Raw 12 Feb 18

Go Rollinnnssss, you best get into the Elimination Chamber. Super pumped. Elias is at no. 6 as welllllll. Fuck yeah. Rumble was great, PPV after is gonna be great. Then mania? I think. Also, I like the Black history month segments.

These are the Raws we haven't had in awhile. The Miz/Cena match sort of out of the blue. Adding Rollins to the match on a whim. Feeling like anything can happen.

Come on Bayleyyy, I still see Sasha as a heel.. Mainly cause NXT. Letttss go. You had a great match with Asuka, fuck sasha up woo.

The more doubt you put in the plan that’s been rumored for an entire year, the more people will accept when the original plan is what happens.

Eh for some, but if they actually think it's going to work out the way they're planning, I look forward to their next move.

I guess that Fatal five-way is gonna be the main event. I wanted to go to bed early, but I guess I'll stay up cause Rollins is my hero. Also, need that Elias. In any capacity.

I think i'd rather Bailey win tonight then eliminate Sasha from the chamber. At that point let Sasha turn and beat the holy hell out of Bailey.

Bayley has beaten you before Sasha. She had the fire last week against Asuka, she is not gonna tap, lessss gooooo Bayley.

Using the ropes for like amped up finishers is so fucking cool. The avalanche AA and that were awesome. Go Bayley, I do feel bad for sasha tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back