[OFFICIAL] Wrestlemania 27 Aftermath and Reviews

This is, IMHO, one of the worst Wrestlemania's I've seen. I got to watch it for free via the internet and I felt like I was ripped off, which in turn makes me feel bad for all of those who attended it live and ordered it on PPV. I wasn't too excited by the line up as the Diva's, Intercontinental, Tag Team and U.S. titles weren't defended on the main card or at all. Also I felt like WWE did a poor job of building up most of the matches.

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus (U.S. Title)
Edge vs Alberto Del Rio (World Heavyweight Title)
Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio
Kane/Big Show/Santino/Kofi vs The Corre
Randy Orton vs CM Punk
Michael Cole vs Jerry Lawler
Undertaker vs HHH
Snooki/Trish Stratus/John Morrison vs Lay Cool/Dolph Ziggler
The Miz vs John Cena (WWE Title)

My first issue with this PPV is that the Royal Rumble outshined Wrestlemania. Next they made Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus a Dark match. Then it went to a no contest and finally it was a Battle Royal won by Khali. I didn't get to watch it, but I didn't really need to either.

Match #2: Del Rio lost to Edge. I like Edge and I'm glad he is still champion, but at the same time I feel like they have wasted all of this time of building up Del Rio, Brodus Clay and Christian and it really felt like it was wasted. It was an excellent match and I think Del Rio will win the title sooner than later. IMO 2nd best match of the night.

Match #3: Rhodes defeated Rey Mysterio. I really have no complaints about this match. Good job building Cody Rhodes as a heel. I hope this helps to propel his career to new heights. I like Mysterio, but he's winding down and WWE needs to develop some Smackdown heels.

Match #4: Kane/Big Show/Santino/Kofi vs The Corre. Such a waste of a match and good talent. I know Kane and Big Show are winding their careers down, but they can still put on a match, especially when it's Wrestlemania. Why did they bury the Corre so badly. They own two of WWE's titles which means they are supposed to be important. If they were going to do this why not put the titles on the line and make it a 2 / 3 falls match where the person who makes the pin gets that title. Completely stupid.

Match #5: As an Orton fan I'm glad he won, but as a CM Punk fan I'm sad he lost. I thought it was a good match. Nothing special. More like a RAW main event than a Wrestlemania worthy match. Still better than the previous match, even though that doesn't say a lot. Springboard into an RKO is a nice way to finish it off.

Match #6: Michael Cole vs Jerry Lawler. This match was complete bullshit. First we have all of this talk about how if Michael Cole hadn't been in the Main Event that he would have been fired immediately. Then they have Jerry Lawler win (fine). Then we get an anonymous RAW GM email saying that Michael Cole is the winner via Reverse Decision due to Stone Cold interfering too much. Way to screw over your GLAAD partners WWE. i

Match #7: Undertaker vs HHH (No Holds Barred). Easily the best match of the night and I'm gonna say that it is the front runner for the "Match of the Year" for many wrestling magazines. I enjoyed it a lot. Especially with the way they ended the match. Having HHH trying to make a comeback while trapped in the Hell's Gate submission only to fail made for some good suspense. Undertaker 19 - 0. It was predictable, but it makes for the fans happy.

Match #8: JoMo, Stratus & Snooki vs Lay Cool and Dolph Ziggler. I felt that this was another waste of talent. Trish and McCool are great Diva wrestlers and they can put on a great match. They should have let them wrestle more as Trish is a trainer on Tough Enough and they should showcase that she knows what she's doing. JoMo and Ziggler are two of WWE's more talented young stars and they didn't really have the chance to prove it. Snooki getting the win is no surprise. Duh! She's the celebrity and it would have been more of a waste if she lost.

Match #9: The Miz vs John Cena. This match was another waste of time. Yes The Miz wins and retains his title. My problem is that they make it go to a draw, have the Rock come out and re-start the match only to Rock Bottom Cena so The Miz can retain the title again. I know the Rock wants revenge and that's cool. It just felt like there was no pop, no sizzle. Totally predictable. Also I knew he was going to lay out The Miz. I just thought it would have more of a climactic feel to it is all.

In closing I would give this PPV a 5 out 10 rating. If it hadn't been for Undertaker vs HHH I would have to say this has a 3 out of 10 rating. Two or three good matches and a lot of wasted talent makes this one of my least favorite Wrestlemanias.

Does anyone else feel that they're actually making Cena look invincible again where only the Rock can defeat him? We all know the Rock isn't sticking around for long, they had a chance to make Miz a true champ but blew it.

:banghead:

I wished it was Del Rio vs Miz instead. Who the hell uses the RR win for the WH belt match??? :shrug:

I hope Sin Cara can bring some life back to the ring.

I'm just gotten pop out a quick review here, and give my (as quickly as possible) thoughts on the night.

Opening Segment: The Rock: When I learned from WZ's main page that Daniel Bryan and Sheamus were pulled from the show, I questioned how 9 matches couldn't be fit onto a 4 hours pay per view. When the Rock finished with this horrible opening and I realized it took up 15 minutes of time.. I discovered why. For the simple fact that Bryan was unable to fullfill what is likely a dream of his, to compete on the Mania stage, it's bullshit by the Company. Why Sheamus was jerked off as well - all so the Rock could have 15 extra minutes to ramble about the same stupid crap we've heard in the month building up to this show, is beyond me.

World Championship Match: Edge (c) vs Alberto Del Rio: When I heard the announcer bring up that the opening contest was this - I about shit myself. I had, and still have no idea why this match opened. I'm assuming they wanted to give it a decent amount of time and figured a Championship match opening the show was a great way to get the crowd electric early. Still, this was a disgrace to both Edge and the 2011 Royal Rumble winner. I seem to recall a time in history when the Rumble winner actually MAIN Evented the show. Not opened it.

Regardless, the match itself was perfect. It wasn't too quick, and it didn't have any slow moments. It could've went on a bit longer, but all in all I think it fit in nicely for an opening contest with all the elements it needed. Going in I think 90% of everyone believed Edge was a dead duck heading in, and Del Rio was about to become even more historical as the next rookie to win a World title. I'm thankful that wasn't the case here, as Edge picks up the victory in a great segway of moves in the end.

