smackdown gm - DREW 911
each superstar is based on there prime and not how they
are now
raw comentators are jr and king
smackdown michaele cole and tazz

raw pics triple h (heel) (eveloution)
smackdown pics undertaker (ministry) (nutreal whoever
disrespects him is destroyed)
raw pics goldberg (wcw style with 4 yr undefeated streak)
(face)
smackdown pics shawn michaels (face) (sort at
iron man match at mania)
raw pics sting (heel) (wcw sort)
smackdown pics brock lesner (heel 03 player)
raw pics the rock (face) (corporation sort)
smackdown pics stone cold steve austin (face)
(attitude era)
raw pics john cena (now sort and heel)
smackdown pics Abyys (heel now sort)
raw pics kane (mask type and
type when he fueded with taker at bad blood 97 heel)
smackdown pics kurt angle (face and 03 type)
raw pics mankind (bonus with paul bearer) (heel) (with 1996 urn
and brown costume)
smackdown pics chris jericho and (face and type when
he won undisputed title same time)
raw pics randy orton (face)
smackdow pics edge (heel) (gets girl lita)
raw pics batista (heel) (eveloution)
smackdown pics chris beniot (face)
raw pics rowdy piper 80's type (face)
smackdown pics christion cage (heel)
raw pics apa 99 type when they gambled backstage (face)
smackdown pics dudly boys ecw type (face)
raw pics hardy boyz tlc type (face)
smackdown pics rvd ecw (face)
raw pics mr kennedy now (heel)
smackdown pics rick flair now (face)
raw pics king booker (gets sharmell) (heel)
smackdown pics carlito (heel) (gets torie)
raw pics big show when he ruled ecw (face)
smackdown gets rey mysterio (nutrel injured right now)
raw gets bobby lashly now type (face)
Smackdown gets vader 90's type (heel)
raw gets johny nitro (now type face) (melina)
smackdown gets sabu original ecw (face)
raw gets samoa joe
smackdown gets finaly
raw gets mcmahon
smackdown gets paul heyman
raw gets scott steiner
smackdown gets test

the rules are

gm raw = king of kings icon / me
gm of smackdown = Drew911 (he asked)

rules are

no spaming

you can rate and vote evenly and fairly out of ten
after one show each the looser by votes of repliers
is out and the next person is in i can also be out so its fair

gaming rules

must be in full detail not like he beat him thats it.
no trading unless other person agrees
no interpromotional matches unlesss other person agrees
pay per veiws are after every five eps of any show
you cant make interpromotional matches without persion
but you can make interpromotional rivalries like
someone from raw attacked smackdown backstage..

HAVE FUN

rules are

no spaming

you can rate and vote evenly and fairly out of ten
after one show each the looser by votes of repliers
is out and the next person is in i can also be out so its fair

gaming rules

must be in full detail not like he beat him thats it.
no trading unless other person agrees
no interpromotional matches unlesss other person agrees
pay per veiws are after every five eps of any show
you cant make interpromotional matches without persion
but you can make interpromotional rivalries like
someone from raw attacked smackdown backstage..
no hell in a cell matches every week make it realistic only at
payperviews and also because they can gett injured

You posted this thread in the BookThis! Leauge which is reserved for members of that leauge only! and you are not one of them. So I moved this one and I closed the other one(because they were very similar), consider this a small warning, and maybe you should check out the rules to avoid futher mistake's like this.

I didn't mean to sound like a A** above but I had to do it, now about the idea of your show it sounds pretty good and should provide some competitive writting between some soild writter's i'll check it out when it's up.

the other person is not doing their half of the deal and posting smackdown would u like to be smackdown and do like my post above instead of u checking it out . when its up my show will be up soon i am raw by the way

RAWJANUARLY FIRST OKLAHOMA CITY OKLAHOMA

RAW kicks off with gm me walking down to the ring as
jr and kign welcome us to raw

Jr " were in my home town of oklahoma and its goana be a blockbuster theirs vacated title matches, royal rumble spot entryies anounced and to end the show well have an infamous main event."

King "cANT WAIt for this one."

Gm " Tells the audience to look a the titan tron... (it shows past royal rumble matches highlights) thats right the royal rumble is in just four more raw and smackdowns and tonight we will have a ten man over the top rope challenge for the number thrirty spot at the rumble, we will also have the vacated tag titles un vacated in a hardcore tag team match."

Jr "WOW, did u hear that folks a batal royal."

Apa music hits and the crowd cheers for them as bradshaw and farooq come down to the ring ."

hardy boyz matt and jeff come down to the ring and the crowd goes ape

the bell rings and matt and jeff standing dropkick both of them as we go to a comerical

---------------------comericial--------------------------------------------

jbl crawls out of the ring and under the aprin gets a table and set two of them on top of each other while jeff sees it and hits jbl form behind and they punch up through the crowd over the barricade.

matt is on the top rope and flying leg dropes farooq and the crowd is estatic.
he goes for the twist of fate farooq blocks it and does a ddt.

he goes out side and sets up a ladder and put it inside and than matt insiguri's him and climbs it.

jbl comes out of no-where and pushes the ladder to tip it over and matt goes flying onto the outside through both tables.

