RAW 3/13. Wrestlemania is soon, so they kinda care.

Still don't understand why there's two faces against one heel in a triple threat match. Kinda makes Charlotte the face overcoming the odds.

That's been the direction of the booking since Charlotte lost her title.

That will be a tearjerker moment when he accepts that Warrior award. I was choking up there.

That will be a tearjerker moment when he accepts that Warrior award. I was choking up there.

Yep. I choke up every time that dude is on tv for some reason. I've always thought if he ever gets to walk again they keep it as some giant surprise and he comes out at halftime during a Rutgers game in full uniform with the stadium completely dark... then when the lights come on, he gets up from the spot he was laying on and walks off the field. Fuck that'd be amazing.

I find her strangely really attractive all short and thick and muscular... but not so much. But maybe she can surprise us.

She seems like a real nice girl in interviews I've seen of hers. Maybe a face turn will be a good thing because it'll be a little more genuine.

Yep. I choke up every time that dude is on tv for some reason. I've always thought if he ever gets to walk again they keep it as some giant surprise and he comes out at halftime during a Rutgers game in full uniform with the stadium completely dark... then when the lights come on, he gets up from the spot he was laying on and walks off the field. Fuck that'd be amazing.

It would be amazing to see him walk again. I'd heard of him but didn't know the full story. Wonderful young man to have the will to try and give others hope.

Will be a very humbling moment at the Hall of Fame.

Well I can do one further.

I managed to eat an entire plate of waffles while sugar ants were on the plate and I didn't squash a single ant.

So where's my award huh?

That is the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior personified.

If you were also crazy I'd say you deserve a Warrior lifetime achievement award.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back