After the match, I was holding out for a potential Christian turn and that would set-up Christian and Edge for Extreme Rules (TLC mark out moment), but with Christian bringing out tools for Edge to use in destroying Del Rio's car - it makes me believe the Del Rio Main Event push isn't over yet, nor is his feud with Edge, as a gimmick match between the two will likely happen at Extreme Rules.

Grudge Match: Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio: This match did not feel right at all. The build-up was amazing, and Cody Rhodes has come far since his beginnings. Still, they did not have good chemistry here, and it showed. Mysterio looked slow and none motivated throughout. Rhodes, in my opinion, carried this entire match and even he didn't look passionate in his anger toward Mysterio. Not to what he should've been, anyways.

The ending was good, and solid - but because the match was very lack-luster and slow moving, they needed to pull off a bigger ending and this just wasn't it. Rhodes picking up the victory was great, and a nice shock (to me, anyways).

8-Man Tag Action: The Corre vs The Big Show, Kane, Santino, & Kofi: In our :wtf: moment of the night, I give the award to this entire match. Seriously?! Barely 2 minutes worth of action from at least 6 talented Superstars.. bullshit! In no way, shape or form should this match have been given the "Chavo time limit" of the night. The Corre is an entire group of the future, and Kingston is also one of the best performers in the company (not to be Main Eventing, yet) all to be screwed with a 2-minute time limit of finishers and cluster-fucks.

There was barely anything to watch here, other than typical finishers from the bigger stars, and an entire group of talented guys getting screwed over by stupid Rock/Snoop Dogg segments taking up the majority of what should've been their time.

Grudge Match: Randy Orton vs CM Punk: This was the Match of the Night in my opinion. It had everything it needed to have, and yes, I'm saying it was better than Taker/HHH. I'll explain why for that match. Anyways, as far as this one goes - it had Punk in solid control for the majority as it should've with Orton playing off the injury.

It had Orton acting on instinct to try and put Punk out with a punt, yet failing. And the finish came as only it could. With Punk flying directly into an unknown RKO. I can only hope their feud isn't over, but I see no reason for it to continue. Regardless, this match had substance to it. It wasn't just a spotfest.

Grudge Match: Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole: I'm not entirely sure what to say here. It was mildly entertaining, and I think the best moment came when someone said Cole renamed the Ankle Lock to the "Ank-Cole Lock". I loved it. Still, this match had everything you could predict within it. Swagger getting involved. Austin getting involved. Lawler winning.. .. .. well, almost everything.

Apparently the heel moment of the night came when Cole was awarded the victory by DQ, when the official acted biased against Cole. This type of thing annoys me, not because of the change in winners - but because half the time when a heel wins by cheating, the match never gets reversed; yet when a face wins by cheating or biased actions, more than half the time it'll be reversed. It makes no sense.

Regardless.. Michael Cole can now join the Undertaker as retiring undefeated at Wrestlemania! :lmao: Well, possibly. Taker could still lose next year. ;) Cole's undefeated Mania moment will forever go down in history.

Game v. Streak: Triple H vs Undertaker: The shear fact that this match lacked substance is why I don't call it the match of the night. The only thing this match had was spot-fest moments. It didn't have any "middle". It was one giant big spot after big spot, with finishers and signature moves being hit all over the place. It ended finally with Triple H tapping, and falling victim (again) just like everyone else.

Was it a great match? Yes. Was it amazing to witness? Absolutely. Was it worthy to be called match of the night? No. Only if you want to buy into it purely off their names and who they are. It was one giant spotfest, with nothing else involved.

Celeb Mixed Tag Match: Team Snooki vs Ziggler & Laycool: This match actually didn't go nearly as long as I felt it should've. I actually felt Ziggler and Morrison would get more time to shine on the grand stage - and, I suppose not shockingly, they did not. The biggest :wtf: move of the night was Snooki showing some flexibility in her Chyna-isque cart-wheel/backflip, then her version of Van Dam's Rolling Thunder. The finish was as predictable as anything could've been - Snooki getting the pinfall.

Regardless, some elements were left out that I felt should've been included. Vickie Guerrero's interaction being one of them.

WWE Championship: John Cena vs The Miz: I'm simply not sure what to think here. I've never considered The Miz to be talented enough to headline a Mania, much less be a World Champion. Still, he's proven me wrong twice now. He put on a good match here, and considering when he's booked up against a Super-face like Cena it's hard to think he isn't about to get Hogan-like squashed.. the fact is, none of that happened.

The first finish was a double countout, at which point the show had about 15 minutes until the top of the hour so you had to know the end was near, but not yet there. Of course not even counting that if ANY Mania ever ends with a countout being the end result of the last match - I firmly believe you'd have a live audience ready to riot for real. With the Rock coming out, you knew it wasn't over. And I have to say I'm very happy this did not finish the way Wrestlemania IX did - with Rock getting involved and winning the title.

The greatest shocker of the night is the Rock getting even with Cena, and ultimately helping the Miz to retain his Championship via pinfall - in the Main Event - on the grandest stage of them all. Let me repeat that, so it can sink in. The Miz.. PINNED.. John Cena.. AT WRESTLEMANIA, TO END THE SHOW!! Simply (pardon the pun) Awesome.

Overall Thoughts: Heading into this card, I just couldn't help but look at all the flaws it had with too many risks being visable everywhere. Rookies getting World title matches. Mid-carders getting Main Event spots. A Mania rematch getting all the hype as if it was the first of its kind. Regardless, it pulled off the job that Mania was intended to do. It thrilled in most moments, shocked in others, and enraged when it was meant to.

While they could've done without the stupid segments with Snoop, and the Rock and added the actual talent with the time they deserve on this stage/spotlight, that is my only negative for this show. And with that said, and you factor in the point that every one of these men (and women) get to perform on a weekly basis, and monthly on ppv - as long as they give their all, on any stage - that should truly be all that matters. Good show. Not perfect, but very, very good.

Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio
I thought the match was worked well. I detest Alberto Del Rio and I really don't think he has that much talent. He should have never been pushed in the first place. Edge finally getting revenge for all the b.s. he's been put through with Del Rio and Clay (who is like Grimace from McDonald's but lacking any skill) finally pays off.

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes
Good match. It was pretty funny to see Rey come out dressed like Captain America. I thought the match was fairly exciting with a lot of unexpected reversals and good twists. Glad that Rhodes got put over. He's been kinda wasted.