King "jr, im speechless."

farrooq pins him and jeff breaks the hold jbl goes form behind and does a clostline form hell and pins 1...2...3 winners and knew tag team champions bradshaw and farooq the APA.

Jr' knew tag champs knew tag champs."

king " i gota see this one more time to believe it."

they show a replay of it while they are helped to the back area for medical attention.

----------------comercial-------------------------------------------------

there is a promo of all triple h ten championship winnings with the pedigree .

Jr " whats all this about "

king " i dont know?"

in the gm's office stonecold walks in and demands a shot at the wwe title
triple h walks in and demands one aswell and than the rock walks in aswell and demands one lastly sting walks in and stares at everyone holding a led pipe ??

gm " Enough of this nonesence for now it will be tonight on raw our main event a submission match stone cold vs the rock vs triple h vs sting

entrants come out for the battal royal
1.scott steiner 2.goldberg 3.mankind 4.kane 5.john cena 6.samoa joe 7. test
8. rowdy rowdy piper 9.king booker 10.jony nitro

bell rings and a huge brawl brakes out in the ring

-------------------------comercial----------------------------------------

when the comercial is over the left participants for the last spot at the rumble 30 entrant is

goldbeg vs cena vs kane (a replay is shown of how the others got out)

goldbergs goes for the spear on kane and he moves out of the way and hits cena. cena is down and out

kane chike slams goldberg and chukes cena over and then goldberg still on the floor gets picked up by kane and gets lifted over his head and thrown over but grabbs onto the ropes and hangs onkane runs and trys to big boot him over the rope but misses and he is now on the aprin and goldberg wins by pushing him out .

number one contender for the vacated us title

bobby lashly vs mr kennedy

bell rings huge slap my kennedy on lashly after his entrance with mike thing and lashly spears him on the out side and they brawl in the crowd and they both get counted out.

backstage Abyss stares at sting (strange erriy promo)

single match randy orton vs batista
oron goes for an early rko but misses and gets clostlined.
batista pickes him up for a pump handle slam and hits it
he goes for the win but only a two count

orton dropkikes him and puts him in a sleeper hold
he is fadding down reffere raises his hand and it goes down
does it again it goes down if once more randy wins reff does it again
but to no avail batista stands up and fally on this backd squishing randy .

batista picks him up and ddt him and rippes of a padding on the turnbucle
reff sees and puts it back on randy orton is behing batista and he turns around and gets rko'd reff sees he counts for the win randy wins

-------------------------comercial----------------------------------------

Backstage eric bishoff walks into the office and says i was in the area and i thought id stop buy by the way i have a propasiion for u next week have a pipers pit and ill be their with an anouncement (if i loose next gm does the anouncement)

fatal four way submission match (not for the title)

they all come out

triple h after a few minuts in puts sting in the figure four leg lock and is about to tap than stone cold put the rock in a sleeper hold and the reff puts up the hand not noticing sting is tapping out an inraged triple h lets go and pedigrees the reff and every one in the ring and walks away and leaves a bloody mess.

gm on titan tron (says no this is not how we are going to end our mainevent the match is restarted)

with them all on the floor triple h puts stonecold in a figure four leg lock and the reff is still out on the floor while sting and the rock are getting up.
the rock rock bottoms sting and while stone cold is enduring the pain of the subbmisson hold not tapping out, sting gets a metal pipe and hits the rock with it and so does he hit triple h and the reff (poor reff) and he looks at stone cold standing up once triple h was forced to break the hold and holds out his hand to form some sort of alliance against the rock and triple h but stonecold shakes it and stunners him!!!!!!!

after raw went off the air stone cold got up and drank some beer and the crowd went nuts

quick results

1. tag champs crowned apa
2. battal royal winner for the 30th spot goldberg
3. number one contender for us title draw by count out
4. orton beats batista
5. main even restarted and was ended in contrevery?

PLEASE RATE EACH OTHERS SHOWS OUT OF TEN AND ANYONE CAN RATE, RAW AND SMACKDOWN. THE LOOSER IS OUT AND THE RATER IS IN UNTIL HE IS OUT AND EVEN THOUGH IT IS MY THREAD I CAN BE OUT ASSWELL

YOU CAN NOT RATE YOUR OWN SHOW AND NO MORE THAN 6 MATCHES ALOUD

umm i kinda liked this show....i thought u had good title matches --> by title matches i mean that the only good thing about ur matches were that it sed ??? vs. ??? bc ur writing details werent good at all and the battal royal was ok ntn special ill give that as ur motn only because even tho u blew that ithought that it would have been an excellent match on tv thats the only reason y it was ur motn:

tag team titles:

ok match

again u reeely blew this match this could have been an excellent match but on ur card it sucked (no offence just trying to help)

this i didnt even get and i dont know y i just didnt get it

4. orton beats batista
look at the review i gave for lashley vs. kennedy

5. main even restarted and was ended in contrevery
look at the review i gave for the battle royal and multiply thtat by infinity

ill def. wouldn't mind being like the taking over for someone and if ur like making a line of ppl to put in...then make me in but if no one else dcided to do this then i wanna be 3rd bc im reeely sick and i dont have the strength to write a whole one

i, unfortunantly, didn't like ur show, dont be pissed,but i think u can learn from all of this, and maybe this was ur first time doing this and everyhting but i have a Q:

didnt u say that we havta write a whole detail show? well your show wasnt very detailed!

