Piledriver

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
[youtube]x8YzeJhOmq0[/youtube]

This is the greatest single video the world has ever witnessed. Discuss its awesomeness.

(if this belongs in the random video thread...sorry. It's not random, as it's like my favorite youtube video of all time. Move it if necessary)

[youtube]x8YzeJhOmq0[/youtube]

This is the greatest single video the world has ever witnessed. Discuss its awesomeness.

(if this belongs in the random video thread...sorry. It's not random, as it's like my favorite youtube video of all time. Move it if necessary)

hmm. interesting.

I've seen this, it's stupid. Who the fuck would throw themselves off a roof, for a "wrestling" federation that doesn't exist. Backyard wrestling is really stupid.

I've seen this, it's stupid. Who the fuck would throw themselves off a roof, for a "wrestling" federation that doesn't exist. Backyard wrestling is really stupid.

Let me answer your question with a puzzled look by one of those "stupid people".. :thumbsup:

524px-Mick-foley-at-signing.jpg

You're really comparing Mick Foley to those morons? If I were to attempt any move from a roof, it definitely would not be a piledriver. I think the video backs me up nicely.

You're really comparing Mick Foley to those morons? If I were to attempt any move from a roof, it definitely would not be a piledriver. I think the video backs me up nicely.

Obviously. I think the only reason they did a piledriver, was because they wanted the world to see the video and talk about it. Which they at least have us discussing how completely stupid they are.

And I agree, if I were going to leap off a roof to perform some type of wrestling related move, it definately would not be a piledriver.

Maybe a shooting star press. Or a 450 splash. :lmao:

Seriously though, it'd likely be an elbow drop, or body splash, and it'd be into a completely padded area, because I'm not going to be stupid enough to dive 15-25 ft. off something onto a hard surface. Please allow me to use another picture, to represent an example of said type of idiot.

jeffhardy.jpg

Umm... AM I the only one that noticed that wasn't a piledriver, but more of the... Whatever the fuck Finlays finisher is called, the name slipped my mind. Still, sick ass video, props to the guys in it. I'd never even attempt that move in a snowbank, let alone off a roof.

Whatever it is, they're fucking dumb. Piledrivers - or whatever - are dangerous moves. Doing it off a roof? No wonder they were crying, could have been paralyzed.

Umm... AM I the only one that noticed that wasn't a piledriver, but more of the... Whatever the fuck Finlays finisher is called, the name slipped my mind. Still, sick ass video, props to the guys in it. I'd never even attempt that move in a snowbank, let alone off a roof.

Meh, the move was a piledriver, just not the regular version of it. Undertaker's move is a "piledriver." Its all in how you see it.

Anyways, the move was Nova's in E.C.W. before it was Finlay's in W.W.E. and yeah, I noticed that it wasn't a regular piledriver. I think Finlay calls it the "Celtic Cross" and Nova I believe called it the "Krptonite Crunch." (sp?)

Also, I'd definately do moves of this nature into snowbanks. Whats the danger in a snowbank? Well, a snowbank in a ditch, that you know is deep and not filled with anything dangerous to land on.. anyways.

Also, I'd definately do moves of this nature into snowbanks. Whats the danger in a snowbank? Well, a snowbank in a ditch, that you know is deep and not filled with anything dangerous to land on.. anyways.

I once rolled down a hill, just for shits and gigles. And when I hit the ground, my foot had kicked a Fire Hydrant. That hurt, but I was lucky I hit it with my fot and not my head. Stupid plows covering somthing like that up lol

I once rolled down a hill, just for shits and gigles. And when I hit the ground, my foot had kicked a Fire Hydrant. That hurt, but I was lucky I hit it with my fot and not my head. Stupid plows covering somthing like that up lol

I once made a video with some friends of me randomly asking girls to marry me. I asked a married woman, who's Husband was standing directly next to her if she was into threesomes. Then I had to run like crazy from the madman trying to catch me. :disappointed:

Seriously, its not like the question was directed at him. I have NO idea what he was so upset about. :lmao: Ah, good times, good times.

Me, my little brother, and my best friend (who is bigger than both of us put together) were wrestling in my front yard a few years ago in the snow. I had just givin my brother a "Cyclone DDT" (I grabbed his head like a DDT, then spun around untill he nearly became airborn before dropping him) And we were both just lying there. My best friend got on the doorstep and spred his arms and legs, preparing to give us both a diving spash. And with the light right behind him, he looked like a huge shadow coming at us. Fuck that was scary. Stupid Fat Kid.

Me, my little brother, and my best friend (who is bigger than both of us put together) were wrestling in my front yard a few years ago in the snow. I had just givin my brother a "Cyclone DDT" (I grabbed his head like a DDT, then spun around untill he nearly became airborn before dropping him) And we were both just lying there. My best friend got on the doorstep and spred his arms and legs, preparing to give us both a diving spash. And with the light right behind him, he looked like a huge shadow coming at us. Fuck that was scary. Stupid Fat Kid.

I used to wrestle with a small group of friends in a "backyard fed." It ended when my best friend tried powerbombing me, and I escaped out of it then somehow knocked him backwards.. he landed with the back of his head, smashing against a busted lamp.

He had to get stitches. It was at that point that we fully realized how dangerous everything could get. We were roughly around 13-14 years old.

I once experienced the most painful thing ever. Me and my little brother were play wrestling a few years back. I was lying on my stomach, and my brothers friend gave me a crossface. It hurt, but not bad enough to tap out. Plus, I was lying on my hands, so I couldn't tap. so my brother sat on my back, while I was getting the crossface, and gave me a Walls of Jericho as well. I could have kicked myself in the head. It hurt, I wanted to tap, but I couldn't and I couldn't shout "Stop" cause my lungs were being crushed. My bros friends noticed I was trying to say stop and re;leased the crossface, but my brother wouldn't. He had to pull him off of me cause I wouldn't tap. I laid in the grass for 10 minutes in pain.

I once fell off a ladder and i missed the landing spot.:cuss2:

A piledriver on a cars hood also hurts :(

I once fell off a ladder and i missed the landing spot.:cuss2:

A piledriver on a cars hood also hurts :(

I once got in a fight with my older Brother. He, during this "fight", lifted me up and proceeded to heave me onto a car hood.

I felt like that random "fighter" (jobber) that Big Show (with ease) lifted and just heaved out of the ring on Raw.

My buddy and I were wrestling in his backyard once with 12 of our friends watching. He thought it would be a good idea for me to pedigree him legitly to scare everyone. There was soft dirt under us, but it turned out there was a board under the dirt right wear his face hit. He was knocked out for a few seconds.

Worst part, we were only 14 at the time so instead of getting help, we were all afraid we'd get in trouble and just stood there.

Holy Shit, I heard this a long time ago, but it's still great. when the video is over people, go to the 2nd video there, it's even better lol

peope still backyard wrestle? And who jumps off a roof? That was just stupid, give white people credit, yall do some crazy shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back