wwe smackdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesnerfan222

Occasional Pre-Show
video plays for the evants of the rumble and the raw reunion the music plays and the fire works hit as the fans in the sky dome cole-welcome ladies and genlemen to friday night smackdown tonight its gonna be a great show tonight im joined here by tazz tazz-well afterwhat happend to or gm on raw i wouldent be surprised if ortan dosent get a tate of his own medacine cole-well cornette did say he has a surprise for ortan tonight well now u i'll hand you over to jr and king jr-well king even tho im happy thay raw has the main event for mania i hope to god that ortan gets whats coming to himking-well i hope stone cold gets whats comeing to him cole well lets get things started with the cruserweight title

chavo makes his way to the ring with the title he anounces that he will defend his title against any one in the locker room rey mistiros music hits and he gets a mic and says he just made his way to smackdown to get his title back rey gets the match under way with a drop kick sending chavo out of the ring rey goes after him chavo trys to hit rey with the title rey ducks and hits him with a kick to the head chavo gets back into the ring and trys to get dqed rey is on the top rope get gets chavo with a huricane ranna rey goes for a pin chavo kicks out chavo runs at the ropes rey trips him and hits the 619 to pick up the win

randy ortan makes his way to the ring and brags how he made the best idea ever to jump ship when jim cornette comes out with a contract and makes an anoncment he says that he just signed raw biggest superstar and that vince said if any smackdown superstar could beat ortan smackdown would get te main event back so he sends kane to the ring for a falls count anywere match kane starts to go to work on ortan knoking him out of the ring kane then sets him up for a chokeslam thru a stable but ortan reverses it into a ddt ortan then gets a matches and a can of gas and burns kanes face the docters rush to the ring and put kane on a strecher ortan then topples the strecher over and pins kane kane is then brought to the back
cole - what kind of sick basterd would do this tazz-well cole the fact of the matter is that ortan is still the no 1 contender and kane is done

a promo plays for the undertaker he appers on the screen he vows to return at no way out to take revenge on ortan for what he has just done and that he will bring back the ministry to destroy the poisen of this company taker"vince you will rest in peace and so will bichof and the nWo" the lights go out and the wwe symbol goes up in flames

jeff&mattvJohnny Nitro& Batista hardcore match world tag titles
jeff and matt come out to a huge pop batista interupts the entance with a steel chair nitro then hits jeff in the back with a trash can batista then pics up jeff and slams him down on the ramp the match gets into the ring batista rips off the turnbukle and slams jeffs face into it cutting him open matt and nitro are fighting each other on the ramp nitro goes for a ddt but hardy turns itt into a twist of fate and nails nitros head into the steel and goes for the pin when nash and hall come out nash pics up matt and power bombs him of the stage onto a table hall then goes and nails jeff in the back with a slede hammer for batista to pic up the win

the rock is walking back stage when from no were lesner nails him with a chair and knokeing him out lesner then holds the title in his face and shouts this will never be yours

cornette is back stage talking to jbl who is upset because his tag partner(randy ortan) has gone to raw jbl-jim you have to pospone the tag titles match so i can find a tag parnter jim-well to bad i have the perfect partner for you so run along and get ready
show and henery make there way to the ring and wait to the ring jbl makes his way to the ring and waits for his partener foruqes music hits and he makes his way to the ring jbl gets in the ring and starts to go to work on show jbl goes for a side walk slam but is unable to lift him he goes for a closeline from hell but henery hits him with a steel chair and thr ref calls for the bell after the match the apa say-show us v you 2 in a bar room brawl next week

corrnette comes out again with bichof not long after him bichof-now you day you have the best raw superstar so who is it cornette- so you want to know who it is well then come on out the stage is blank bichof-ha well then come on HHHs music plays and the crowd go insane HHH-bichof you have held me back for so long so now ive upgraded HHH then pedagrees bichof cole-wellwhat do you think of that king king-well ive never liked him anyway

HHH is standing in the ring when bichof sends the nWo out to kick HHH's ass when HBK enters the arena and chases them out of the ring bichof standing at the top of the ramp as hhh and hbk do the croch chop
cole-my god dx are back and on smackdown tazz-i cant belive this dx and the apa in one night

