RAW 1/8: I got nothing.

And now, the problem with everything from Brock beating Goldberg through about three months from now:

That's cool. Lesnar is still losing to Reigns in New Orleans though.

That's all that has been in my head since last Wrestlemania and it's not changing until after this one.

"And then Strowman rips the set down with a grappling hook! It'll be the biggest thing of the year because it makes Strowman look like the strongest man in the world!"

And then?

"Well then after a commercial Lesnar will get on a stretcher on his own and talk while he's getting in the ambulance. Kane can just walk away. A few minutes is more than enough to sell the injuries."

I'm so close to quitting. That did it.

Yeah that's pretty inexcusable. But why let that get in the way of a plot device?

To be fair, Hornswoggle used to talk before he couldn't do it anymore and that went on for years. Somehow, there is some kind of precedent for this.

Yeah that's pretty inexcusable. But why let that get in the way of a plot device?

To be fair, Hornswoggle used to talk before he couldn't do it anymore and that went on for years. Somehow, there is some kind of precedent for this.

Didn't she JUST FUCKING SAY nobody ready for Asuka like two weeks ago ?

Looking more forward to the Rumble and the 25th anniversary of RAW than Mania. Might be because we know the outcome of the main event and have for an entire year now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back