On TNA trying to improve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bischoff created no stars is a myth.

Sting, Goldberg, DDP, "Lion Heart" Chris Jericho, The Big Show (aka the Giant aka Paul Wight), and more!

The fact is that WWF had stolen WCW's younger talents where WCW ended up top heavy.

If you look at it TNA has only a handful of household names taken from the WWE/WCW while TNA has taken younger guys like Matt Morgan and Lashley molded them. You use the older guys to get over the younger guys. People like Rick Flair know this. That is why it is important to get Flair in TNA as soon as possible.

Hogan is in no physical condition to be the center stage guy all the time. He will get his time, but it will not be WCW all over again.

LOL this whole thread is simply amazing. Before I begin, I must fix one thing

"But the only way WCW ever overtook (albeit briefly) WWF as the premiere company was with Hogan."

While true in a way, that's complete bullshit. WCW had Hogan headlining every PPV against Flair, which he won every time, even let Hogan talk them into a Hogan-Zodiac PPV, their WM PPV I might add lol. And they all drew shit. WCW didn't start beating WWF until Hall and Nash showed up. Yeah Hogan was nWo, yep the heel turn did help, but without Hall and Nash they never beat WWF period.

Now onto Sidious. You really crack me up. You sit here and make fun of WWE fans all day long. Fine, WWE is shitty right now, it happens. But you do it in EVERY thread, cool. You love TNA. Awesome?

What is it about TNA you love? What is it about TNA that made you go "wow, this isn't WWE, this is different". Was it Foley? Was it Angle or the Dudleys? How about Booker or Christian? Lol Doubt it. It was why we all loved TNA at one point. The X Division, the stars that made that division the best wrestling in the world period. Wasn't Angle, or Foley, or Booker or Dudleys. Not Nash either.

You say WWE fans are shareholders? Then guess what, you are officially Hogan's bitch. Cause if you think Vince is an uptight, selfish, stubborn old bastard, when what do you think your getting with Hogan? He runs TNA now. He ran WCW into the ground along with Bischoff, Russo, Nash. And those four are NOW in TNA. You think Hogan at fifty something years old had a religious moment and is going to repent his sins by helping TNA? You think this won't be ALL about Hulk Hogan? The man told WCW he wanted a Hogan-Leslie Starrcade main event, and like idiots, gave it to him. Your so called company, the one that is SO much better than WWE, just sold it's soul to man who cares NOTHING about you, TNA, Dixie Carter, or anybody on the roster of TNA.

Jericho, Benoit, Eddie, Big Show ALL left WCW due to Hogan's and Bischoff's shit. They all had legendary careers after WCW. Ok, maybe not Big Show, but 3 out of 4 ain't bad. What do you think is going to happen to TNA when Hogan decides the show drawing a 1.0 is a fucking joke. Bye Samoa, by AJ....Hello Hogan friends. He's done it in WCW, he's done it in WWF. The only time he actually gave back was towards the end of his last WWF run. But that was because Vince ran the shots. Not Hogan. You want to say WWE is stale, yet get excited over a old Hogan, old Nash, old Steiner, old Flair, old Sting?

Maybe your right though. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I am naive. But if your Dixie Carter, you can probably hire anybody that WWE doesn't have. So why give Hogan FULL control of your company? That's idiotic. The only way she would give full control is if she feels her company is crap. That's it. And even then I wouldn't give ANYBODY full control. That's what ended WCW. Nash had creative control, was booker. Hogan had creative control. Goldberg hated being a heel, blah blah.

This goes to EVERYBODY who thinks this move is good.

What if Hogan says fuck it, I want AJ Styles to lose the belt to Nash. Guess what, NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING, cause he's the boss. He can have Lashley job to the Booty Man next Thursday, and not a damn person can say anything to him

But why Hogan? Why give HIM complete control. Bischoff was the ticket. He took WCW out of the crappy arena's and put them into the studio. Then took them to arena's, Malls, Panama City. He combined action with drama, suspense, and wrestling. HE was the one you want. Why include Hogan? Hogan didn't draw in Memphis, Hogan didn't draw in Australia, you really think Hogan above TNA is going to magically make them draw 10,000 more a night? No. WCW did that because they had SO many new stars at the time nobody heard of. Jericho, Malenko, Eddie, DDP, Ultimo Dragon, Benoit, Juvetud, Pyschosis. There was NO WAY IN HELL I was missing the first match of Nitro. It was ALWAYS excellent. It sucked me in.

So in closing, if WWE fans are Shareholders, then TNA fans are gonna be Hogan's bitches. Cause he answers to nobody, and unlike Vince, if he fucks up, if he makes the wrong move, if he causes a rift that destroys TNA guess what, oh well. He has NO stake in the outcome of TNA. And that is VERY dangerous

"What the WWE does when they plan stuff out is, “What will the board think?” or “How many toys will we sell?”. Like I said, that’s fine, but you lose fans. If they were smart they would remember that fans drive all of that. Cater to the fans and everything will fall into place. That is what TNA is doing right now."

I loved ECW. They catered to the fans and told everybody else to fuck off. They went bankrupt. WCW catered to the stars, NOT the fans, and beat WWE for 82 weeks.

Look, I get it. WWE is crap. I agree. I'm bored to TEARS with WWE right now. I went to WM 25 and was bored most of the night. Compared to WM17 when I was excited the whole night. But it's REALLY REALLY hard to go "Hey Vince, your product is shit, change it for the fans", when he is still getting high 3.s and Cena, Mysterio, and in the past Hardy, DX is selling a CRAP load of merchandise. And that what Wrestling is about. It's about making money. Simple as that. If you want a company that caters to the fans watch old ECW tapes, or ROH. If you want to watch a successful company being ran, watch WWE. While we both agree WWE is trash, and at 26 I'm not interested, they sure are sucking in those younger kids, who maybe in 2-4 years will witness the second coming of the attitude era. Then he has us suckered back in AND the kids.

I wish I could tell Vince you stubborn asshole, GO GET MCMG NOW. Go get Hernadez NOW. Go make a play for Beer money, NOW. But as long as the little kids keep yelling for DX, and buying DX merchandise, Vince is fine. I can tell Vince PUSH CM PUNK PUSH HIM, but until kids stop buying Undertakers shirts, and fingers, and pendents, and bears, it isn't going to happen.

Point is, if TNA wants to be truly successful, they need to STOP catering to the fans and think of TNA as a business. If they don't they might just end up like ECW. Loyalty like no other, fans still chant ECW, but only during WWE or TNA matches, cause ECW is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back