Pick Your Entrance Music

Well, it'd depend on the type of character I'm playing, I suppose. If I was a face, one of my options would be "I'll Attack" By 30 Seconds to Mars. I'm not a fan of the band, I just like this song, and also some of the lyrics could be associated with wrestling/ a wrestling match.

Also, this is pure craziness, and would probably fail immensely, but I think it'd be a funny for a while. Say there was a stable, who weren't necessarily heel or face (instant fail right there, I guess, but this is my imagination, dammit!), who were sort of like the APA, in that we could be hired to beat down on people. Or pretty much anything. I'd call us The Jungle (this is getting worse by the minute), but just so I could have "Welcome To The Jungle" as our entrance song. I could just imagine it, as we're coming out to beat some ass..."Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games"...

Also, if I were a face, yet again, and I was playing a slightly psychotic (in the funny sense...if there is one) character, I could have "Crazy Train" as my entrance theme. I can imagine it now..."ALL ABOARDDDD (followed by maniacal laugh)", which gets the crowd going (assuming there would be a crowd), then the lights go down as the drums start, and then some flashy pyro starts going crazy as the guitar kicks in, then when it all comes together I come out, looking like a lunatic.

All in all, I think it's safe to say thank fuck I'm not a writer.

My choice is a bit outside the norm as it is not hard rock or rap, just a regular rock song. Now that might sound boring, but add some pyro or smoke too it and you got something. I liken it to Edge's song "Metalingus" by Alter Bridge which isn't a heavy metal type song or anything, but works very well.

Anyway, mine is "Anthem For The Underdog" by 12 Stones. I also like the title and lyrics as it would work well for a smaller type character (as I'd be) that was always the underdog and gets knocked down, but brings someone down with him and "comes back to life again" or gets back up.

Firefly by Breaking Benjamin. It's always seemed like a good song about someone that wants to win more than anything, which could work for either a face or a heel. The words talk about a hero that protects the people he cares about from their enemies and falls in the process of doing so. Great concept and something that would work well for a face.

Reactions: NSL
Well for me as a face, it would be "Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold, the crowd would get pretty pumped with the dueling guitars at the beginning. As a heel , i'm gonna go with something a little off centre and say "America's Suitehearts" or "I Don't Care" by Fall Out Boy, not for the music itself but for the lyrics. If i was gonna be a arrogant heel, i think coming out to the lyrics "I'm in love with my own sins"(America's Suitehearts) or "I don't care what you think, as long as its about me"(I Don't Care) would really help to put across that feeling that i'm superior to everyone

My first choice would be "Hellfire" by Airbourne. It's just so fast paced:headbanger:. If for some strange reason I was a punkish kind of character, I'd choose "Scream Aim Fire" by Bullet for my Valentine or "Falling Down" by Atreyu. Some other random choices would be:

• "Cry for Help" by Shinedown
  • "Whiplash" by Metallica
  • "Seek & Destroy" by Metallica
  • "Perfect Insanity" by Disturbed
  • "Different World" by Iron Maiden
  • "War Zone" by Rob Zombie

I would have "Them Bones" by Alice in Chains. Great haunting sound to the whole song, and the sweet guitar solo during the middle of the song, love it. That of course would only really work if I had a darker gimmick though.

Other Choices would be:

1.Pain-Three Days Grace
2.You Better Pray-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (seems like a good wreslters theme for some reason)
3.Coming Undone-Korn

Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become.

The name of the song would be the best way to describe my character. Plus I wouldn't want it to be too dark as I make my way to the ring, I'd wanna lure my opponent into a false sense of security... then KILL HIM!

Just like above, Animal I Have Become fits an aggressive mood and sets the tone.

I'm also looking at "Riot" by Three Days Grace, sounds great for a tag team or stable.

But as an individual wrestler, I'd use "Headstrong" by Trapt, because it sounds heavy, and the lyrics would work well.

If your talking about a theme song that already is being used I would either choose Michelle McCool's "Not enough for me" theme or "Voices" by Orton or Melina's theme.

If it's just a random song it would be Britney Spears "Piece of me"....totally gay, but they would fit my character(except Voices, I just really like that song).

McCool's is saying nobody's good enough for me, which makes sence(totally sarcastic)and Voices just seems to fit crazy folks. The lyrics in Piece of Me works for a wrestler I guess(if you were a diva or rico).

My theme song would be without question...
"Sick Vendetta" by Eva Trill

Why? Because it fits me well. I listen to Hip-Hop alot, but I don't like the mainstream Rap. I only like the Old School & Underground.

Oh most definitely would be either Bone Thugs-n-Harmony - Body Rott or Still the Greatest by L-Burna.

Body Rott would be that intense entrance that gets you ready for the bloodbath that would ensue after my entrance. Granted it would never work on national TV because every other word of Krayzie's lyrics would be cut out. So that would be my indy theme while I was coming up in the wrestling world.

Now Still The Greatest I would edit out a portion of the beginning so when the music hits all you hear is "Knock that mother****er out champ". What I like about it is that it gets you into the mood for a fight, and its got an awesome chorus.

My one and only theme is Stricken by disturbed. It is just a badass song, and screams main event. It just has that certain ring to it where as you can see it being a main eventers music. That is my one and only entrance theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back