Please Watch TNA on Jan 4th

Anyone who considers themselves to be wrestling fans, who actually have an interest in the overall health of the entire wrestling business, should be supporting TNA at the moment. Even if they do things you may not agree with, if you have an interest in seeing wrestling go back to the edginess it used to have, then you should support TNA.

If Hornswoggle and Little People's Court segments is your thing, along with poopy humor from DX and Cena, then keep on supporting WWE and Vince. Because if you do, you are only going to get more of that.

The wrestling fans themselves are the ones holding down competition. They aren't happy with WWE, but they turn their nose at any competition. Wrestling fans truly are their own worst enemy because of their stupidity. The more you keep supporting WWE when they keep putting on crap like Little People's Court, and spitting on TNA, the more ammo you give Vince to do more of the same stuff. WWE isn't going to turn around on its own. You, as fans, have the power to make Vince force his hand.

You have to stop thinking to yourself that this is the same WWE that entertained you all throughout your childhood. That WWE/F is now gone, just like the old ECW. It's gone, and it's not being brought back unless you find a way to make Vince bring it back. Supporting the competition will do that.

Why I bother wasting my time with my words on this topic, though, is beyond me. Wrestling fans, even those in the IWC, simply will not change their ways because an overwhelming majority of Wrestling Fans are both stubborn and stupid by nature. Smarks are entirely too smarky for their own damn good. Even fans who do not have an outwardly "WWE Shareholder" mentality still underneath it all, feel some undying loyalty to the WWE and Vince McMahon, even though he has not shown that same loyalty back in return.

Agreed for sure. Even if you're a WWE mark, watch TNA that night. It's in your best interest as well if you want to see the WWE improve.

I'll probably DVR Impact, and watch Raw. It doesn't matter, as I'm not a Nielson viewer, so my viewing won't effect anything. Unlike others, who seem to think every viewer is counted toward ratings.

Lets see Hulk Hogan or Bret Hart, sorry I would be choosing Hart on 4 Jan if I had to choose. Luckily I'll be downloading RAW and TNA on Jan 4, plus I'm not American so I don't have to choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back