RAW 1/8: I got nothing.

Was Asuka trying to look angry?

Because it looked like she was trying to hold in a massive fart.

Nothing will make you feel like you have missed weeks of this show more than seeing the prime time players but called a different name and with Apollo crewes and with Dana Brooke doing.....whatever it is that she is doing here ....

I don't even know how to summarize how fucking monumental that is .

WE HAVE NOTHING FOR YOU IS THEIR FUCKING GIMMICK.

What kind of gimmick could you have for a team whose characters are "we're the best tag team in the world"? Nah, let's go with Jason Jordan and Seth Rollins as champions. Why? Because it might help Roman!

What kind of gimmick could you have for a team whose characters are "we're the best tag team in the world"? Nah, let's go with Jason Jordan and Seth Rollins as champions. Why? Because it might help Roman!

To be fair, man alive the Revival could have some fucking AWESOME matches with Rollins and JJ

To be fair, man alive the Revival could have some fucking AWESOME matches with Rollins and JJ

Well Jordan would certainly have the experience for it. Then again that's assuming they allow the Revival the time to really get their formula working. It would take a minimum of fifteen minutes and I don't know if they'd be allowed.

Well Jordan would certainly have the experience for it. Then again that's assuming they allow the Revival the time to really get their formula working. It would take a minimum of fifteen minutes and I don't know if they'd be allowed.

Probably not, that'd be too much time going to something good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back