Internet Video Blogging

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
This world is severely lacking charisma and the proof is in the video blogs I see on YouTube. Maybe I'm just a party pooper but I just don't see the point. Every time I watch one of these stupid things I want to scratch my eyes out. Random children webcam themselves and discuss stupid shit that no one cares about.

Touting is kind of a savior because it limits the video blogging to 15 seconds. But it still sucks.

Maybe I'm just old-fashioned or I'm just too stubborn to accept future technology and social media but I would never degrade myself by airing dirty laundry for the world to see.

How do you guys feel about it?

Probably. But I just don't understand why people do this. Everyone needs self-validation, I suppose.

Well its that rule again isnt it? 90% of everything is shit. People, tv, trees, cars, whatever. Most of its shit. We can say shit here right? I'v never been a blog fan (and dont get me started on people or trees) but i know some vids on youtube that talk about the news or whatever that have alot of charisma, like the sourcefed guys or coughlan616.

I couldnt listen to someone (especially not a stranger) talking about their lives or opinions for more than fifteen seconds though, unless i expected them to start taking their clothes off. What is the internet for after all??

People who vlog have no one in their personal lives to connect to on whatever subject they're discussing (if anyone at all period), so they use the internet as someone to talk to about it, just as I use this forum to talk about wrestling and MMA since none of my friends are fans of either. Are they usually lame? Absolutely, but it's a good thing those kids/young adults have a way to vent their feelings aloud to something and feel like they're being listened to.

I don't get it either. I don't think its an age thing, as I am 24 and do not associate with twitter,tout, facebook, etc. WrestleZone is as close as I get to social media.

I used to judge and make comments about the people that do it, now I dont, plenty of room on the internet, if thats what people wanna do let them get on with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back