PLEASE Wrestlezone...Cut Matt Hardy OFF!!

hoffman40

Occasional Pre-Show
I know every mod under the sun is going to flag me here and let me apologize to them now for what follows.

But, PLEASE Wrestlezone.com STOP GIVING MATT HARDY a forum on the newsboard! It's fairly obvious that Matt is troubled and DESPERATE for attention and WZ constantly publishing his horseshit rants and statements/announcements are just feeding this ego of a troubled shell shocked wrestler. I'm sorry for Matt but now is the time to just say enough and stop posting about Matt Hardy on the news feed.

I know some who post will say I'm doing the same thing on the forum threads but let this be known to all of you who are getting ready to post that...
1. This will be the only time I address this Matt Hardy situation
2. I don't care about the forums but keep him out of the news feed.

Thanks. For the sake of not possibly getting flagged by mods. If anyone feels the same or feels different about this topic please voice your opinion on this thread.

He just said he is voluntarily going to rehab that pretty much means he realized how much of an idiot he has been over the past year. I for one am very happy for him and wish him the best in rehab

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure the mods have nothing to do with the main page.

If you're tired of the Hardy news, just don't read it. With any luck they will keep Matt from making videos while in rehab.

Cheers

He just said he is voluntarily going to rehab that pretty much means he realized how much of an idiot he has been over the past year. I for one am very happy for him and wish him the best in rehab

Yup. Same here. The last few weeks, I've been anticipating his videos and his replies, just to get a kick of how stupid he was being. Now, I'd like to believe that he realizes just how bad he's been, and is seeking help. I hope the 90 day detox keeps him free from everything, including social media, at least for the time being. I totally support him if he goes through the whole process.

Yeah, Matt Hardy's whole drama wears thin on me in fact I've never been a fan of this guy in the first place, but again as much as I feel your pain on the Matt Hardy drama issue on WrestleZone's website, there's not really anything that guys like It's Damn Real, Slyfox696, Jack-Hammer or anyone else with powers greater than ours on this forum can do about it, man.

The Admins and Mods on the forums do not have any influence on anything regarding the main page from what I have read in the forum rules.

I know every mod under the sun is going to flag me here and let me apologize to them now for what follows.

But, PLEASE Wrestlezone.com STOP GIVING MATT HARDY a forum on the newsboard! It's fairly obvious that Matt is troubled and DESPERATE for attention and WZ constantly publishing his horseshit rants and statements/announcements are just feeding this ego of a troubled shell shocked wrestler. I'm sorry for Matt but now is the time to just say enough and stop posting about Matt Hardy on the news feed.

I know some who post will say I'm doing the same thing on the forum threads but let this be known to all of you who are getting ready to post that...

Thanks. For the sake of not possibly getting flagged by mods. If anyone feels the same or feels different about this topic please voice your opinion on this thread.

you basically are expecting WZ to conduct themselves in a dictatorship of wrestling news. sorry but that isnt right

The News is Legit.... if WrestleZone refused to put such information on their site then they would no longer be a Wrestling News site... Wrestling News websites have their rivals too you know.

And if a site picks and chooses what News it does and does not post, then people who want to know that sort of thing will go elsewear to read up on wrestling news and continue to do so.

If it was Stone Cold "Be All End All of Everything that's Good in Wrestling" Steve Austin in the same situation, would you react this way?

I'm failing to see how posting updates on Matt Hardy's progress or lack thereof is causing anyone who frequents this site harm. Bottom line, Matt Hardy is a professional wrestler, he's had a rough month, so pretty much everything he does is news. I hope Wrestlezone continues to keep us updated, and I'm positive they will. Also, I hope Matt can overcome this, and you should hope the same thing. That way, there won't be as many Matt Hardy updates, and you get your wish.

Get over yourselves and enjoy some wrestling, as always.

I for one am glad they posted this last video. Most of us know WWE offers rehab to past employees and Im happy to see Matt take advantage of it. Towards the end of the video Matt said he wants to help other wrestlers after rehab so maybe he can be hired as trainer somewhere. Even if you're not a fan you shouldnt wish bad on the guy and you should be pleased IF HE INDEED is going to get help.

You're complaining to the wrong people, bud. The mods and admins have absolutely nothing to do with the stuff that goes on the main page especially in regards to the stuff that Matt Hardy posts up on YouTube. If you don't want to read about his problems, then just don't.

As far as the vid itself is concerned, I'm happy that Matt is going to rehab. Of course, I'll want to see results come from that but at least he's seemingly taking steps to turn his life around.

One site not reporting his news isn't going to do shit. You're assuming that WrestleZone is going to start some sort of trend because all of the other "Dirt sheets" have their tongue buried so deep into Chris Cash's colon that if he decides to say Hardy needs to stop being posted on news sites, that everyone will follow. The discussion would still make it here, and it'd be best if all the other shitty one-line-post forums didn't get the first crack at discussing it. Who knows, maybe he'll actually do something with his life now that he's going to rehab, or maybe Trips will walk into the building and bury him so that he's in the lower mid-card of Rehab Championship Wrestling, competing against Coke Carl and Ashy Larry in a three-way hallucinogen match where the winner gets to fuck the pink elephant Barney always saw on The Simpsons. At least you'd get the Attitude-Era style match you're probably jonesing for full of bad punches and poop jokes

Why didn't that reverse bear trap in Saw 6 finish you off?

