• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Perfect way to end Wrestlemania 31

That N Word

Actively evolving
At WrestleMania we all know Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns will headline for the strap in what will be the passing of the torch and Lesnar's last match. This leads me to thinking instead of doing the dried-out "my client quit and is never coming back" storyline. Or a Seth Rollins cash in, how about a feel good ACTUAL passing of the torch moment. I think the best way to end Mania is to have Reigns celebrating after beating Lesnar and The Authority's music hit and they come out and "congratulates" Reigns on his victory and tell him now theira bringing it back to The Authority. Seth sneaks up and hits him with the briefcase. He goes for curb stomp and gets F-5'ed. After Rollins gets up to a superman punch and spear. Lesnar offers a handshake. The two shake hands and Lesnar raises Reigns hand up and points to him and looks at The Authority and smirks and walks down the ramp and let's Reigns celebrate.

I hope Brock signs on for at least another year to get to WM32, that's when he should lose the title in my opinion.

Yes, I would be fine with him holding it that long.

He ended the streak. THE streak. We're going to have him lose to Reigns just a year after that? That's too soon and Reigns won't be ready for that spotlight anyway. He's at least another full year away, if he'll ever be to that level. Brock should be dominant all the way up until that point (WM32) and then someone could take it from him then.

Brock losing just a year later doesn't sit will with me storyline wise.

I hope Brock signs on for at least another year to get to WM32, that's when he should lose the title in my opinion.

He ended the streak. THE streak. We're going to have him lose to Reigns just a year after that? That's too soon and Reigns won't be ready for that spotlight anyway. He's at least another full year away, if he'll ever be to that level. Brock should be dominant all the way up until that point (WM32) and then someone could take it from him then.

Agreed.

However, it is all upto Brock and IF he is willing to resign for another year.
Maybe having his second year with a few more dates would be great, and maybe we could have Brock go over another top name(say the Rock) to get even more heat on him but this time as Champion.

Such a scenario will also allow the Authority vs Roman Reigns feud to finish in a proper manner, with Reigns vanquishing HHH and the Authority at Mania 31.
Then, he can be slowly built up for a year, with maybe an initial early shot at Lesnar where he is manhandled, and thus make the actual Brock vs Roman be about redemption for Roman at Mania 32 itself(apparently they will try for 100,000 people in the crowd as well.)

At WrestleMania we all know Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns will headline for the strap in what will be the passing of the torch and Lesnar's last match.

I'm sorry, but how do we "know" that for sure? How do we even know Reigns will be back in time, despite what WWE is saying right now? If I'm wrong, then fine. I have no problem with that. But we don't know anything yet. Hell, I doubt even Vinnie Mac knows yet. That may be his plan right now, but as we're all aware, he has changed his mind quite a bit regarding certain superstars and storylines in the past. I'd say wait until the Rumble is over before we can predict anything.

Agreed.

However, it is all upto Brock and IF he is willing to resign for another year.
Maybe having his second year with a few more dates would be great, and maybe we could have Brock go over another top name(say the Rock) to get even more heat on him but this time as Champion.

Such a scenario will also allow the Authority vs Roman Reigns feud to finish in a proper manner, with Reigns vanquishing HHH and the Authority at Mania 31.
Then, he can be slowly built up for a year, with maybe an initial early shot at Lesnar where he is manhandled, and thus make the actual Brock vs Roman be about redemption for Roman at Mania 32 itself(apparently they will try for 100,000 people in the crowd as well.)

Brock has it made, I'd be a little surprised if he wouldn't take another year or two deal. He's making big money to work a few matches and appearances per year. I do agree, more appearances would be needed. Not more matches necessarily, but more dates where he's on TV. If they're going to have a "torch passing" moment there needs to be proper build and interaction with whoever they are passing it to.

I think Lesnar vs HHH at WM31 makes a ton more sense than Reigns vs Brock this early.

Reigns has a long way to be built to be THE guy they need to replace Cena and I don't think he'll be there by Mania this year. He needs more wins, more wins against legitimate big time names. Like HHH, etc.

I'd be okay with a Rollins vs Reigns feud, something short and sweet maybe a PPV or two.

You can start a slow tease and build for Brock vs Reigns around that point since Reigns has then gone through everyone in the Authority including the man in charge. There's only one solution left for the Authority to stop Reigns and his terror through the company, Brock Lesnar.

I'm not sure who you could have Reigns wrestle as far as heels go after he takes down HHH. I don't think you have Reigns take a loss to Brock before they wrestle at Mania 32. That's a year of feuds to take up for Reigns.

If Brock Lesnar does indeed decide not to re-sign after Wrestlemania, than he should leave one of three ways; pinned after a spear from Reigns, pinned after a flying knee from from Bryan, or pinned after a Rock Bottom from The Rock... and than be hit with those subsequent finishers AFTER the match as well. Brock Lesnar is not somebody that deserves a "Flair farewell", and he's not even somebody who is supposed to be looked back on as a good guy.