Kane, Big Show, Kofi Kingston, and Santino Marella vs. Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel, and Heath Slater
The Corre has been misused since Day One. They should have been feuding with The Nexus, they should have been faces and they deserve MUCH better than this. Instead, they lose to an Italian Hornswaggle on hormone therapy, Kofi Kingston, and two of the most wasted faces in the WWE. This match didn't even need to be here.

CM Punk vs. Randy Orton
I liked this match. Punk and Orton have had such a hate on for each other that it was great to see the two of them finally let loose. They match up so well psychologically and physically and it was great to see Punk attempt to work over Orton and get bit. The RKO off the top rope at the end was fantastic.

Jerry "the King" Lawler vs. Michael Cole w/Stone Cold as special ref
Had a great beginning with Cole taunting The King, then Ziggler acting cocky...then Stone cold coming out and ruining the party and forcing Cole into hiding. I loved Lawler and Austin forcing Cole to come out and get his ass kicked. I liked that Swagger interfered and gave Lawler a chance to win...I liked that Cole finally got what was coming to him...then it got pointlessly stupid: Booker T comes into the ring to celebrate for NO reason, gets a Stunner, the anonymous GM (an angle that SERIOUSLY needs to stop - it's run its course) reverses the decision and Cole wins by DQ because Austin didn't play fair. So, now Cole has technically BEATEN Lawler and he's done it AT WRESTLEMANIA. How humiliating. I thought Snooki was bad. I thought David Arquette winning the WCW Championship was awful...this was a complete and utter embarrassment. All that build-up to hand Cole a victory. Crap. Utter crap.

Undertaker vs. Triple H
Best match of the night, hands down. The build-up spoke for itself, the match wasn't about hatred, it was about respect, and it had GOOD DRAMA. Two of the biggest stars of all-time put up one of the greatest matches I've ever seen. I don't care who says what. I really didn't think it was gonna be as good as it was and it was GREAT. I don't care if people say The Undertaker can kick out of everything and how silly that was -- HE'S THE FREAKIN' UNDERTAKER. A few times, I thought HHH had done it. After awhile, I knew The Undertaker's lights were no longer on upstairs. The part where HHH was screaming at The Undertaker to "stay down" and to "just die" was SO cool. HHH using the Tombstone on Taker and then looking legitimately scared when he kicked out of it was incredible. And you could tell Taker WANTED to sit up and look invincible...but after this match, I'm not really sure it would be wise for him to keep going. He looked seriously hurt after it was done. Overall, best match of the night and I SHUDDER to think what it would have been like if this match wasn't on the card.

Dolph Ziggler and the Bimbos vs. Bimbo from MTV, Formerly Blonde Bimbo who ******ed Vince, and John Morrison
Did. Not. Care. Snooki doing flips like she's goddamn Mary Lou Retton to end it? Fine. Whatever. Everyone's being too kind to this no-talent idiot who's famous for being famous.

The Miz vs. John Cena
So, let me get this straight. The champion gets a two-minute intro, enters first, and does nothing but Cena gets a full-blown eight minute entrance complete with video-pyro, a church choir, video montage where it's practically his whole life flashing in front of our eyes and narration by a poor man's Morgan Freeman...and he's booed mercilessly? Then there's a double countout, the match ends, nobody cares and The Rock comes out, restarts the match, interferes and The Miz wins ANYHOW? What's the point here? Here's a tip: when you have a main event match, make sure there are TWO participants, not 2 1/2. It would have been fine if The Rock was the HOST and ONLY the host, but, no. We have to stick him in the middle of things, which makes him into a fifth wheel. Why not just change the main event and have it be The Rock vs. John Cena? Why not put The Miz against somebody else? You had the CLEAN win over Jerry Lawler and now somebody ELSE puts The Miz over again by interfering, and now The Miz looks weak. AGAIN.

Overall, the event was fair. It might have had four good matches but the EMOTIONAL matches are what counts. They failed with Cole vs. Lawler and Cena vs. The Miz. The only one that they really succeeded on an emotional level with was HHH/The Undertaker.

RAW better be good. That's all I can say.

I have not posted in a very long time and troll around the forums a lot but I had to throw in my 1 cent.
That was the WORST WM I've seen in a very long time, when it was over I sat in silence for about 10 minutes staring at my computer going through what I just saw and had to remind myself it was Sunday and not a Monday Night Raw.
I was FLOORED by the last match, that was the main event? Really? The crowd couldn't even pretend like they cared about what was going on.
Also, could someone explain to me the choir with the DMX voice over? I did NOT get it at all. What kind of entrance was that? I got uncomfortable just watching it. I felt bad for all the fans that paid money to watch that monstrosity! In the words of a friend "Take away all the old/retired goons and you have the same scripted garbage w/o the nostalgia."
I did enjoy Taker/HHH until the unbelievable finish! How did he win? I get no one wants the streak to end but they should have not have HHH do about 3 pedigrees plus chair shots.
Snooki in a wrestlemania event (the second to last event btw) 'nuff said.
What was the point of The Core?
I'm just.. wow.. still.. in a state of "wow"

On a positive note: John Cena changed the color of his shirt :)

I completely AGREE!!! WORST WRESTLEMANIA I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!

I felt like I was watching WCW again, The only decent match was Taker/HHH and even that had a HORRIBLE ending cause HHH knew Taker couldnt finish.

Del Rio/Edge 7/10 Both wrestled a B+ match, upsetting ending
Lawler/Cole had some decent points but overall 6/10
Rhodes/Rey - 8/10 only cause Cody won
8-Man Tag - 1/10 way to destroy every possible build for the Corre in 2 mins
Taker/HHH - 7/10 but completely carried by HHH, Blotched finish..
Snookimania - 5/10 only cause she surprized me witht he flips
Orton/Punk - 8/10 Awesome finish, Orton SHOULDNT have went in hurt
Cena/Miz - 4/10 TERRIBLE MATCH even with Rock saving it..

Glad I watched it for free online, if I payed 60$ for that garbage I would be pissed. I couldnt wait till it was over so I can jus say how much it ABSOLUTELY SUCKED!

I was more entertained by RAW last week then this piece of hot garbage..

The Miz's promo was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! tho..

