron as Romeo pulls Tajiri to the middle of the ring and covers him for the wing.

Winners by pinfall and STILL WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE HEART THROBS!

Regal is sneering at Tajiri the whole way up the ramp while The Heart Throbs dance in the ring with the belts.

Christian knocks on Eric Bischoff's door and Eric tells them to come in.​

Christian: You wanted to see me and Tomko Eric?

Eric Bischoff: Yes I just got off the phone with Teddy Long and im afraid this is gonna be the last time the both of you appear on Raw. You've both been traded to Smackdown. Teddy made an offer I couldn't resist. Your last match on Raw is next Christian with Randy Orton oh and spread along the message to Tomko. Good luck Captain Charisma.

Christian storms out of Eric's office and heads to the ring for his match.

[YOUTUBE]0IxWvKadlzU[/YOUTUBE]​

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring from St.Louis Missouri, Randy Orton!

[YOUTUBE]RvONKq7wQW8[/YOUTUBE]​

Lillian Garcia: and his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Tyson Tomko, from Toronto Ontario Canada, Christian!

Singles Match
Randy Orton vs Christian w/Tomko

Randy and Christian lock up and Christian pushes Orton against the ropes. Tomko grabs Orton's foot and causes him to turn around. When he is distracted Christian hits a reverse ddt and gets a two count. Christian heads to the top rope and attempts a missile dropkick but is met with a drop kick of Randy Orton's own to Christian's midsection, an amazing counter. Both men are down and get up to their feet at about the same time. Christian charges Orton and Randy catches him and hits his signature back breaker. He then motions that he is going for the RKO. He attempts it but Christian reverses it into the Unprettier. Orton pushes him off and hits the RKO for the three count.

Winner by pinfall: Randy Orton

After the match the lights go out and the gong goes off. Blue smog is running up the ramp. Orton looks terrified as a figure pulls Christian out of the ring. Orton looks in the figures direction and when the lights come on Chris Jericho is behind him. Jericho drops Orton with a bulldog. Then he hits the Lionsault. The dark figure comes out from under the ring it was Kane! Kane gets in the ring and drops Orton with a chokeslam! Kane signals for his pyro to go off as Raw fades to black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back