RAW 3/13. Wrestlemania is soon, so they kinda care.

Well I can do one further.

I managed to eat an entire plate of waffles while sugar ants were on the plate and I didn't squash a single ant.

So where's my award huh?

Sounds like you need a can of Raid instead. How the hell can you eat with bugs on the plate? That's just gross.

Almost every cruiserweight is a letdown. The need to keep them on their own show. Mixing them into Raw with almost no context of storyline does nothing for them.

Yeah but TJP came in as the winner of the CWC, first Cruiserweight champ, and actual name recognition. Now he's like 10th man on the totem pole. Completely expendable.

Yeah but TJP came in as the winner of the CWC, first Cruiserweight champ, and actual name recognition. Now he's like 10th man on the totem pole. Completely expendable.

Maybe he should put his Suicide mask back on.

Are you implying that northern Ohio doesn't have an accent?

It's funny. I started spending quite a bit of time in the northern portion of the state. Being from Cincinnati I don't sound like those I've encountered. They think I'm from the deep south or some shit.

I'm still not sure if I'm more surprised I still don't actually know who Todd Chrisley is or that enough people must watch that effing show to have it STILL on the air after what only seems like an eternity.

It's funny. I started spending quite a bit of time in the northern portion of the state. Being from Cincinnati I don't sound like those I've encountered. They think I'm from the deep south or some shit.

It's like a weird mashup of the upper Midwest acccent, the upstate NY accent, and yinzer. I have racing buddies up that way and they accuse me of having the Philly accent. I'm always like I grew up in Jersey, it's nothing like Philly's accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back