Playstation Network/XBox Live Gamertag Usernames

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
I saw a Cage thread where someone needed an XBox Gamertag and it made me think of this. Since we all play videos games, why don't we just share our PS3 and XBox 360 online usernames so we could play against each other and shit?

If this thread already exists then... well... deal with it. Here's another :p

Don't forget to include which system the names are on!

(We should have a Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 battle royal!!)

PSN: MattTheDoctor

I'm always down for an SvR match, just message me when I'm online. I own SvR11, Warhawk, BlazBlue, and Soulcalibur IV. Come Christmas I'll own LittleBigPlanet.

My Gamertag is around but I recently just culled all the guys from here that I don't play with. So there is no point in posting it again.

PSN: KipTheFury

Mainly just COD: Black ops atm, have recently purchased Castle crashers and expecting SVR for xmas tho

X360 GT: BBFalconShot

I normally play SvR10 (just until I get 11 for Christmas) Red Dead Redemption, CoD4, Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3, ODST or Reach. (only if people ask me to though.)

Xbox 360: fatafro13

I play a range of games, COD, Halo Reach, SVR 11 etc..

W0lFDEMON is my XBL Gamertag. When I did have my PS3 it was ShinedownXwolf or something along the lines of that.

PSN: ProfessorSam
XBL: Professor Sam

I don't play my PlayStation online much. No, wait - I don't play my PlayStation online at all.

PSN: G-FalKon

COD: Black Ops is the main one I play online, so you best be catching me there. I might, might do MW2... might. I can also play:

SVR (after Christmas)
Assassin's Creed (in one week)
Red Dead Redemption
Battlefield 2: Bad Company

XBOX Live: Milenko3608

I got SvR but don't play it much now that I have others so if you want a match either message me or PM me here.

Xbox Gamertag: TheOneBigWill

Games:

1. Smackdown v. Raw 2011
2. Madden 2011
3. NCAA 2011
(Looking for anyone interested in starting a Dynasty w/ Big P & Myself - Not Brian)
4. Left 4 Dead (1 or 2)
5. CoD: MW2
(I've played it 3 times, total.)
6. Fable III

I also work in a video store, so depending it may not be hard for me to simply bring home any games anyone else would be interested in multi-player in. (Unless they're recently new, as in under 6 months old - I can't bring those home unless I pay.)

Xbox - Jbot123

I have Madden 11, Bad Company 2, World at War, and Black Ops.

PS3 - PlatypusPalsy

I have Red Dead Redemption, FIFA 09, and Battlefield 1943.

Xbox Gamertag: TheOneBigWill

Games:
3. NCAA 2011 (Looking for anyone interested in starting a Dynasty w/ Big P & Myself - Not Brian)
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

My X-Box 360 Gamertag: Big P 1985

Games I play online:
1. SVR11
2. Madden 11 (Should we try and re-start an Online Franchise?
3. NCAA Football 11. As Will said, we're trying to get a new Online Dynasty going, with people who would actually PLAY the game (Brian didn't, so no Brian). We're up to year 4 in our 2-team Dynasty.
4. NHL 11
5. Rock Band 2

I also have the following Wii games, which are online
1. GoldenEye
2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

360: MKMarvel

Looking for some people to actually play GTA4 with, nobody plays most of those games online. Just 3, they have a lot of online games to play and people only play free mode and bomb da base 99% of the time. Maybe a little team deathmatch.

2. Madden 11 (Should we try and re-start an Online Franchise?

If we do, I'm taking some of the rules from that other Franchise and putting them into effect.

1. No Free Agent pick-ups. (Everyone plays with the roster they get; it'll make shit REALZ) That's pretty much the only one.

I also forgot. I have NBA 2k11. Barely play it.

And, as MK said, GTA4 - have only really played the free mode though. Good stuff if enough people play.

You should, it's incredibly fun, and that's coming from someone who can barely stand playing video game basketball.

No, no. It's not that I don't play it because I don't find the gaming franchise fun. I just can not for the life of me win anything. Sure, I go on runs and lead games into the half. But it's like I just can't finish anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back