Pissed off man.

Chrono Cross was good but I didn't like the combat system.

Playing it just now and one of the NPC's in Chrono Trigger tells me the main villain has three evil and tone-deaf generals called Ozzie, Flea and Slash??? Brilliant

I liked Carmageddon

Ditto. That and an old gem called Mega Race were my favorite vehicular combat/racing games on PC. I wanted to try Interstate '76 around the same time as Carmageddon, but never got my hands on it. I never got into cart racers too much. If me and my friends gathered around an N64 it was for GoldenEye or Smash Bros. purposes.

So between this thread and the South Park game I got an appetite for some RPGing, so I spent my free time this last week or so beating EarthBound and now I'm nibbling at A Link to the Past. Both classics and both charming as all hell. Nostalgia aside they're two of the genre's finest. Used last night as an opportunity to bite off a big chunk of ALTTP, which was a nice throwback for me. Gotta love the classics. I wonder how many Xbox One and PS4 games will still be keeping folks up till the wee hours 22 years from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back