Raw 3/06/17: The Gift of Jackhammer

To be fair, it wouldn't make any sense to keep it on KO either. Then you would have hamstrung two titles on one match.

Owens costs Jericho the US Title say, tonight, and the Universal Title is set up for Wrestlemania. Easily done and no Goldberg.

Owens costs Jericho the US Title say, tonight, and the Universal Title is set up for Wrestlemania. Easily done and no Goldberg.

But Owens as champ isn't a spectacle worthy of Mania. Mania exists on its own little universe where the regular rules don't apply. I'm not saying it's right, but it's been that way since the part timers started taking over half the card.

Main page says Backlash is also going to be in Chicago? Da hell? Same arena gets a well-placed Raw on the build to Mania and the first Smackdown PPV after Mania less than 3 months apart? Horseshit.

It's about the bigger general audience marquee and Vince is drooling over the PR with a possible MMA/Boxing press conference on ESPN with the big men and his Universal Title sitting right there.

Main page says Backlash is also going to be in Chicago? Da hell? Same arena gets a well-placed Raw on the build to Mania and the first Smackdown PPV after Mania less than 3 months apart? Horseshit.

Guaranteed sellout. Money talks and bullshit walks.

The people sitting behind Cesaro and Sheamus don't look happy with two 6 footers blocking their view.

Guaranteed sellout. Money talks and bullshit walks.

I guess so. I want to catch a decent PPV. Haven't been to one since Rumble '14 in Pittsburgh. I'll be in Philly June 2nd and 3rd for a vacation... June 4th is Extreme Rules in Baltimore. Extreme Rules is always kind of weak... But it's something to do.

But Owens as champ isn't a spectacle worthy of Mania. Mania exists on its own little universe where the regular rules don't apply. I'm not saying it's right, but it's been that way since the part timers started taking over half the card.

The fans seemed to love the idea of Jericho vs. Owens for the US Title. I don't see how it's that big of a difference. Go with something that might be a little underwhelming to what could be a disaster/squash for the title.

Agreed. Nashville never gets shit. And when we do, we get to see segments like Katie Vick.

Ticket to Extreme Rules confirmed. I better see something amazing. I just want a Kurt Angle appearance.

The fans seemed to love the idea of Jericho vs. Owens for the US Title. I don't see how it's that big of a difference. Go with something that might be a little underwhelming to what could be a disaster/squash for the title.

Wrestlemania isn't about the every day wrestling fans. It's about the people that come around once a year.

Thats his special move? A suplex that 25 other wrestlers do? Thats about as shitty as a running dropkick or a weak belly to belly suplex.

Wrestlemania isn't about the every day wrestling fans. It's about the people that come around once a year.

How do you figure that. Someone who only watches once a year isn't going to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars attending a show like Mania. What with air fare, hotels, Axxess and all the other paraphernalia it's not cheap. I would say it is every day fans who would put out the money. The ones who come around once a year will watch on TV an save their cash.

How do you figure that. Someone who only watches once a year isn't going to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars attending a show like Mania. What with air fare, hotels, Axxess and all the other paraphernalia it's not cheap. I would say it is every day fans who would put out the money. The ones who come around once a year will watch on TV an save their cash.

If they have kids, consider it a vacation. No work, kids happy. Happy life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back