[OFFICIAL] The Macho Man Randy Savage Campaign Headquarters

And again, my whole argument wasn't based on title runs or classic matches

But title runs and classic matches are very important factors when deciding on whether one wrestler is better than another.

Savage = World Champ, Kane = World champ

Savage = IC Champ, Kane = IC champ

But Savage was a WAY better World and IC Champion than Kane. You don't become great by simply winning a title. You become great by what you do with the title and how much credibility you give it.

Kane is also a Hardcore champ and a Tag team Champ, something that Savage is not

That's irrelevant because those titles meant jack shit when Kane won them, and he didn't increase the credibility of those titles during the short times while he held them.

Kane is a triple crown champion, savage is not

Kane has won every major title that WWE has to offer

But he didn't do anything with those titles. They were all forgetful and insignificant reigns. All of the title reigns Savage had in the WWF had much more significance than all of Kane's.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Savage Campaign HQ, we have purchased air time here today to bring to your attention the following incontrovertable facts that I posted in the Big Van Vader Campaign HQ recently. Due to the length of the post and the fact that much of your time has been spent refuting Echelon's support of Kane, you may have missed it. I think it is worth a read, as you will be seeing these facts quite a bit.

Second Round, Vader gets either HHH or Randy Savage, who will be finishing up a greuling, tight match-up. I don't see a match-up featuring Savage and HHH in their primes lasting less than 25 minutes, no matter who picks up the win. As I will be voting Savage, let's say Savage wins.

People will bring up Randy's impressive run at Wrestlemania 4 in the WWF Title Tournament as reason why he holds on against Vader.

VADER FACT - THE BIG MAN WON HIS FIRST OF THREE IWGP WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIPS BY WINNING A ONE-NIGHT, 8-MAN, SINGLE ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT ON APRIL 24TH, 1989.

In that one night, Vader defeated Japanese Legend Masahiro Chono in 5:52, another legend in Tatsumi Fujinami in 14:37, and ended by defeating Shinya Hashimoto in 9:47. The first two matches he won with a flying body press, and the last match with an inside cradle. Man can wrestle, brawl, AND fly.

Savage, on the other hand, wn 4 matches at Wrestlemania 4: defeated Butch Reed in 5:07, Greg Valentine in 6:06, One Man Gang in 4:05, and Ted DiBiase in 9:27 following a Hulk Hogan chair shot to DiBiase.

So don't give me the "Savage wrestled four times in one night. Look at the two performances. Savage wrestled a total of 24:45 and needed Hulk Hogan to hit Ted DiBiase with a chair. Big Van Vader wrestled 30:16 and required no outside interference. VADER WRESTLED 5:31 LONGER THAN SAVAGE DID!

Vader over Savage in around 15 minutes.

There you have it, Ladies and Gentlemen, just a few of the MANY reasons why Vader should go over Savage in the Final Four - if Savage gets passed Triple H.

-IC25

That still doesn't change the fact that their both former champions and both considered apart of that upper echelon that you reach when you earn that title. It doesn't matter how much better Savage was than Kane, the fact still remains that they accomplished the same thing.

Where are Kane's NWA, AWA, ICW, and WCW heavyweight titles though? Savage accomplished far more than Kane, Kane's only heavyweight title outside the WWE was the USWA. not to mention the length of Savage's title reigns in the WWF, all of Kane's title reigns have been short, and didn't exactly set the world of wrestling on fire.

Where are Kane's NWA, AWA, ICW, and WCW heavyweight titles though? Savage accomplished far more than Kane, Kane's only heavyweight title outside the WWE was the USWA. not to mention the length of Savage's title reigns in the WWF, all of Kane's title reigns have been short, and didn't exactly set the world of wrestling on fire.

Have you even read my posts?

Obviously either you didn't read them or you didn't understand them, when did I ever compare Kane to Savage outside of WWF? You are adding things to this debate that I never even tried to say

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back