People care about Rep

I know, but when you see a poster with a full rep bar you know that they have been here for a while and people like them. The rep itself is nothing, but the respect people give the full rep people is important. When somebody has red rep everyone instantly hates them. So it makes a difference.

Rep=Respect...errrrr

o_O Just doesn't make sense. It's cool to rep people if you like their post or something or if they're being a real *******, red rep them and give them a verbal licking of sorts lol, but I think people take rep WAY too seriously. Like, just have some fun with it!

Flames Out
Dragon

Hmm...Vote for Santino, and get rep...

OR...

Vote for Piper and keep my dignity...

I'll go with Piper...

TM, one person giving say, 30 people red rep for forty days wont affect much, where as those 30 people red repping you for 30 days....

They do, and I have an offer for you.

I'm thrilled.

Santino Marealla is in the Legends Tournament.

It's not a Legends Tournament. And, he wouldn't qualify if it was a contest between him and Gillberg.

For ever 5 times you vote for Santino in the tournament, I will reward you '500' rep points. That is 5 bards, 2 and a half shiny bars, and so forth.

As much as I've always wanted a bard, I'll stick with voting Piper over Santino.

If you rep for Santino in ever round up until the final, you will win yourself an additional '500' points.

Rep for Santino? You mean...I don't even need to vote for him?

And, soliciting rep for votes, is wrong. You don't based on your favorite, or for who you were paid off to vote for. You vote for who would win the match. Eye poke and sleeper hold FTW

For all those that do vote for Santino in every round, will further recieve a ballet to be entered into a draw to win an additional 5000 points.

I might vote...Just to see you do a ballet. I hope it's the Nutcracker!

That is 90 days of TM rep. And believe me, I will do it.

I'd say "You need a girlfriend.", but...You have one.

So if you want to have more rep then Becca, vote Santino Marella!

How about, I just keep doing what I'm doing, and take rep from IC, Will, Shocky, KB, and NorCal as it comes? i'll be ahead of you in no time.

Additional Information- Further Santino supporters have even offered rep for Santino support. That is my massive amounts of rep points, just for voting for Santino!

And, e-castrating yourself...JUST FOR VOTING SANTINO!

You can take your offer and shove it.

I could care less about rep, i'm voting Orton all the way.

Again...This isn't for who is your favorite wrestler. It's who's the best. Orton should win his bracket, but hopefully witohut people blindly voting for who's got the best haircut.

Refusial to vote Santino=40 days or red rep. Don't believe me, check out unholy profit.

I'm shaking in my boots.

Oh...Wait...It's like -5 degrees in this office.

I know, but when you see a poster with a full rep bar you know that they have been here for a while and people like them. The rep itself is nothing, but the respect people give the full rep people is important. When somebody has red rep everyone instantly hates them. So it makes a difference.

I've been posting here for 3 months. The rest, I agree with. Duration of time here means nothing.

Rep=Respect...errrrr

o_O Just doesn't make sense. It's cool to rep people if you like their post or something or if they're being a real *******, red rep them and give them a verbal licking of sorts lol, but I think people take rep WAY too seriously. Like, just have some fun with it!

Further proof that Dragon is the biggest perve on WZ.

Lots of people will feel the 40 days of red rep.

And, even more won't care. What is this anyway? Lent?

Oh...Wait...

TM, one person giving say, 30 people red rep for forty days wont affect much, where as those 30 people red repping you for 30 days....

I'm with Sparky.

Just to clarify, when I said rep matters I meant that people care about it because it is what makes good posters stand out. I know it makes no real difference.

Rep doesn't make good posters stand out. There are some badass wrestling posters who have like four bars and 500 posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back