The Positives:
-Undertaker vs Triple H (IMO it was the match of night.)
-Orton vs Punk (Really good match. Great in ring psychology and a great ending.)
-Rhodes vs Mysterio (Cody looks great he is going to get a monster push)

The Negatives:
-Cole vs Lawler dragged on way too long
-The 8 Man tag was pointless dont even know why they booked it
-Morrison, Snooki & Trish vs Ziggler & Laycool another pointless match
-Lackluster Main Event
-No Sheamus vs Daniel Byran

Overall- It was a disappointing wrestlemania. Only 3 matches stood out to me. WM was filled with a couple of pointless matches and weak comedy skits like Rock and Peewee & the snoop dogg segment. The Rock saved the main event.

Edge vs Del Rio ---- WOW I am still shocked this match was the opener... I really feel like Del Rio did something to piss someone off bc he was pushed pretty damn hard to go over or at least have an amazing wrestlemania moment... the match was good, little short though and i don't get why Edge went over and I did not like the no sell of the arm when he hit the final move and won

Rey Rey and Cody - Good match, better than I expected since I stopped watching Rhodes a while ago... he's not too bad and i like the disfigured heel persona he has... works for him and made this a decent match

8 man tag --- while im glad to see Kofi in it I don't see the point, even if Koslov is really injured the match was so short and pointless I'm sure he could've done something... Terrible waste of space and wow the Nexus/Corre movement did not last long at all as they are all just wasting away now and I'm still SHOCKED DB vs Sheamus was taken off the card

Punk vs Orton - Punk was awesome as always and Orton was pretty good.... good match would've loved to see Punk win but made sense for Orton to... Orton is not that great imo esp as a face but he's not bad in the ring and punk brought some greatness out of him, esp with the finisher, looked clean as hell

King vs Cole --- Man this match was long, started out entertaining, but then started to drag on longer than need be and why did the GM give the match to Cole all of a sudden, didn't make sense and I didn't expect that since I thought it was going to be lawler's moment... The worst part for me is putting Cole over like that at the end tells me that he will NOT be fired for "****** gate" and we are still stuck with him for a while

Taker HHH - Match started out kind of boring to me but business definitely picked up towards the end. Lot of surprises to me including the chair shot to the head (guess there are always exceptions for your top guys) and the tap out of the worst hell's gate the undertaker has put on... I never would've guessed they'd have hhh tap to taker so that was a pleasant shock and having taker carried out was a nice touch... wonder if now he's going to go the same route as HBK and want the rematch next year... sure does seem like it

Snookie and trish vs Lay Cool --- what a waste of jmo and ziggler and of course having snookie was the worst and wow second to last match for this!? TERRIBLE... Next time get a better celeb if you want them so close to your main event. Her athleticism was a pleasant surprise but she is still just a fat ass troll that had no place at Mania and I doubt brought in any extra viewers

Cena - Miz---- about what i expected from the match but wow what an awful ending and it felt rushed for time since it was. Although I must say I did think Cena looked like he landed face first i'm surprised he wasn't legit knocked out. This was hardly a WM caliber main event though I did LOVE the entrance packages. As for the Rock, he was great but i just don't get it... This seemed to set up the obvious match between cena and rock but i don't get why they didn't find some way to do it tonight...WM is supposed to be the biggest night so why not have the biggest match then, does WWE have the balls to set up a match a year in advance!? I don't think so... and if they do then why did we waste our time and money on this years WM if it was just to lead to next year (same thing can be said for Taker HHH though they at least delivered this year). All in all i was entertained but it could have been much more and there were a lot of questionable decisions.

Here's an interesting point that I've just thought of. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it in the LD or anywhere else, but this may well be the first ever Wrestlemania where no titles changed hands. I know the only ones actually defended on the show were the 2 world titles which is deplorable, but to not have a single championship changes hands at the biggest show of the year is shocking. I figured at least one of the two world titles would change hands, specifically that Del Rio would win.

Just an interesting observation.

This is what bothers me the most. Where do Cena and Miz go from here? The two guys in the championship picture were just made to be fools by a guy who isn't going to be here after tomorrow night. What's the payoff besides a cheap pop to end Wrestlemania? Can Cena recover from AAing The Rock and then getting Rock Bottomed? Can Miz spin this to be some sort of victory for him? He still hasn't proven he can beat John Cena, and he got beaten down by the guy who allowed him to win.

Don't get me wrong, I fully expected and almost wanted The Rock to screw Cena, but now that he did I'm second guessing how good of an idea it was.

A few other things I want to bring up...

I was really disappointed by The Rock. I don't know what I was expecting out of him, but he just didn't deliver. His opener was decent at best, but all his backstage segments bombed. Old Mae Young jokes have been done to death, the Pee Wee segment was stupid, and while seeing him shake Stone Cold's hand was cool, it only got a very short lived pop, and it's not the type of thing you'll bring up around the water cooler tomorrow.

I agree with you on this. I wanted to see the rock cost Cena the title so bad, but not the way it happened because it didnt make ANY sense. Why would the rock come down to start the match , just to have him cost Cena the title within 2 seconds, when cena already lost the title in the first place? Thats not how you book the main event of your biggest PPV of the year. I felt the match had SO MUCH TIME, yet it felt extremely short cuz so much was takin from the rock talking about restarting the match, and the computer.

It almost reminded me of how i felt watching the victory road PPV on tna.

And i didnt like how the Rock opened the show and talked for 20 mins when they could have shown the US title match. He also was wearing that jacket the whole time, and he walked out SO SLOW without any emotion , which made me feel like he wasnt really into it ( when obv he was ).

EDIT : And you didnt feel JR was bad?? I hated how he sounded, i felt like he was reading lines like a WWE video game, and outta place. Just wasnt the same

Lets start:

1st match Del Rio vs. Edge - First thing I'll say is WTF is this match doing opening Wrestlemania, its a title match. I thought they killed alot of Del Rio's momentum in this match and I think it shows how much faith Vince has in Del Rio. After Edge won and they smashed the car that was alright but overall was dissapointing.

2nd match Rhodes vs. Mysterio - This was much better, a good match all around and I'm happy that Cody got the victory. I also like the ending of the match with Cody winning with the knee brace, overall I liked it.

3rd match Corre vs. Big Show/Kane/Kingston/Santino - it was a complete waste of time, next.

4th match Punk vs. Orton - I was hoping Punk would win but thats just personal preference. I thought this was also a pretty good match and didn't make either guy look weak. Orton got the victory but Punk put on a good show as well so it didn't matter.

5th match Lawler vs. Cole - Probably about as good as it could have been. For what it was it was fine, Swagger tried to interfere but ultimately Cole got his ass kicked which is what everyone wanted (a piledriver would have been nice but thats nitpicking). I liked how Austin ignored the tap for a while and the overall ending didn't bother me because it now sets up Cole as the new GM and since he's a big heel its good he's now in that role.

6th match Taker vs. HHH - Best match of the night by far. I thought it was as good as their first match and was honestly much better than I expected. Lots of good spots, it was high impact and since Taker left on a stretcher it makes HHH look strong as well. I didn't overly like the ending but overall very good.

7th match Morrison/Snooki/Trish vs. Ziggler/Laycool - Horrible placement on the card, this match should have been the opener. Not Snooki's fault as she did alright the little time she was in the ring but its just not Wrestlemania material. I understand the Celebrity thing but this was just a waste of time.

Main Event Miz/Cena - Rather disappointing. The match itself wasn't that great, the original double countout ending was horrible and when the rock came out it was just so much more obvious he was gonna lay Cena out. I'm glad the Miz won and I was hoping Rock costed Cena but I thought the way they did it was terrible. I also didn't like how the PPV ended with the Rock celebrating over everyone, since the Miz won it would have been better to let him have his moment but no, they had to give the feel good moment on the way out.

Overall I would give this Wrestlemania 6/10, only 2 storylines get developed from mania and the event overall was subpar. I'm not saying it was a bad wrestlemania, but it was certainly a forgettable one.

Does anyone else feel that they're actually making Cena look invincible again where only the Rock can defeat him? We all know the Rock isn't sticking around for long, they had a chance to make Miz a true champ but blew it.

:banghead:

I wished it was Del Rio vs Miz instead. Who the hell uses the RR win for the WH belt match??? :shrug:

I hope Sin Cara can bring some life back to the ring.

Agreed. I didnt think Cena would win bc WWE tends to have clean finishes at the main event of WM... and no way Miz was gonna pin him cleanly.

Who knows if they'll even let Sin Cara do his thing? Hopefully they dont make him wrestle the slowed-down kick/punch WWE style.

I agree with you about the HHH finish, I thought he was gonna pass out too.

On a side note... did the Jr/King announcing seem really off? JR didnt seem excited at all, and they didnt have good chemistry together.

There was a part of my review I didn't really touch on that I want to address. The comedy segments. Everyone is so up in arms about it, to which I say, get the fuck over yourself. Why does everyone feel the need to take everything so damn seriously? Despite what the purists would have you believe, comedy is a viable part of professional wrestling.

Also, anyone who didn't think that Zack Ryder sing Friday was fucking awesome needs to seriously lighten up. There was no other way this guy was going to get on the card but he had an opportunity and he killed. I have little doubt that this dude is going to get some time on Raw soon. He oozes charisma.

On a side note... did the Jr/King announcing seem really off? JR didnt seem excited at all, and they didnt have good chemistry together.

I noticed this too. I thought JR was good, but King seemed out of it. I don't know if something happened from his match or if it was from drinking the beer (I believe he doesn't drink, so his tolerance is probably super low), but he just seemed confused and flustered the entire time, and JR had a difficult job calling it without support.

My Wrestlemania 27 Review

1. Edge Vs. Alberto Del Rio for World Heavyweight Championship

I thought this match was pretty good, but I thought it should have been saved for later. This match showed me that Edge can still perform at a veteran age and that Del Rio still needs a little work before main eventing another Wrestlemania. Both men had some good spots. Christian and Brodus sort of canceled each other out, so they didn't really have any effect on the match. I think this could now be the groundwork for either an E and C tag team run or them feuding. A lot of people expected Christian turning on Edge, but it didn't happen and may not happen at all. I think this match could have had another 10 minutes to it and should have been after the Taker/HHH match. 8/10

2. Rey Mysterio Vs. Cody Rhodes

This match was very well done and Cody was rightfully deserved to go over in this match. Both men put on a really good showing for the crowd and I think this gave Cody a lot of hype and fuel to propel him into a top heel on Smackdown. This match was about a 10 minute match, which was perfect for both men. 8/10

3. 8-Men Tag Team Match

What a clusterfuck. Why even have this on the card if it was going to be only 2 minutes long? The Corre is completely buried now and they should all be given a one way ticket back to FCW. This was just a complete hot mess and should have never been on the card. 3/10

4. CM Punk Vs. Randy Orton

I really enjoyed this match. CM Punk is a great wrestler and has all the potential to carry the company as the top heel for years to come. Orton brought that old school feel to this match, which really made it special. I think Punk should have went over Orton here, but that RKO was sick wasn't it? 7.5/10

5. Jerry Lawler Vs. Cole With Stone Cold as Referee

This match went on way too long. It should have just been a squash match with Jerry getting the win and Austin stunning Cole and Swagger at the end. Jerry loses to Cole because of a DQ? What bullshit? Cole should have been written off TV because of his Twitter comment. If anyone else said that they would have been fired. The only reason Cole still has a job is because he is friends with Cena. 3/10

6. Undertaker Vs. Triple H

Both men had awesome entrances and they put on a clinic with the no holds barred stipulation. I would not have changed anything in this match. Perfect from start to end. This should have ended the show. 9/10

7. 6-Person Tag Team Match

Just get rid of the divas and let Morrison and Ziggler go at it for about 15 minutes. This match could have stole the show, but instead we get 15 minutes of BotchMania with these divas and Snooki. 4/10

8. John Cena Vs. The Miz for WWE Championship

If this is going to be your main event then make it a good one. This match was ok, but could have been better for a Wrestlemania main event. I really thought when Rock came out we were going to get a triple threat and he was going to walk down the ramp with the tights on and the boots laced up, but boy was I wrong. I liked the ending because now we are guaranteed a Rock/Cena match and feud. Other than that Miz retaining was the way to go. 7/10

Overall

It was an ok show overall. There were some matches that went on way too long that could have been used for a MITB match or make the other undercard matches a bit longer. They should have never got rid of the US title match because that could have easily stole the show. And all these pointless backstage segments and promos could have been used to make matches longer and could have been the time for the US match and a Ladder Match. Oh well hope fully this Mania makes Vince realize he needs the big stars and attractions (MITB) to make Mania a success. He put too much time and focus into the Cena/Miz match and it came back to bite him the ass and made a lot of people unhappy. I think this Mania was used as a testing ground for the young talent and we could only hope that next year's Wrestlemania in Miami will be better.

My overall score for Mania is 6.5/10

To start this off i'm just going to say that this is just my opinion. Wrestlemania 27 was barely just alright and here are some reasons:

Edge vs Del Rio: I'm sort of glad Del Rio didn't win the title because it might have been pushing him too quickly. It was an alright match but could have been alot better and longer. I hope christian gets thrown into this more now. Oh and the Del Rio/Edge hype didn't help this match either.

Cody vs Rey: The feud was good and the match was actually pretty good to me. Glad to see Cody winning a match at W.M. and against Rey. Nice that he put him over :D

Orton vs CM Punk: Another good feud but the match was too short and it was just alright. I wanted and thought punk should have won but no, Orton comes out on top which is no surprise. Pretty bad ending to the match as well.

Lawler vs Cole: Terrible and Pointless...

Undertaker vs HHH: I give credit to the undertaker for doing some spots and moves with his shoulder which wasn't in good condition at all (the dive over the top rope especially.) Bad feud, bad hype, and the match was just ok for a no holds barred match. Glad hes 19-0 though.

Corre vs team face: Another pointless and terrible match.

Morrison/Trish/Snooki vs Ziggler/Laycool: Pointless and terribad.

Cena vs Miz: Average but I was surprised and happy to see cena lose at 'mania in a one on one match. Miz isn't that good either but he didn't do so bad. For a main event at W.M. the match was WAY too short and again the feud and hype was bad. Too much focus on the rock/cena then their was miz/cena.

The Rock: Alright opening segment. Got the crowd pumped so it did what it was suppose to do. I enjoyed seeing him give cena a rock bottom even though i'm not a huge rock mark. All in all the W.M. gets a 4/10 for me. Disappointed although I didn't expect this to be good. Overall the whole card had little to no hype with alot of bad feuds. Wrestlemania 27 has to go down as one of the top 5 worst W.M's of all time.

Id also like to add this in , I really think that cena AA the rock on raw really affected the main event. In the end , like it or not , the rock RUINED the main event of Wrestlemania.

I dont like how all week hes tweeting and saying how Cena is going to get his at mania etc etc. It basically spoiled the entire thing and there was nothing at all shocking about him costing Cena the match.

They should have waited until the Miz beat Cena CLEAN and then the rock came out and beat the hell out of Cena and the Miz if they wanted rock to the close the show on top.

i guess i was wqtching a different match than everyone else. i and at least five of my buddies thought the taker hhh was terrible. this match was in the area of being as bad as the shitfest that orton and hhh put on 2 years ago. i dont want to watch 2 old guys do 1 move evry 2 minutes. both hbk taker matches were way better than this. i have no idea who they r going to to put in the ring with the oldertaker next year. there is nobody in the company who does what hbk did w/everybody. he made the taker look like a million bucks, especially 2 years ago.
the hhh taker match was a 1 1/2 star match at best and that is being generous. anything above 2 1/2 stars u must have been drunk. next thing u will say is that sting is putting on 4 star classics in tna and he is terrible also.
overall wmania was average maybe a C. it was a strange show. i dont know why they buried the corre and del rio. i really wanted to see danilel bryan and shaemus wrestle. im glad cody won, he definitely has potential. i think jmo and ziggler both got wasted. i hope the miz and jmo fued over the title and cena/rock stuff stays just between the 2 of them.
once again i think the hhh/taker was probably the worst match that didnt involve the divas and did not live up to the hype at all and i think ending was crap because the taker did not even have the submission hold on properly. my friends were falling asleep during the last 10 minutes of this match, this should only happen during big show matches
the crowd was extremely dead tonite also, but i guess if hbk isnt there tearing the house down with somebody it just isnt the same. it seemed like only the rock and austin got big pops. i dont even care about austin, he is boring and not anywhere near as good on the mic as the rock. it was cool to see them bump into each other backstage.
i agree with the post that said they kind of sacrificed a mediocre ppv this year, so the next 3 can be special.

p.s. they really need to turn cena heel!! i actually like him and i think his character is stale

Was this the worst WM? Possibly, but, in all honesty, what did you expect? For all the people who were excited by this card going in, must have been as high as Jeff Hardy was.

First, let's credit the good:

WHC- Good match here. ADR and Edge put on a very solid opening match. Why Brodus Clay need ed to be there, I don't know, and why Captain Carisma didn't help or hurt Edge was disappointing. Do something with Christian WWE, please.
Regardless, solid match to start WM.

Rhodes/Mysterio- Forget the fact that a lucha libre style wrestler dressed up like Captain America and notice that these two put on one hell of a match, probably should have switched them with the mixed tag match to give some people something to stay awake for. Each man using the others mask/brace and a win for Cody to propel him to upper mid card heel was well done.

HHH/Taker- Felt like I was watching WM25 where each man was just trading finishers and slower 2 counts. Good ending, teasing HHH using the sledge hammer while in the hells gate submission, and great use of the head shot with the chair. It might be the last one we ever see live.

And now the Bad:

The 8 man tag match- Before I could even figure out if it was elimination style or just single pinfall, this match was over. How does WWE expect me to believe that a unit that has been working together for 4 months, holds the tag titles and the IC title can't defeat a group of 4 men thrown together by picking names out of a hat? Epic fail WWE, time to strip the Corre of those belts and future endeavor them. (except Barrett)

Cole/Lawler- Finally, after months of Cole sucking Miz off, making fun of King's mom dying, bringing out his son to spit in his face, to applying the anCole lock on good ol JR, sending out homosexual slurs on twitter, we were going to get the ultimate comeuppance. King was going to do what everyone of us has wanted to do, punish Cole and humiliate him in front of everyone. What did we get, A good segment where Cole's face was pulled against his cole mine. A little too much offense from Cole, but a solid victory by King nonetheless. Add a stunner to Swagger and it was all good. Then the anonymous gm(seriously, this guy is still anonymous? wasn't he anonymous when Jericho was still wrestling. I mean in the year y2k. Seriously WWE, make somebody the FUCKING GM or drop the shit) steps in and says Stone Cold was biased. Cole wins. WOW. In the record books for all time, it will say Lawler lost to Michael Cole in his only WM match. I hope you die soon, Vince.

