[OFFICIAL] The Macho Man Randy Savage Campaign Headquarters

Capt. Charisma

Getting Noticed By Management
Wrestled for as long as the Undertaker, Undertaker may have got good matches out of Batista, but Savage got better matches out of The Ultimate Warrior. He had possibly the best wrestlemania match in history against Steamboat. The guy was the first total package,and could have been as big as Hogan (and came close). The guy was equaly effective as a heel, or a face. And had the charisma to go along with his in-ring ability. With Angle, Edge, Austin, and the Rock all been robbed in this tournement don'tlet the same thing happen to Savage.

Course they were, Vader is good, but he's not as good as Austin. IC25 can post all the videos of Vader he wants, I know the guy was good, but Austin is better, people are only voting for him because he is a more obsecure choice. Edge is a million times better than the Big show, anyway vote the Macho Man to prevent this tournement turning into a joke.

:lmao: I don't know, neither one of those matches favored Austin or Edge. Big show would have killed Edge in that match.

I don't vote.

Its favoritism. Its not who will win, its favoritism.

No offense to Shocky.

Seriously though if HHH marks vote out Savage it will be a disaster.
They already voted out Hogan, so I'm not holding out much hope. I mean, somehow Triple H is speedier than Hogan...seriously...

That's like saying a snail is faster than a turtle.

I voted for Hogan too, HHH would never go over Hogan, and never should. Watch the HHH marks say that Savage would be too tired after the iron man but HHH wouldn't be tired after a cage match with Hogan. The fact Savage had awsome stamina won't matter because HHH is the game... :icon_rolleyes:

:lmao:

It is a joke. HHH over Hogan seriously? Nah.

RVD over Rock and Angle? LMFAO.

Vader over Austin? Bullshit.

I don't give a shit what kind of matches they are. All 4 of those guys run circles on these morons. And Rob Van Dam? Seriously. That's just ridiculous. Even John Cena owned RVD for god's sake.

Beniot over Sting in a TLC? :lmao:

Wow, wrestling hardcore matches in a bingo hall really gets you votes I see.

Well, apparently, it takes years of experience to learn how to climb a ladder. Because, that's what so many of them based their criteria on.

As long as HBK doesn't win I don't care who does.

I'm going to start posting in the tournament section, the Luther marks on this site deserve it.

Thats a bit unfair man, Benoit only wrestled in ECW for barely a year, and a good portion of those matches were all strictly technical matches. The only time he ever really got hardcore was with Sabu (granted he broke his freakin' neck).

I personally just think Benoit is a better wrestler then Sting, in every way except for one: charisma. Unfortunately, I don't take charisma or popularity into account when I vote in these things. Benoit was a better worker then 90% of the WWE's roster at the age of 40. Sting on the other hand has just become another guy who I feel needs to step out of the ring. Like Ric Flair. He's past his prime IMO, but I can still see how he could be used valuably without having to wrestle.

Still, I'd take Benoit circa 94/95 over Sting any day of the week in any stipulation. Unless it was something like a "Who Looks More Like the Dude from the Crow?" match.

Thats a bit unfair man, Benoit only wrestled in ECW for barely a year, and a good portion of those matches were all strictly technical matches. The only time he ever really got hardcore was with Sabu (granted he broke his freakin' neck).

Sabu's botching ability is contagious.

Sting on the other hand has just become another guy who I feel needs to step out of the ring. Like Ric Flair. He's past his prime IMO, but I can still see how he could be used valuably without having to wrestle.

Sting match quality may have dropped, but the fans still pop huge for him. Until they stop caring, you'll probably keep seeing Sting (or at least see TNA keep pursuing him).

Benoit was a great wrestler, with Sting he was a great wrestler at certain times of his career. Late 80's early 90's sting was great, wasn't too impressed with him after though. Benoit I always thought was a great wrestler. the match was a 50/50 tossup for me, but in a ladder match I went with Benoit. Benoit is great but in the tourny as soon as him comes up against 1 of the 3 big guns lefti n the tournament (Savage, Taker, or HBK) he's gone.

What the hell is up with the RVD-Angle Ultimate X Match? 70-30% no way. RVD too much of a spot monkey but he's being voted on. Dammit. The best wrestler (except for maybe Benoit) is going to be eliminated.

Well, apparently, it takes years of experience to learn how to climb a ladder. Because, that's what so many of them based their criteria on.

Isn't the point of a ladder match to fall off it, do crazy shit etc? Sting wouldn't have needed to do that, I doubt he would have even entertained the idea.

I am also getting behind Randy Savage in this thing. Just Say No to Shawn Michaels (who should have been gone) and Triple H.

HBK is such a boring choice. Although I feel I have to vote how I think the outcome would actually be in real life.

No doubt, I think HBK should have won up to this point. The Bigelow match is my big question mark. However, I will be voting for Benoit over HBK next round.

Me too. The whole no personality thing isn't even an option now. 'Cus everyone knows killers are always charismatic. Hannibal Lecter, Patrick Bateman, Freddy Kruger and so on.

Benoit's personality was intensity, pretty plain and simple. Sorry he cna't come out to fireworks and mirrors, maybe some cool smoke and lighting. God I miss simple wrestling before everything became about pyro, lighting, smoke and camera effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back