*main event*

booker t v kurt angle
cole-tonight raw will get there no 1 contender to face lesner and the rock at no way out booker makes his way to the ring kurt folowed by angle the match gets under way with angle going for a german booker revers and slams angles face into the mat angle fights back lesner who is now at ring side looking on sees the rock makeing his way to the ring lesner gets up and atackes the rock angle and booker fight on as the ref is distracted the nWo make there way through the crowd to the match and atack both men austin comes out and chases the nWo away ortan comes out and hits lesner and the rock with a chair kanes music hits as the big red machine comes down with a towl on his head and chokeslams ortan on the stage angle then locks the angle lock on booker the ref gets back in and angle is hit from behind by lesner the ref rings for the bell bichof comes out and says you no what with cornettes permision i would like to put poth men in the match at no way out cornettes music hits and he say " i think thats the best idea youve had all day i agree and with your permision i would like to make a match for raw ortan vs kane in a cage match" the fans cheers and bichof agrees the show fades out with angle booker lesner and the rock all in the ring looking at each other

I see that u have a few nice ideas, but u hafta put more work in2 the shows. I suggest only doing Raw or Smackdown and making the shows like 3x longer. Good luck, I'm sure you'll improve. I laugh when I look back at my 1st show. Look at Fusion now that it's developed lol

Fusion Week 1
Matches:
-Shane 'O' Mac vs Rey Mysterio
-Chris Jerico vs Shawn Michaels
-3MW vs Dudleyz Table Match for Tag Titles
-Jeff Hardy vs Kane vs The Rock vs EdgeFatal 4 Way
-Matt Hardy,Lashley,Carlito vs Abyss,Chris Masters,Shelton Benjamon6 man Tag
-Undertaker vs Big ShowCage Match
-Victoria vs Mickie James (womens tirtle)
-Goldberg vs Stone Cold vs Triple H (World Title)

MATCH 1: Shane 'O' Mac vs Rey Mysterio
After about 10 min of wrestling both wrestlers are tired,sweaty and the reff got knocked down. Rey goes for a 619, but Shane moves and slides out of the ring. He pulls out a garbage can from under the ring and hides it from Rey. When Rey goes to pull Shane into the ring, Shane wacks him, then goes in the ring and puts Rey in the corner on the ground and puts the garbage can in his lap. He climbs the rope and jump and nails the kick. Rey is out and Vince comes out and throws counts the 1,2,3. Vince and Shane walk out together and Vince holds Shane up.
SHANE WINS

Rikishi comes out for and says "I can beat anyone in the back right now!" It gets dark and when the lights turn back onRhyno is behind him. When Rikishi turns around he gets gored and Rhyno grabs the mic. He says that he'll fight him next week. He wipes the sweat off his face and drops the mic on Rikishi.

MATCH 2: Chris Jerico vs Shawn Michaels
15 min into match HBK clotheslines Y2J down. HBK goes for a sweet Chin music and Y2J grabs his leg and forces him down for a walls of Jerico. HBK taps.
WINNER-CHRIS JERICO

MATCH 3: 3MW vs Dudleyz Table Match for Tag Titles
Into the match The Dudleys go for a 3-D on Jamal throught the table, but Rosie comes in from outside the ring and hits them both with a double clothes line. Jamal gets up and climbs the top rope taking D-Von with him. Rosie sets up the Table and Jamal chucks D-von onto it and when it doesnt break, he jumps but Bubba pushes the wholel table away. Bubba and D-Von 3-D Rosie through another table in the ring.
WINNERS AND NEW TAG CHAMPS: THE DUDLEY BOYZ

A promo for the first PPV of the month, "Through Hell" goes on TV and Torrie Wilson comes out to announce and ask permission from GM STEPHANIE MCMAHON if she can have the honor of facing her, herself in a Bra & Panties match at "Entering Hell". Steph accepts but Vince and Linda come out and say that they dont want that as their daughter's fate. Vince says "Your a Mcmahon not a ****!" so Steph responds, "Dad how about me and Torrie face you in a 2 on 1 handicap match. If we win the match happens, if you win, it wont. The match is scheduled for next week