Mix tag match- So Jomo and Ziggler hardly see any action, and 2 dominant divas who held both womens titles for the majority of last year, lose to a woman who hasn't wrestled in years, and another who hasn't wrestled since the situation stole her pickle and hid it in his pants. Nothing like a retired diva winning the second to last match of the night to show us how ready the WWE is to move on with their youth movement.

DBD/Sheamus- You want to make this a dark match, I'll come back to that. My bigger beef is the fact that you make this end in a no contest that somehow morphs into an over the top battle royal worth nothing. Not a shot at the title, not the title. Just a way to involve 36 no name fucks into the biggest event of the year.
Now, you couldn't find time for this match in 4 hours? Thank God you found time for Pee Wee Herman, Hornswoggle, Mae Young, Snoop Dogg, Promo after promo after promo by the Rock, but heaven forbid we give the paying public the matches they are paying for.

Dropping the ball on the Rock/Stone Cold- Perfect time for an accidental bump, followed by a long staredown. Something more than a few friendly words at least. Speaking of Stone Cold, no follow up on his twitter battle with Punk, I was hoping they would cross paths in between matches or interfere in the others. Something.

Cena/Miz- Finally, we get a serious match between the Miz and Cena. What do we get. A TNA ending. What happened to the days of WWE chamionship matches being no DQ, no countout. A double countout? Really? Really? Then the unexpected happen. The host of WM, the Rock, came out, started the match back up, rock bottomed Cena and Miz won the belt. Wait. What? That wasn't unexpected? We all knew that was gonna happen? Oh yeah, of course. Because this entire 4 hour event, scratch that, The last 2 months has been nothing but a build up to Cena vs Rock, which probably won't happen for another 6-12 months. Sorry every other superstar who got in the way of WWE ultimate plan for those two. You obviously aren't important enough to be in the same room as them.

The saddest thing about all of this is, we usually know where we are going with a lot of feuds after Mania. I don't think anyone knows who is a main eventer, who is a mid carder, and who is a future endeavored right now.

And I know Kong was suppose to debut at the Rumble. Is that next years rumble?

ughhhhh where to start one of the WORST wrestlemanis ever i whould say number 3 after 11 and 12 but here we go

Edge vs Del Rio
got home from work late so only caught half of this match but really the WHC title the first match ok... but an ok match i dont think del rio should have got as big of a push as he got this match should have been Edge vs Rey,Cm Punk or Christian

Cody Vs Rey.another ok match nonthing really speical about this one but an ok 2nd match

8 Man tag match ughhhhhh ok heres where it gets bad really bad this one has to go down as one of the worst matches in Wm history they really got rid of Money In The Bank For This Match come on the 8 guys that where in this match chould have been made into a money in the bank match

Hall of fame inductees
It was great seeing Drew Carey get Booed he has no place in the hall of fame

Cm punk Vs Randy Orton .I think everybody was expecting this match to steal the show but once again nonthing speical here but once again cm punk and randy orton get the shaft at wm for the 2nd year in a row .

Cole Vs King Another stupid match time waster

Undertaker Vs Triple H.Finally a good match Both Of them had a good
entrance this was the only good match at this years Wm but of course not as good as there match 10 years ago at wm 17 I was hoping for shawn or the kliq to help Triple H out in someway but didnt happend .

Mixed Tag Match .Wow The Divas Matches Seem To Be Getting Way More Stupid At Wrestlemania It Was Kool To see snooki get booed tho

John Cena Vs Miz A Bad Wrestlemania main event all this match was really used for was hype for Rock Vs Cena at Wm 28 I was Surprised that the rock helped the miz i was hoping for that to happend at summerslam tho but a really bad main even dare i say worst than Triple H Vs Orton

Over all the only good thing that can come from this Wrestlemania is the end of the pg era we finally got to see some chair shots to the head but this Wrestlemania is gonna be rated as one of the worst

There was a part of my review I didn't really touch on that I want to address. The comedy segments. Everyone is so up in arms about it, to which I say, get the fuck over yourself. Why does everyone feel the need to take everything so damn seriously? Despite what the purists would have you believe, comedy is a viable part of professional wrestling.

Also, anyone who didn't think that Zack Ryder sing Friday was fucking awesome needs to seriously lighten up. There was no other way this guy was going to get on the card but he had an opportunity and he killed. I have little doubt that this dude is going to get some time on Raw soon. He oozes charisma.

Nate, you know I like you and think you're a great guy - but this is asinine to say. Is there a place for comedy, and entertainment, in a Sports Entertainment broadcast? Absolutely. Should it take up over 30 minutes of a 4 hour show, while hurting the quality of actual talent that supports the Company? Absolutely - not.

The opening Rock segment was served to hype the crowd. Unfortunately, it backfired and came off as mildly boring. Rock barely got any ovation, and the only crowd reaction he did get - was when he forcefully told the crowd what to say, and when to say it. This segment went exactly 15 minutes long. That's 15 minutes that could've been given to the United States Championship match that was pulled from the card.

The backstage segments with Rock/Eve/Mae Young and Rock/PeeWee Herman were nothing more than moderately funny, if even then. The only thing that came out of any of that - was a Rock/Austin showdown (that they SHOULD'VE had open the show, if they wanted a huge crowd reaction) and to get the point across that Rock didn't like Cena. (for those stupid enough not to have gotten than point in the month building up to this night)

The Snoop Dogg segment was used mainly because of who he is, and the shear fact that it'll gain world-wide public publicity. Was it funny? Sure, yeah, from the Ryder/Piper moment to the Hornswoggle can actually talk bit. But was it something that was truly needed to waste another 15 minutes that could've went toward the otherwise 2-minute 8-Man Tag Team match that had a huge list of talent involved? NO.

The fact is.. Entertainment is a valuable part of Wrestling and the WWE, but sometimes it's better to shorten the comedy bits during important shows. Wrestlemania, for example.

Raw, Smackdown - those are shows that can have the comedy bits and minimal matches, so it'll make the Pay per views more worth watching, because the conclusion of the storylines to 'said' matches and feuds are culminated. Raw and Smackdown are more or less on "free" tv. (although I'm sure most people pay for the cable/dish to get those channels) The point is, I don't think people who're paying $64.95 a pop for something are doing so to see over 30 minutes worth of slightly funny segments that could've been had on the weekly shows all the same.

Was this the worst WM? Possibly, but, in all honesty, what did you expect? For all the people who were excited by this card going in, must have been as high as Jeff Hardy was.

