Raw 12 Feb 18

Nobody quits watching when Roman is champ. They keep watching to anticipate him losing.

I did, but he's become a better wrestler now and has not been the focal point every RAW for a while. So I might enjoy him now :eek:

Never watched The Revival in NXT, but you can tell they're good at wrasslin. They. Just. Have. Zero Charisma. They sound nervous when they talk, but try to pull off confidence. It's weird.

I did, but he's become a better wrestler now and has not been the focal point every RAW for a while. So I might enjoy him now :eek:

Reigns has been champion 3 times for a total of 118 days in the 3 years people. have "hated" him. That's barely enough time to bother to not watch.

Reigns has been champion 3 times for a total of 118 days in the 3 years people. have "hated" him. That's barely enough time to bother to not watch.

You’ll have to excuse Smarky McSmark. He just wants to fit in with all the other weeb neckbeards.

Hot take: WWE have gotten a lot better with figuring out how to fill up three hours of RAW. It's not perfect, but they've been getting better at it since around 2016 or so.

Hot take: WWE have gotten a lot better with figuring out how to fill up three hours of RAW. It's not perfect, but they've been getting better at it since around 2016 or so.

I wouldn’t say that’s a hot take. I would agree with that statement. They’ve gotten a lot better about it, especially recently.

Ok, seriously. That's just disrespectful cheering for someone's injury.

Good on Kurt for telling them off like that.

You’ll have to excuse Smarky McSmark. He just wants to fit in with all the other weeb neckbeards.

Hardly. But when people say they quit watching an entire program like wrestling because of who the champion is, I buy it about as far as I can throw them.

Uh oh... Kurt is going to lose his testicles once he gets back behind the curtain. He said "wrestlers."

They’ll get fucked back when Bayley jobs later.

Dave Meltzer's convinced that Bayley's about to turn heel because of a MSG card he was sent.

He's extremely gullible.

EDIT: Being real though, if Bayley DOES turn heel, i'mma mark like crazy.

Woo Kurt angle I like you so much better as GM than Foley. Despite preferring Foley as a performer. This raw is cool. Revival got a win, Rollins sounds good, broken matt made a cameo, GREAT Cena & Miz match. And Wyatt I'll always like.

Dave Meltzer's convinced that Bayley's about to turn heel because of a MSG card he was sent.

He's extremely gullible.

His WWE stuff is spotty at best these days. Most of his WWE stuff in recent years came from Jimmy Jacobs and Chris Jericho. Neither are currently working for the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back