Past life analysis

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event
Past life analysis

try yours at http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/
Here's mine:

I don’t know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The lesson that your last past life brought to

your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are. Do you remember now?

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 925. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Do you remember now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Southern England around the year 1400. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
Do you remember now?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 725. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!
Do you remember now?

If I was a magician, I would make something disappear, I am not sure what yet.

Edit: And did anyone notice we were all females.:blink:

[SIZE=+2]Your past life diagnosis:[/SIZE] I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-West around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

Do you remember now?

...a female undertaker? now that's different.

the words "seems" is rather conspicuous sir.

rath·er
1.in a measure; to a certain extent; somewhat: rather good.
2.in some degree: I rather thought you would regret it.

seem
  1. To appear to one's own opinion or mind: I can't seem to get the story straight.

hope not. I try to be on the up and up as much as possible. I try to be positive, and a mediator as much as I can, and try to see all sides of a lot of things, and not be the cause of trouble. The only time I ever get fired up is when I see rather new posters talking down to our more respected guys. Then I get fired up and rip people apart LOL.

I put in 31/02/1987 and I got this.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Iran around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

This is a bloody Joke

don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 850. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

Your task is to learn determination and persistency. You should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

Do you remember now?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 1550. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Do you remember now?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Greece around the year 775. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Do you remember now?

Shit I like music and helping people.

Here's mine:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Do you remember now?

...I'm definitely not remembering. :p

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo