R.I.P. James.

kor420

Pre-Show Stalwart
Known him from many years, and he Loved his wrestling. Since getting the wwe network on day one, we would invite him over for diner and to watch the ppv with us. Every pay-per-view since we got the wwe network on day one, he never missed a ppv, and quickly became a good tradition. Sunday at 5pm he was at our diner table, then after that we was all on the couch watching the ppv, this was, again this was every ppv and he never missed a one with us.

Yesterday about 6ish he came in, but he wasn't himself. He was red in the face and sweeting, i walked to the window to see if he drove are walked here.. He didn't speak much, which was not normal. I asked him what was wrong and he said that he fell at his camper, but didn't remember... He said he just woke up on the floor, and that he laid on the floor for 4 hours before finally making it back to his feet...

He was complaining that his back was hurting.. You could tell he was in so much discomfort during the ppv. We tried to get him to go to the hospital, but he wouldn't and i said, "well if it's no better tomorrow, you better go to the hospital to get it checked out."

After the ppv went off, he said he thinks he's going to sleep all day tomorrow and that he would see us June 4th.

After he left i went into the bathroom and noticed spit-up blood in the trash can. I i messaged my mother to have her and contact his daughter and told her to get over there and check on him. His daughter got the message this morning and tried to call him over and over again, so she called the police and they went over to his home and found him dead this morning..

R.I.P. James.

Jesus! That's horrendous for everyone involved. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Your story and the way that you described your PPV ritual is heart-warming(and I'm someone who doesn't have their heart warmed often). I'm sorry for your loss, and hopefully we can all be thinking of you when Extreme Rules rolls around in a couple of weeks and all you will be rightfully thinking about is your departed friend.

I'm glad now that I didn't make any distasteful jokes about the end of last night's PPV and what some of its greater consequences could've been for viewers before I saw this thread.

Your story and the way that you described your PPV ritual is heart-warming(and I'm someone who doesn't have their heart warmed often). I'm sorry for your loss, and hopefully we can all be thinking of you when Extreme Rules rolls around in a couple of weeks and all you will be rightfully thinking about is your departed friend.

I'm glad now that I didn't make any distasteful jokes about the end of last night's PPV and what some of its greater consequences could've been for viewers before I saw this thread.

I should have thrown that 64 year old man over my shoulder and took him to the hospital myself! He may have been mad at me, but at least he he would be alive and mad instead of dead and nothing. I knew it was something more then he just fell and hurt his back. Another friend said she called several times this morning and he would pick up, but wouldn't say anything.

I'm not even watching the June 4th ppv; hell i'm not even watching raw tonight.

He didn't really have much money. His brother did him dirty as hell, and he lived in a camper. We had plans as soon as the next raw or ppv, we was going to buy him a ticket and take him because he hasn't been to a wrestling match since the 80s.

This sucks

I should have thrown that 64 year old man over my shoulder and took him to the hospital myself! He may have been mad at me, but at least he he would be alive and mad instead of dead and nothing. I knew it was something more then he just fell and hurt his back. Another friend said she called several times this morning and he would pick up, but wouldn't say anything.

He didn't really have much money. His brother did him dirty as hell, and he lived in a camper. We had plans as soon as the next raw or ppv, we was going to buy him a ticket and take him because he hasn't been to a wrestling match since the 80s.

This sucks

Hindsight is 20/20 and when something like this happens we all wish we had done something else. Being married forever and having a son, believe me I know how hard it his to get men to the doctor's never mind a hospital. My father, God rest his soul, had a heart attack before he realized that the lump on his leg was actually a blood clot. It took about 10 years off his life.

At least you can live with the fact that you made his last night on earth a happy one. He did want he wanted to do which was have dinner with friends and watching wrestling. I'm sorry for your loss, but you can't take the blame for his death as your own.

This sucks
Really sorry for your loss. Deep condolences with you and everyone connected with him.

At this moment, I would like to suggest something. Please don't blame yourself for any of it. Life's quite hard. I have experienced such things and blamed and cursed myself for many years. Those wounds deepen everytime you blame yourself. Believe me, my wounds haven't yet been healed. And I know how much I blamed and cursed myself for it. And that has made my life more difficult. So, please for the sake of God and your family, don't blame any of it on yourself. That's all I wanted to say.

Again sorry about your loss. Take care. God bless you.

Update: When he fell, he ruptured intestine and died from the internal bleeding and bled out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back