How is this the "worst" Wrestlemania? What Mania were you exactly watching tonight? By no meaning or way was this show even remotely terrible in comparison to anything. It had every element that it claimed it would. Electric moments, Shocking endings, Big matches and moments.

Was it a terrible or the worst show because your favorite Superstar didn't win, or do what you wanted them to? If so, then by YOUR standard the show would've been horrible - but not by actual unbiased standards.

I expected very little from the card, and got 10x as much as I expected out of it. But most importantly, I got an overall good show and great night out of it.

It sounds to me like you were unimpressed by the card before ever giving the show a chance to thrill you. Therefore, regardless of how it came off - you had already written it off.

My friend and I were at WM 27 tonight and we enjoyed the hell out of it being there in the GA Dome.

The Rock starting out getting us pumped up with his Promo was good stuff. Especially the Yabba Dabba Do bit.

Edge/ADR-I was surprised this started off but I was ok with it. Good Match back & forth and we thought Del Rio was going to win with the Crossarm Breaker. Im glad Edge won and it didn't make ADR look weak or buried at all. 8/10

Rey/Cody Rhodes-Another good Match to follow,Rey's Captain America outfit was very cool. We thought Rhodes would win and possibly get a push out of it. 8/10

Team Santino/Corre-A Short 8-Man Tag is all I can say 3/10

Randy Orton/CM Punk-Really enjoyable Match here and the RKO in mid-air never gets old at all. 7/10

King/Cole-We were hoping King would just destroy Cole and Austin would cap it off with a Stunner. It does set up Micheal Cole maybe being the New GM since he was awarded the Match by DQ. Hopefully JR will take over as a full time Announcer again. 4/10

HHH/Undertaker-Easily the Best Match of the night with some good spots. HHH's Tombstone,Taker's dive,the Spinebuster through the Announce Table,the Chair shots,and Taker winning with Hell's Gate. 10/10

6-Person Tag-A Decent Match but I would have liked to have seen Morrison & Ziggler go at it more. No problem with Snooki getting the pin really. 5/10

Miz/Cena-We knew The Rock would get involved at some point but did not expect the double countout. I had it in the back of my mind Rock would have made it a Triple Threat but then I thought probably not. I thought Cena & Miz did pretty well together in the Main Event,Miz winning makes sense to solidify his Title Reign. Rock hitting the Rock Bottom on Cena was cool. 7.5/10

The Rock's Backstage bits with Mae Young were funny and his face to face with Stone Cold was awesome. The Comedy bits with Snoop Dog & Co. was funny also,I liked Regal's singing the best. So overall a great experience for our 1st Wrestlemania and well worth the wait. Overall Rating 8/10

I watched this knowing it was going to be bad just from looking at the card, it was worse than I thought.

Edge/Del Rio, Rey/Cody, Punk/Orton we're good but all felt like they could've been done on RAW & Smackdown.

Both Tag matches were terrible, Lawler/Cole & Trips/Taker were both too long with shitty finishes.

Miz/Cena, if you had any expectations for this match, I don't know what to say. On the mic they're great, that's it. Finish was what everyone knew it would be but the double countout was unnecessary.

Crowd sucked, JR wasn't good on commentary, DB/Sheamus didn't make the cut, the Rock doesn't belong in the ring anymore.
It was free though.

What I liked about Wrestlemania 27:

Cody Rhodes vs Mysterio was a good match and potentially the match of the night even though Mysterio wasn't 100%. I don't recall Mysterio doing many of his high-flying moves probably due to injuries, yet the match has a Mysterio match feel to it. The Superplex was awesome and looked dangerous.

Orton/Punk. Enjoyed the match. Great RKO to end the match.

HHH/Taker exceeded my expectation. I wasn't looking forward to this match but the match told a good story. HHH facial expression of disbelief when Taker keep kicking out was priceless. Taker struggling to sit up while HHH stood at the turnbuckle made me think Taker was legit hurt. The ending made me curious what direction they will go with Taker now. Was Taker selling or legit hurt?

Stone Cold and Rock on screen together at Wrestlemania was cool.

The entrance of HHH and the Miz. Very well done and has a big event feel to it.

What I didn't like:

Sheamus and Bryan bumped off the main show because of time constraint. Did Rock have to go that long in the introduction to Wrestlemania? Was the Snoop Dogg and Pee Wee Herman skit really that important?

8 men tag that wasn't. My stream died at the start of the match. The match ended when I got it back up. Didn't even see the highlights of the match till later. I know this was filler but they could have at least given decent time to Kane or Show or even Barrett.

Lawler and Cole had a 'long' match when a squash would suffice. People just wanted to see Lawler win by beating Cole to a pulp and Austin giving stunners to Cole and Swagger. Instead we got Cole dominating for the most of the match in the ring and being declared the official winner. We also got random stunners given to Booker and Josh Matthews. Wonder whether the time used to set up the stunners could be given to someone else to have a US title match?

Miz Cena was a disappointment considering it was a main event involving Cena in the biggest event of the year. The match was OK but the near silence of the crowd ruined it for me. Riley shouting at Cena when he planned to hit him from behind with the briefcase was a facepalm to me. Yes he still connected but why let Cena know he was behind? Also the ending sucks. Double countout followed by a restart is ******ed on Raw, much less on Wrestlemania. I feel that with all the experience Cena has in title matches, it was out of character for Cena to let a double countout happen in his title chase.

Lol 7/10 my ass. Where do I begin...

-Why wasn't Sheamus/Dragon on this card? Because apparently we had to make room for Snoop Dog and wannabe wiggas. Entertainia at it's best.

As for the matches:
-ADR/Edge: 2.25/5. Anticlimatic, predictable, and Del Rio isn't ready. Deal with it.

-Rhodes/Mysterio: 3/5. Surprisingly solid, especially for Cody.

-Corre/Misfits: DUD

-Punk/Boreton: 2.75/5. Another underwhelming performance by RKO.

Lawler/Cole: N/A: One of the worst booked "headline" matches in WWE history.

Taker/HHH: 3.75/5. What you expect between these two. MOTN but predictable. What good are finishers if you kick out of them with ease?

Team Snooki/Team Vickie: 1/5

Cena/Miz: 2.5/5. Saved the show for me with the ending. What was the point of the double countout?

Overall 5/10. Worst since X8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back