MATCH 4:Jeff Hardy vs Kane vs The Rock vs EdgeFatal 4 Way
All 4 men fight their hearts out. Edge goes for a spear on Jeff Hardy, but Jeff jumps up and Edge goes right into a big boot by Kane. Kane taunts with the chokeslam taunt and goes for it on Edge where Hardy jumps off the ropes knocking Kane down, but Hardy gets hurt. Rock does a Rock Bottom on Edge and as he goes for the peoples elbow, Kane chokeslams him and picks up the victory.
WINNER-KANE

MATCH 5-Matt Hardy,Lashley,Carlito vs Abyss,Chris Masters,Shelton Benjamon6 man Tag
WINNERS-Matt Hardy,Lashley,Carlito

Goldberg's in the back getting interviewed when TRiple H and Stone Cold come into the TV picture clinched, throwing punches at eachother. Goldberg stands back and watches!

MATCH 6-Undertaker vs Big ShowCage Match
UNDERTAKR WINS after chokeslamming Big Show right off the top of the cage, down into the ring.

MATCH 7-Victoria vs Mickie James (womens title)
MICKIE JAMES IS THE WINNER and the new womens champ

RAVEN joined by JBL and Sting come out and talk trash about everyone in the back. The ring announcer announces Golderg,Austin and Triple H, but Raven,JBL and Sting dont leave. It turns into a brawl between Sting,Raven and JBL against Austin,Triple H and Goldberg. A reff comes out and it turns into a match. The reff gets hit in all the commosion. Sting gets a bat and Triple H gets a sledge hammer. They swing them, and they hit. Then they both turn and hit Goldberg. The reff sees it and ends the match in a no contest. Steph comes out and announces how the main event match will take place, but it wont be gfor the title because an injured man cant defend his title against 2 of the greatest ever. They fought a Triple threat and Goldberg won anyway. He held his title high and kissed it. Steph said "Goldberg don't get too happy! You didnt get out of that match. You will defend your title in the match that was supposed to happen in 2 weeks at 'Through Hell'" (and it would be for the title)

The show goes off air

Sorry 2 post this here, but I dont want u 2 give up. Once again, Good luck

lalakerz... Are you ever going to rate a show without promoting yours? Like seriously.. Your shows are good but there a handful of people better then you..

As for this show.. Im thinken you need more matches and not bunch it up so much.. Its harder to read that way.. Use bolding and colors... But it was a good first show..

5/10 <---- thats good from me.

PauLwaLL said:
lalakerz... Are you ever going to rate a show without promoting yours? Like seriously.. Your shows are good but there a handful of people better then you..

As for this show.. Im thinken you need more matches and not bunch it up so much.. Its harder to read that way.. Use bolding and colors... But it was a good first show..

5/10 <---- thats good from me.

he wasnt promoting his show, he was telling this kid just because he didnt do that good the first time, he shouldnt give up.
Anyways his first show sucks> And his shows are hellla good, top 2 at least.

Anyways his first show sucks> And his shows are hellla good, top 2 at least.

Guppie, Hobo, Me then comes him.. Tho me and Hobo quit..

And everytime he reviews a show, he always adds something about his.. If people want to see them, they'll look through them by themselves.. And he basically advertised his show just now..

But as for the person who posted this show.. It didnt "suck".. trust me when i started they were horrible.. Its how everyone stars.. All you gotta do is add some more insight and make more match.. Being more organized wouldnt hurt.. It just looks like you threw it up in like 15 minutes.

PauLwaLL said:
Guppie, Hobo, Me then comes him.. Tho me and Hobo quit..

And everytime he reviews a show, he always adds something about his.. If people want to see them, they'll look through them by themselves.. And he basically advertised his show just now..

But as for the person who posted this show.. It didnt "suck".. trust me when i started they were horrible.. Its how everyone stars.. All you gotta do is add some more insight and make more match.. Being more organized wouldnt hurt.. It just looks like you threw it up in like 15 minutes.

Yeah i guess id agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back