Orton VS. Bryan Looks To Be A Long Feud

Not surprising this isn't the type of angle that is done in 1 ppv. However, they will need to come up with some compelling twists to keep fans interested.

I think it has been very well done so far. They are building DB into the top babyface of the company with this angle. Orton and HHH have done a great job turning heel. Look at the reaction to Big show on Smackdown and Raw. Fans were practically begging him to help DB. Whens the last time Big Show got cheered like that?

I wouldn't be surprised if eventually Rock returns to help out Bryan and they can set up Orton vs Rock at WM and HHH vs DB at WM. Hopefully, its not Cena saving the day.

They could potentially have a stacked WM card... Taker vs Cena, Rock vs Orton, HHH vs Daniel Bryan & Punk vs Lesnar 2.

I had forgotten all about Battleground. Before I thought it was NoC then HIAC. Well, now my prediction is going to change. I do think Daniel Bryan will win the WWE Championship at NoC. It works out better for this feud. Bryan wins then at Battleground Triple H screws him out of the title which could lead to a match between Triple H and Bryan at HIAC. Orton could feud with CM Punk for that PPV.

Then at Survivor Series, Bryan can beat Orton for the WWE Championship. At TLC for their re-match, Bryan beats him again. That leads to Triple H getting so desperate to take the WWE Championship off Daniel Bryan that he awards Brock Lesnar a WWE Championship match at the Royal Rumble.

I just wouldn't have Daniel Bryan lose at this next PPV. The length of the title reign doesn't matter, just keep the storyline interesting.

That's not that long of a feud, it's only 2 months. Randy and Bryan can have some great matches together. I'm expecting a great match at Night of Champions. Bryan never disappoints and Orton can have a great program with anyone. It should be an interesting feud over the next few months.

They can go down two routes from down here:
Route A:Bryan gets screwed twice in NOC(via DQ) and Battleground(via Shield).Gets Orton all alone in the HIAC and beats the crap outta him to win.Then faces the corporation in a Traditiona SSeries match with the title on the line and Orton at TLC in a TLC match to retain.Finally at rumble wins against HHH in a grudge match to move on and ending the storyline.
Route B:This one is riskier but has bigger pay-off.Bryan gets screwed in the first two PPVs and is taken of the title picture.Orton faces other guys(Ziggler,Henry,Show,RVD etc).While Bryan takes on the corporation.First he faces The Shield at HIAC in a HIAC match with some buddys of his to win.Then he beats Sheild,Ryback and HHH with his buddys at SSeries.Still denied of his title oppurtunity,he decides to win the rumble.HHH denies it as well saying Bryan has to beat him at TLC in a TLC match to win a contract to participate in the Rumble.Bryan manages to beat HHH.HHH makes sure that Bryan can't win by making him the no.1 enterant.Cena returns at the Rumble and is in the final two with Bryan.Bryan elimanates him for a WM main event.On the other hand,Triple H shifts his focus on Cena saying he isn't good enough to be in the company resulting in Career vs Career match between HHH and Cena at WM.And Bryan faces Orton for the title.Obviously the faces win and end the tyranny at WM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back