Raw 3/06/17: The Gift of Jackhammer

The crushing student debt they come out of college with doesn't leave a lot of expendable cash.

I don't know about the States but here in Canada if you maintain a certain average you don't pay all of the student loans back. It's only about 35% that you pay back, they forgive the rest. My husband and I paid for my son's education so he wouldn't have debt when he graduated, and so did a lot of his friends parents. It's not as bad as it seems and it depends how long you stay in university and if you live at home or on campus.

I don't know about the States but here in Canada if you maintain a certain average you don't pay all of the student loans back. It's only about 35% that you pay back, they forgive the rest. My husband and I paid for my son's education so he wouldn't have debt when he graduated, and so did a lot of his friends parents. It's not as bad as it seems and it depends how long you stay in university and if you live at home or on campus.

It ain't like that here, and those 60k jobs aren't growing on trees here either.

Countout loss. Suitable ending to that. Made the point. Still protects Jericho for a title match against Owens. Joe looks strong. Jericho with the last offense.

I wonder what the chances actually are of Taker being in a Triple Threat match against Roman and Braun? Keeps a little bit of the pressure off Taker. Still kinda protects the Mania W-L record in a sense.

I wonder what the chances actually are of Taker being in a Triple Threat match against Roman and Braun? Keeps a little bit of the pressure off Taker. Still kinda protects the Mania W-L record in a sense.

I could see it. They could also work this angle if Taker is too beat up to wrestle at all.

That's why 205 Live and NXT are geared to them. Wrestlemania still gets buyrates and has to sell an insane amount of very expensive seats.

So because old people have money, we should cater Wrestlemania only to them instead of catering to a broader audience, which could broaden the audience? That doesn't make sense. Like, at all. Think of it like this:

Adult goes to Wrestlemania:

1 ticket
2 beers
1 popcorn

Adult takes child to Wrestlemania because it's geared towards them:

2 tickets
2 beers
1 Coke
2 popcorns
2 shirts
1 hat

But nah, let's go with the old guys because men in their 40s who remember the good old days of the Monday Night Wars are going to be lining up at the merchandise stands for a show they watch once a year.

So because old people have money, we should cater Wrestlemania only to them instead of catering to a broader audience, which could broaden the audience? That doesn't make sense. Like, at all. Think of it like this:

Adult goes to Wrestlemania:

1 ticket
2 beers
1 popcorn

Adult takes child to Wrestlemania because it's geared towards them:

2 tickets
2 beers
1 Coke
2 popcorns
2 shirts
1 hat

But nah, let's go with the old guys because men in their 40s who remember the good old days of the Monday Night Wars are going to be lining up at the merchandise stands for a show they watch once a year.

It was geared to the kids like 5 years ago. They posted record revenues last year.

It was geared to the kids like 5 years ago. They posted record revenues last year.

Biggest pay per view of all time: Wrestlemania XXVIII. Adult generation vs. kid generation.

Also I'm sure last year having those five extra PPVs had a bit to do with the record numbers.

It ain't like that here, and those 60k jobs aren't growing on trees here either.

A lot of big firms here hire straight out of university so the kids have the jobs as soon as they graduate. The jobs are there, having connections and the right education will get you one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back