After Mania is over, The payoff of The Streak is over too. If Lesnar does not re-sign then there is no need to keep him strong. Chump him out and send him packing like the first time he quit.

I can't see Brock not re-signing again. He's making big money for little work and I don't believe he'll go back to UFC.

I have no doubt that a 100% healthy and more experienced Brock Lesnar could beat anyone in the UFC Heavyweight division, but if he were to return and lose, his ego would take a huge hit and his legacy would be questioned.

Also, if Vince McMahon had any doubt that Brock wouldn't be sticking around, I highly doubt he would have had him break the streak.

My perfect ending to WrestleMania HAS to involve a new star being made if Brock doesn't sign again. I don't think Reigns is anywhere near ready. I see him as Batista in 04, not quite 05.
I would have Rollins the top heel and either Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt or Cesaro be involved. If Daniel Bryan is healthy, which I don't think he will be, you could put him in there as I don't think he's a made main eventer just yet.

Wwe should find a way so Wyatt has brief case.
Would be the best ending. Either Cesaro or reigns
Against lesnar in main event. Win or lose have the Wyatt
Family deliver a beat down with bray cashing in.
Seth Rollins way too soon

I agree with this completely and have been saying this for a while.
Though it would be hard to find a way to keep Fans interested in Lesnar as champion for a whole nother year.
*Fantasy booking time*
Maybe Wwe could have The Authority "strip" Lesnar and crown a new champion. Have Heyman come out once or twice a month and cut a promo of how his client is still the true champion, etc. Then maybe after 3 or 4 months have a backstage video of Lesnar attacking someone in the main event for the night, before the show or before the main event, and leave with Heyman afterwards (do this for about a month). Have Lesnar finally come back and feud with the "interum" champion for 3 months. Then it would be about time for Royal rumble/wrestlemania season. I Don't know....? Best I could come up with right of hand.

Eh. Awful in my opinion. First of all, you are so sure that Reigns vs Lesnar will headline, which I highly doubt. Then again, all you offer is Seth cashes in, Reigns somehow gets up, beats Seth and keeps the title, thus burying Seth, which is ******ed. On top of that, Lesnar, the guy who doesn't care about anyone and anything, comes back in and raises Reigns' hand? No thank you. Too cheesy, completely buries Seth and destroys Lesnar's personality as the guy who just doesn't give a fk about anyone.

If you have a true WM moment/ending, you have Reigns vs Lesnar in the last match. Before that, you have an 1 hour ironman match with Dean and Seth, where Dean destroys Seth. After Reigns wins, the "destroyed" Seth comes in and cashes in successfully. The big pay off for Reigns is taken away by the villain Seth (even though I think people will boo Reigns and cheer Seth if that happens), thus setting up Dean vs Seth vs Roman for the next months for the title.

I'm not sure if it'll go over well to see Lesnar do that.

If anything, I'd prefer the celebration Sting had when he beat Hogan at Starcade 1997. Have all the wrestlers to come down and celebrate with him including Cena and Show.

I don't think the WWE can handle another year of Brock being champion, first of all he is only a part timer unless he changes that I would not give him a new contract. Brock and all the injuries are why the ratings and stocks are down and with that said that is why there is not enough network subscribers. A perfect ending to Wrestlemania would be Roman taking the title from Brock but if that does not work how about Roman winning than Seth comes out and cashes in he wins and starts to celebrate than out comes Daniel he beats on Seth and it ends with the yes chants.

Eh. Awful in my opinion. First of all, you are so sure that Reigns vs Lesnar will headline, which I highly doubt. Then again, all you offer is Seth cashes in, Reigns somehow gets up, beats Seth and keeps the title, thus burying Seth, which is ******ed. On top of that, Lesnar, the guy who doesn't care about anyone and anything, comes back in and raises Reigns' hand? No thank you. Too cheesy, completely buries Seth and destroys Lesnar's personality as the guy who just doesn't give a fk about anyone.

