Only You Can Take Back Your NXT NWS Moderator Challenge!

Be a Diplomat!

• Yes

• No

• Penis Goes Where?

• Tenta, stop getting high

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cheers Deej.

royal-ascot-limo-bedford.jpg

Look if you deem what I did Illegal than do so, I got votes any way i could, I had people Pm me asking for votes in other contests before, so i thought it was a logical step.

You want me out than fine, I coulnd't really care less anymore Tenta, since this whole thing first started up all i've been recieving from others is abuse, so if you all want me out of the runing, than take me out.

I just pushed hard to get my votes, And i don't see anything illegal about that.

Dude, you did nothing wrong. Worry about making the final 8 now.

I coulnd't really care less anymore Tenta, since this whole thing first started up all i've been recieving from others is abuse

That should have been expected when joining, receiving criticism and what not. Hounding for votes couldn't have helped much either. Either way, I like Deex and Big Sexy the same amount. Big Sexy defends his shit just as much as anyone else here. I do LOVE his clear bias towards people of African nature though.

I do LOVE his clear bias towards people of African nature though.

The three things I debate heavily on here are sports, music, and wrestling. Considering I only listen to rap it's kind of hard not to defend black people there, though my favorite rapper is white. With sports, again it's kind of hard not to defend black people. With wrestling, there's plenty of black wrestlers I don't like. People just tend to focus on the ones I do. I'd say in the WWE right now it's probably about a 50/50 split in terms of liking and disliking. Not exactly a clear bias.

The three things I debate heavily on here are sports, music, and wrestling. Considering I only listen to rap it's kind of hard not to defend black people there, though my favorite rapper is white. With sports, again it's kind of hard not to defend black people. With wrestling, there's plenty of black wrestlers I don't like. People just tend to focus on the ones I do. I'd say in the WWE right now it's probably about a 50/50 split in terms of liking and disliking. Not exactly a clear bias.

If it wasn't a clear bias, why has it been brought up by plenty of people in a joking manner? Not that there's anything wrong with it obviously. You've definitely got a point with the rap and the sports.

Deexter isn't going anywhere unless the judges vote him off.

He promoted himself because he WANTS it. I respect that.

At the same time, if people gets annoyed by an overuse of PM's, tell me - are people going to ignore Deexter? And if so, would that make him a less effective mod? Possibly.

I cannot track PM's, and I cannot prove them. So PM's and Rep are 100% fair game in this competition.

I've seen better contests than this ruined by the addition of too many new rules that are impossible to enforce. Plus, this is the cage, bitches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back