Matt Hardy said he was going to rehab...wow...and everyone seems to believe him... even bigger WOW. Matt Hardy is a useless tool whose only claim to fame is going thru a few tables. IMHO I wish WrestleZone would just wipe Hardy from everything. His garbage is not newsworthy. Take another post for example. Hardy's GIRLFRIEND gets a freakin post on the main page. REALLY!? So now we get to hear about bimbos-r-us getting in trouble? Seriously....I don't think the mods can do much about it. Besides as a whole they do a damn good job at limiting the amount of topics about everything. It's nice to know that only several are being dedicated for Hardy..

I wouldn't mind them never allowing another Hardy thread period, but they do things fairly around here and that wouldn't be fair. Sadly Matt does have some fans, and those 2 or 3 probably do venture to these sites.

If Matt is SERIOUS about going to rehab and not just using it as an "im clean hire me back TNA" kind of scam, then more power to him and I wish him nothing but the best. But honestly I don't believe he will follow thru with this rehab thing. He may go, but living with a cracked out GF, a cracked out brother, and a cracked out best friend (Helms) there is just too much temptation not to do crack...

If Hardy, gets arrested again, I agree with the dude that posted this. The Hardy drama is getting out of hand. He already pulled one stunt for attention (the suicide thing) and I would not be surprised if he is only doing this because he wants to get back in the E's good graces. He knows he has no job prospects, even with this crazy logic this is the best thing that can happen to Matt.

Aa-fucking-men to Matt hardy to get lost.. Remember the bullshit he was spittingbup up early this year? Talking like he is gonna be the next big thing with that crackhead Shannon Moore.. Please get him the fuck outta forums/YouTube/tv etc.. He's a burn out and a waste of talent space in rosters.. FUCK YOU to Matt hardy

I for one lost respect for both of these idiotic brothers a long time ago. Jeff was even worse in my opinion, since he brought it to the ring in a main event. But Matt and his deterioration doesn;t interest me at all. Then again, there are pleanty that love a car crash and will follow the news in the exact same way they would have clinged to every item about Britney Spears a couple of years back. For that reason, it has to belong on the Wrestlezone news page.

Oh, and MoizH28... your sig gives me a lift every. single. time

WWWYKI

Matt Hardy and his brother for that matter are both washed up and past their best. Now that the have both hit rock bottom, its about time they try and salvage something. I dont believe for a minute Matt Hardy is clean and I expect him to be the next name of guys dying way too soon

i got a better idea. Just don't look.

If you don't look and don't respond, they get no attention and will have no choice but the fade away into obscurity.

as for he's putting himself into rehab. I thought it was all a conspiracy and he was never drunk, on drugs or whatever. So he lied and now like his brother he wants everyones sympathy and belief that he's telling truth this time.

I do not know anything about all these Hardy Boys drug, suicide, rehab, breakdown stories other than the headlines that pop up pretty much all the time now because like the above poster already stated I just do not look. I think personal lives and business should be kept seperate and a lot of what happens with wrestlers behind closed doors is none of our business. The first thing relating to all this in which I saw with my own eyes was when Jeff turned up wasted and the Sting match was cut short..that is very wrong of Jeff and I do have a problem with things like that seeing as at that point he was in the public eye and has many young followers and people in TNA relying on him with both time and money.

On the other hand I don't get headlines like.."Matt Hardy's gf arrested" or mugshot photos on a wrestling news site because that has nothing to do with wrestling or does not effect most of our lives personally and just fills up the whole site with how fucked up the Hardy Boys are...what next "Jeff Hardy leaves milk out for too long" . Anyway like I said I do not know much about the whole scenario and for all I know (and I get idea this is the case) Matt wants his dirty laundry aired in public and in which case I guess a wrestling news site is the logical place to show these videos or whatever they are. It does get boring seeing nothing but Hardy Boy headlines news though. I have nothing against either, enjoy both in the ring and wish them well.

While I sometimes feel boycotting Matt Hardy is a great idea, ultimatly it's not a good idea for a news site such as wrestlezone to stop posting his news. They can stop posting some of his videos, but a few of them were worth being mentioned, such as his "Suicide" video, and this past one about him going into rehab.

I for one am glad Hardy is FINALLY taking some blame, and going through rehab. I hope to god he goes through with it. He was one of my favorite wrestlers almost right till he left WWE. I actually got to interact with him at a house show a few years ago, and even though he was in charecter it's one of my best memories of wrestling ever.

That being said, until Matt Hardy IS back on the right track, I'm just gonna stop watching his videos and following what he's doing. He is an attention ****e, sometimes that's good, this time it's bad. He made a promise to get clean, this is the promise more then ever he needs to keep.

I just want to clear some things up.

1. I know the mods don't control the main page but they do flag if a topic or response is deemed unfitting, stupid, erroneous, etc. I simply was prefacing to the mods that I hoped my post wouldn't get flagged because instead of it looking like a discussion it would seem to be a statement or plea. Klunderblunker has called me out for stuff like this a few times and he's been right every time. I respect him and the mods.

2. Everyone saying just don't look is fooling themselves. Matt Hardy is doing things like this just to get back into the news. Remember what happened a few years back when he got fired over the Lita situation then proceeded to make a huge deal about it on the sites and radios shows? Well eventually WWE saw an opportunity and low and behold he got his job back. I have a strange feeling he's trying to pull the same routine with TNA.

3. Matt goes to rehab...no way. Matt won't go to rehab, and if he does it will be to get more publicity. His moron brother won't go to rehab and he's facing jail time!!!

All I want is for WZ to stop feeding into this and maybe Matt Hardy will stop and go away.

The tapings are over, Jeff will probably do his ten days when Matt's situated and be done before BFG

The fact of the matter is WZ is probably >10% of the IWC, and this one site removing his news (as I previously stated) won't change shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back