Pick a gimmick change

Armando Paradyse shouldn't change his attitude, but should still somehow become a surprisingly competent attorney, despite his outward appearences. A bit like Klavier Gavin. However, his love of wine, women, and song is constantly distracting him. Can Armando Paradyse keep focused and do the job??!!?!??!??

Since Max Karzai is never coming back, I think I should spill what I had in mind should I had ever turned heel. Since the gimmick is why he was a face, I wanted him to completely turn on everything the fans loved about him. No more face paint, shaved head, street clothes, and Barry Manilow entrance music.

I originally was going to have DK be a techno loving japenese guy who weighed about 280 pounds. Like Yoshi Tatsu but in clay brodus' body.

I thought of a "good" nemesis for Action Saxton. Reverend Wallace Crawford. A black preacher who is disgusted by the morale violations of Saxton and goes on a crusade to stop him. His burden, his curse, his passion.

Michael Winters discovers that he doesn't know which sect of Christianity he is apart of, being mislead by everyone he knew. He tries to find the right faith by going through every religion and cult within Christianity.

Hill-song RP ftw.

Action Saxton should do a Michael Jackson and end up white

Alex Bowen should turn into a mental case after he loses the Mayhem title and Chuck Myles says he can't use wepons anymore. Roleplays in padded rooms, kind of like the shit sample roleplay I did for my app.

Action Saxton should be tried for continual breaches of the peace and lose everything. Think of a black Trevor Steel... And instead of going on awesome adventures to the supermarket and such, he should just be a lay-about. His RP's should consist of him going on a great adventure to get the Doritos from the other side of his one bedroom apartment.

When I was choosing a WZCW gimmick, I almost went with Sam Smith - Defense Lawyer for OJ Simpson. A total comedy character.

I want Action Saxton to knock up one of his bitches and become a single father who is awful at looking after his child. Hi-jinx ensues, etc.

Offended by how the overwhelming sexual appeal of Armando Paradyse and Action Saxton leaves no bitches/ring rats for the rest of the roster, Dr. Alhazred should become obsessed with neutralizing their respective mojos using contemporary alternative rock music.

The Agony should write poetry like Heidenreich use to.

This might have to happen now. I want to end every sentence with one word like 'pain' or some other macabre shizz.

Someone needs to have a head trauma that leads to short term amnesia (Like 3-4 months). That would just work, it just would. For anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back