PWG Announces Kurt Russellmania! (RVD! Muta! Liger! Super Crazy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Well as (some) of us already know RVD has finally gone back to work, working with PWG right now, and to say this card is stacked would be putting it lightly. RVD, The Great Muta, Jushin "Thunder" Liger and Super Crazy all on the same card means this really is just something you can't miss guys. I don't give a shit if some think Muta and Liger are past their prime, this is going to be an excellent show.

So far these matches have been announced:

• Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Hero vs. Roderick Strong
  • Jushin "Thunder" Liger vs. El Generico
  • The Young Bucks vs. Human Tornado & Chuck Taylor
  • Brandon Bonham vs. Brandon Gatson

And those are only the matches that have been announced so far, Muta and Super Crazy are both going to be involved in the show, as well as the following wrestelrs: Joey Ryan, Kevin Steen, Davey Richards, and many, many more. Check out the link for the complete list:

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/KRM/

I for one can not wait to see how Liger vs. Generico turns out, I'm having a bit of an inner mark orgasm over the prospects of that one, Generico remains the most underrated worker on the indy circuit bar none, but match him up with Liger? Man that's going to be great.

And the combo of RVD, Hero, and Strong? Yeah, that's going to be excellent as well. Not only does this event have the coolest name for a wrestling event ever, but it looks great all around.

So yeah, those of you who are tired of the WWE or TNA and are looking for something different (i.e. better) check out this show. Takes place on January 30th, 2010 in LA. Check out the link for more details.

Recently added to the show is...

The Great Muta & KAI vs. Scott Lost & Joey Ryan
Kevin Steen vs. Brian "Spanky" Kendrick
Davey Richards vs. Super Crazy.

This year PWG has been on fire, and I truly mean that. Every show is a must watch, and it looks as if they will be continuing the trend into 2010.

I agree Generico is the most underrated guy in the business. I've been calling him the 2nd Best Wrestler in the World for 2 years now. Of course Bryan Danielson is number 1. No one can sell and play the sympathetic babyface like Generico, and what tops it off is he's got such great timing in his comebacks. The dude is legit the best on the indies right now.

Reactions: X
If only California was a little closer.....It makes me sad that I won't be there for this show. However, it is a guarantee that I will be purchasing this show the very same day the DVD is released. This line up is absolutely amazing! RVD, Chris Hero and Roderick Strong in the same ring; Davey Richards vs. Super Crazy- it's old school meets new school. And of course, I love Joey Ryan, so any show he is a part of has to be great.

Ah yes and I'm going to be there!!!
Muta and KAI vs. Lost and Ryan should be just awesome!
And El Generico vs. Jushin "Thunder" Liger should be nothing short of incredible.
And of course RVD, Strong, and Hero all in the same ring competing against one another sounds like something that would happen in a dream!
It's just a shame that Kenny Omega can't make it because of his obligations in Japan with DDT.
This show is going to be great and will keep up the pace PWG has been setting over the past few years :)

KRM looks twice as good as the ROH Show, but of course the pricks from their message board are all like "we dont gaf about RVD" and blah blah. I thought it was gonna be Liger/Davey for some reason though...Liger/Generico>Liger/Aries.

KRM looks twice as good as the ROH Show, but of course the pricks from their message board are all like "we dont gaf about RVD" and blah blah. I thought it was gonna be Liger/Davey for some reason though...Liger/Generico>Liger/Aries.

Yeah I hate their message board. There's being a smark, and then there's just being a raging dick. It's sad too because alot of the people there really do have quite a bit of wrestling knowledge, but they're just so loyal and entrenched in ROH it's like trying to talk to a robot or something.

I'm really looking forward to KRM, PWG has been consistently excellent since it's inception, and for me Liger vs. Generico is a dream match coming true, and I can't wait to see what kind of ring shape RVD is in these days and if he's still the great performer he's always been. And Muta as well! Yeah, I know, he and his knees aren't exactly the best workers in the world these days, but the man is still a legend and it'll be fun just to see him in PWG.

This is going to be a solid show for sure. Ever since Gabe left ROH and now all their talent leaving, I really don't have much interest in their shows these days outside of Steenerico, Omega, Aries, and maybe Tyler Black on a good day. PWG and DGUSA both are filling the void left by ROH over the past year for me though.

This is going to be a solid show for sure. Ever since Gabe left ROH and now all their talent leaving, I really don't have much interest in their shows these days outside of Steenerico, Omega, Aries, and maybe Tyler Black on a good day. PWG and DGUSA both are filling the void left by ROH over the past year for me though.

Yeah ROH has been stale and uneventful since Sapolsky left. It's still the #1 Fed that's not named TNA or WWE, well that is until I see a few new PWG dvd's. I love how PWG gives you matches ROH never did or before they did "Dragon vs Generico" for example, and their PWG Match was twice as good as the Proving Ground Match.

Pair this with the RoH show on the 29th and this may be one of the best two days for indy wrestling all year...and I live on the wrong damn coast!

If they would have announced Richards/Liger, I'd probably be on a plane.

This is excellent! I just started dabbling into PWG and I am impressed by what i've seen so far. I wish I wasn't in Richmond. Oh man, I saw this on their site when I went looking for info and stuff. I'd love to be there. Liger is still a badass. RVD too. Kevin Steen is a pretty badass dude imo. I watched his match against Pac and I think, Super Dragon? I was loving it. I can't wait for this DVD.

I'm looking forward to this, shame about not living in America, I'd drive for hours if I had to. If this show were on January 4th it would be better than Raw and Impact lol. I'm looking forward to Liger in both PWG and ROH. I wasn't sure about Generico as his opponent but seeing Generico vs. Kota Ibushi was amazing so hopefully it'll be something like that. Very excited.

I'm going to be buying a general admission ticket for both the PWG and RoH shows. Everyone should come to this show. EVERYONE. It's going to be a great night of wrestling, and it's only $50 for both shows plus the fact that it's only $89 a night for the hotel room. I'm not well-versed in either promotion, but I know enough to know it's going to be solid action from start to finish.

The Strong vs Hero vs RVD match sound like it could be amazing. Liger and Muta are legends, and to have them on the same card as that match is a coo in itself.

The young bucks are great, the others, Im sad to say Im not too familiar with, but Im hoping that this comes out on dvd.

This is the alternative to Wwe, NOT Tna, This is what the difference is when it comes to great wrestling and just flat out ''entertainment''

I just can wrap my head around RVD vs Roderick strong vs Chris hero. That is going to be amazing

The Strong vs Hero vs RVD match sound like it could be amazing. Liger and Muta are legends, and to have them on the same card as that match is a coo in itself.

The young bucks are great, the others, Im sad to say Im not too familiar with, but Im hoping that this comes out on dvd.

This is the alternative to Wwe, NOT Tna, This is what the difference is when it comes to great wrestling and just flat out ''entertainment''

I just can wrap my head around RVD vs Roderick strong vs Chris hero. That is going to be amazing

Ah man you don't Know Human Tornado or Chuck Taylor??
You must must must look them up. At least Chuck Taylor. He's one of the best in the indies right now. And Tornado is no slouch either.

And I agree, if RVD is in decent shape (which he should be) that 3 way match should be OFF THE CHARTS.

I'm going to the show and I'm STILL going to buy the DVD when it comes out.
It's going to be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back