and also if u lose this thing, wat r teh chances that if i talk things out with Drew, that i could take over Smackdown and he takes over Raw, just a thought, but dont count me in bc again i am sick with a fever, and i feel like crap, so it is just a thought

Well I checked it out and compered to most shows on this site this was a little lackluster, not much detail, not much of a storyline going, and most importantly to me you didn't write a single match! my point is I know this was probably your first outing and that you can only get better so keep tring, also I usually don't give ratings because who am I to judge another person's hard work, I try too only state my opinion of the show but I will follow the rules you have set and give this show a 4/10, I know that probably seems bad but i'm sure with a little more effort you could put out a better show than this, so good luck on your next show.

its ok guys i dont mind u being harsh on me

we just have to wait for Drew 911 to post smackdown and than well u know the rules

if he doesnt do it in a few days can one of u guys do it and he can be second we gotta get this rollin

umm i kinda liked this show....i thought u had good title matches --> by title matches i mean that the only good thing about ur matches were that it sed ??? vs. ??? bc ur writing details werent good at all and the battal royal was ok ntn special ill give that as ur motn only because even tho u blew that ithought that it would have been an excellent match on tv thats the only reason y it was ur motn:

tag team titles:

ok match

again u reeely blew this match this could have been an excellent match but on ur card it sucked (no offence just trying to help)

this i didnt even get and i dont know y i just didnt get it

4. orton beats batista
look at the review i gave for lashley vs. kennedy

5. main even restarted and was ended in contrevery
look at the review i gave for the battle royal and multiply thtat by infinity

ill def. wouldn't mind being like the taking over for someone and if ur like making a line of ppl to put in...then make me in but if no one else dcided to do this then i wanna be 3rd bc im reeely sick and i dont have the strength to write a whole one

i, unfortunantly, didn't like ur show, dont be pissed,but i think u can learn from all of this, and maybe this was ur first time doing this and everyhting but i have a Q:

didnt u say that we havta write a whole detail show? well your show wasnt very detailed!

and also if u lose this thing, wat r teh chances that if i talk things out with Drew, that i could take over Smackdown and he takes over Raw, just a thought, but dont count me in bc again i am sick with a fever, and i feel like crap, so it is just a thought

mabye if u take my spot over the show as chairman
what changes will u make why do u want to take over

by take over i dont mean run this thing wat i mean like write for smackdown u know in this compettion but i cnt do this bc i am sick and i have tons of work to do of my own (my own shows and outside personal stuff)

you can be the first person to take over the loosers brand

if u can with the stuff u need to do if not than not

Ok im not sure what to write without seeming like an ahole.... but ill try anyway..

first off im not real sure i like the idea of the lser in the ratings being replaced, will make it very hard to keep stoylines and such flwoing in my opinon.... just my 2 cents..

As for you first show, it wasnt very good at all dude, sorry to say...

As showtyme said u didnt write any matches at all, some of the shows on book this dont write matches but there styles are different and they get away with it, it certainly didnt work here, also the storylines.. well there didnt seem to be any at all...

To me it was confusing and very hard to read, I think u will ahve to work on the layout of it all, making sure u break the matches and sgements up, also look at spelling and grammar as this made the show even harder to read and understand , and added to the rushed feeling for me.....

I would advise that u take more time next time around, check out some of the other shows on Book This and see what u can learn,

I dont like giving marks, but if i had 2 id give u a 3/10..

Dont give up though... keep working at it and im sure u will get better and better...

knew News Disregard My Raw And Forget It Ever Happened The Next Person To Post Something That Wants To Can Be Raw And The Second Can Be Smackdown Same Rosters But Re Write The Shows I Am Usually Beter[ But I Dont Like Going First So Yeah Ill Go Second On Any Of The Show That Looses Even Though Im Not First Anymore Im Still Incharge Here Its My Thread/u]

first, i don't wanna be in this right now bc im sick!!!!!

2nd, i 100% agree with wotdoiput (aaron lol) said, he couldnt have sed it in a nicer way good job!!

3rd, ur thread?!?! u sed that once the loser is out then we can still do this, y r u still the boss? u made rules in the begining and those should be the only rules. just bc ur show wasnt any good doesnt mean u havta wine and complain about it. It wasnt any good but dont worry im sure everyone here has had more than 1 bad show (including me --> especially me lol) but in all seriousness here u havta be mature and act like a lil 2 year thats all his is a good idea maybe it needs some improvements but anyways, work on it a lil and come back trust me it will get ppl's attention

yea i'm not gonna do smackdown for this ne more, i'm doing my own. and i kno u said disregard it, but that raw u did, holy crap that was bad dude. 0.5 / 10.....

just saying, for the matches, u have to be REALLY discriptive...

do smackdown Drew and therefore u will automatacilyy in lol up to u tho i would do it but my computer is messed up and i have tons of work of my own so yea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back