If you have a true WM moment/ending, you have Reigns vs Lesnar in the last match. Before that, you have an 1 hour ironman match with Dean and Seth, where Dean destroys Seth. After Reigns wins, the "destroyed" Seth comes in and cashes in successfully. The big pay off for Reigns is taken away by the villain Seth (even though I think people will boo Reigns and cheer Seth if that happens), thus setting up Dean vs Seth vs Roman for the next months for the title.
What the hell are you talking about did you fully read my post are just took what you wanted out and twist it. First of all I never said he cashed in. I said he was attacking him and before he cashes in get's taken out by Lesnar (A guy who he attacked at NOC and tried to take his title.) Lesnar raises Reigns hands to pass the torch in a feel good moment (ala what Angle did for him in 03.) I put it like that because I honestly believe Reigns vs. Cena will happen at WrestleMania 32. I don't think we will get that moment in that match.... because if WWE plans work Reigns will be the new face of WWE which will lead to a Cena heel turn at WrestleMania 32 (If WWE is smart.) It was also to kick off the Rollins-Reigns-Ambrose rivalry. In this we'd have Roman confront Seth earlier in the show (Raw the next night) leading to a match between them in the main event of Raw. In the main event Seth music hits but he doesn't come. He pulls the same thing as the night before but when he goes to cash in Dean appears and attacks him holding to his promise. After he celebrates with Reigns before turning heel on him (jealous Reigns eliminated him last in the RR match.) Roman/Dean have a rivalry with Seth cashing in at Battleground. Roman/Seth has a match at MITB and Dean (new mr.MITB cashes in after leading to a Shield triple threat at SummerSlam

What the hell are you talking about did you fully read my post are just took what you wanted out and twist it. First of all I never said he cashed in. I said he was attacking him and before he cashes in get's taken out by Lesnar (A guy who he attacked at NOC and tried to take his title.) Lesnar raises Reigns hands to pass the torch in a feel good moment (ala what Angle did for him in 03.) I put it like that because I honestly believe Reigns vs. Cena will happen at WrestleMania 32. I don't think we will get that moment in that match.... because if WWE plans work Reigns will be the new face of WWE which will lead to a Cena heel turn at WrestleMania 32 (If WWE is smart.) It was also to kick off the Rollins-Reigns-Ambrose rivalry. In this we'd have Roman confront Seth earlier in the show (Raw the next night) leading to a match between them in the main event of Raw. In the main event Seth music hits but he doesn't come. He pulls the same thing as the night before but when he goes to cash in Dean appears and attacks him holding to his promise. After he celebrates with Reigns before turning heel on him (jealous Reigns eliminated him last in the RR match.) Roman/Dean have a rivalry with Seth cashing in at Battleground. Roman/Seth has a match at MITB and Dean (new mr.MITB cashes in after leading to a Shield triple threat at SummerSlam

Eh, apart from the cash in moment, everything else is bad and stands. You have Rollins getting attacked by Lesnar, for basically saving him from tapping out 6 MONTHS AGO, then you have Lesnar raising Reigns' hand, because Brock is the guy who would give someone respect and what is the pay off for Rollins who is supposed to be the future? And we will have the whole Authority angle continue for yet another year? No, it is bad. If you really want a big moment, you do as I said. Right after Reigns wins the belt (if that ever happens, which I seriously doubt), you have Rollins successfully cash in after the ironman match (which will be a surprise), thus taking huge heat after the hard fought victory of Roman. It is so easy to setup, yet so amazing, because then you have the real chase of Roman going after Seth, you have Dean going after Seth, and you have Brock's rematch, which can end up in all possible scenarios, most likely having a big fatal four way at Summerslam, if everything goes as planned.

What you are offering is basically destroying Lesnar's persona, making Seth look weak, in any way, when you could have him portrayed really strong, taking out Lesnar and Roman, and most likely, having WM end with Roman on top, which will most likely gather a lot of heat, because a good amount of fans are not willing to go with Roman on this trip.

Brock has it made, I'd be a little surprised if he wouldn't take another year or two deal. He's making big money to work a few matches and appearances per year. I do agree, more appearances would be needed. Not more matches necessarily, but more dates where he's on TV. If they're going to have a "torch passing" moment there needs to be proper build and interaction with whoever they are passing it to.

I think Lesnar vs HHH at WM31 makes a ton more sense than Reigns vs Brock this early.

Brock Lesnar is not gonna do the whole "pass the torch" thing with anyone, its not in his persona and would ruin his whole badass beast theme.

and i would highly doubt that Brock will face HHH ever again, they have done their thing already, i cant figure out how it makes more sense than facing reigns other than its a bit early for reigns to headline WM.

sorry to dissect your post fella but im at a loss to see were you are coming from here:confused:

some good points here, burying seth rollins wouldnt be productive he one of the best heels around atm, plus Lesnar helping anyone would go right against his persona and we end up with a face Lesnar.... Fuck that!!

The second half of this quote is one of the better WM31 scenarios iv heard and would spark a great 3 way rivalry between former shield guys.

But a lot of people are so certain Reigns will win the rumble, he looked great in his debut rumble, iv just got this horrible feeling that John Cena will win it, tie with Stone Colds rumble record, then win at mainia, (facing Brock for like the 15th time) to tie Flairs championship record, its WWE after all, specializes in putting Cena before all the other talent (see Cena v Wyatt WM30)

I couldn't agree more with this. I been saying this for a while. Let Brock hold the WWE title for a good while. Bring the importance back to the title. The closer you get to WM32 the more frantic wrestlers get about getting the title. It will also add an even bigger importance to MITB when it comes back around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back