• I don't like him or hate him

• I like the guy

• I am a Cena Fanatic!

• I like him, but don't think he's a good wrestler

• I don't like him, but do think he's a good wrestler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a true john cena fan, i think he is a great wrestler very deserved champion, i have been following john cenas career since he was on smackdown with the united states championship, and he really impressed me just like hes been doin the past 2 and a half years as the wwe champion, why do u boo him so much?????????? i know JEALOUSY cos your precious randy orton and edge cannot beat him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever heard of a dictionary?

BTW, I used to be a Cena fan until how boring he became to be. His matches are like the current state of WWE, dull and predictable. Quite frankly, I'm getting very sick of him "overcoming the odds" in every match that he has been in.

Only on this forum. I am on other forums where it is not the case. Do not take this forum as an indication of all wrestling fans everywhere.

And YouTube. In my experience. But otherwise, perhaps it's quality rather than quantity that matters. *Waits for Sly to say something along the lines of "definitely"*

How did Edge take the title off of Cena twice? Especially, since you just said that Edge helped RVD win the title?

Damn your ridiculously perfect knowledge. OK, took it once, "helped" it away from him once, and kept it away from him once. That's the best I can do without coming out of the very vague world where I feel safe and warm.

well since we dont go around in circles again and again and again, lets talk about this new spin on cenas character, did any cena hater or non fan start to like him after hes gone kinda crazy?

cuz i have to say hes growing on me with this new character, though its obvious cuz WWE is using the old bad ass formula to get the crowd behind him, but still, his character is getting more interesting and less predictable at least, i always thought the only problem with cena wasnt his talent or the likes but how creative used him and his bookings... maybe now he will grow on many other haters...

On raw this week the security guards was scared to take on cena I mean come on how tough is he that he just look at them all and they exit the ring.

Only on this forum. I am on other forums where it is not the case. Do not take this forum as an indication of all wrestling fans everywhere.

Ive seen other forums, when I got my 2 week ban I tried other ones out and it seemed like no on ever posted so to compare other forums with lots of inactivity to wrestlezone where many opinions are expressed and lots of posts are is not a great comparison.

How did Edge take the title off of Cena twice? Especially, since you just said that Edge helped RVD win the title?

this seems like your trying to argue just for the sake of arguing yes you are technically right but what was meant was that Edge was responsible for cena losing the title twice.

No, there are not. There may be more Cena-haters on the Internet who come online to bash wrestlers

now this partially true some people go online just to bash wrestlers but if you look at the most of the major posters on here you'll see most of them do not like Cena and come online to talk about wrestling along with life and everything else.

but to say there are more Cena-haters in general is fictitious.

however this is definitely true, if you take all the wrestling fans in the world there would defenitly be more Cena fans than Cena haters

I personally dont like John Cena the character but I defenitely enjoy watching him in the ring and have alot of respect for his ring work, I however dont enjoy his mic work much the delivery's good but what he says drives me crazy because its so repetitive.

well since we dont go around in circles again and again and again, lets talk about this new spin on cenas character, did any cena hater or non fan start to like him after hes gone kinda crazy?

Definitely. The reason why I hate Cena is because of his "Win against the odds" BS. We get it, NO ONE in the world can beat Cena regardless of the odds.

This change was way overdue IMO.

Ive seen other forums, when I got my 2 week ban I tried other ones out and it seemed like no on ever posted so to compare other forums with lots of inactivity to wrestlezone where many opinions are expressed and lots of posts are is not a great comparison.
The very first forum I ever posted at has a much higher posting rate than this one.

Not saying that's good or bad, but there are forums with high posting rates, who are just as much pro-cena as anti-cena.

this seems like your trying to argue just for the sake of arguing yes you are technically right but what was meant was that Edge was responsible for cena losing the title twice.
That's what I do though. Make sure that all information in this thread is accurate. :D

now this partially true some people go online just to bash wrestlers but if you look at the most of the major posters on here you'll see most of them do not like Cena and come online to talk about wrestling along with life and everything else.
Yes, but again, this forum does not represent all smarks everywhere.

however this is definitely true, if you take all the wrestling fans in the world there would defenitly be more Cena fans than Cena haters
I agree. And, even those who hate Cena, will still pay their money to see him...which kind of defeats their whole purpose.

Well, At least his character is freshening up but it's really not going to change anything with Cena haters "liking" him, At least not me. Look at what he has still got around his waste/shoulder...The fucking title...Still. I like this "Different" Cena, For one It keeps him away from the mic with his long boring repetitive promos. I haven't heard one of those borefests for about 2 weeks. This little gimmick thing will not last, After this Orton feud and some time off(If he takes it) He'll be right back to being The Little Hulkster.

IMO, At No Mercy would be a great time for him to drop the strap. With this "Cena's gone ape shit" gimmick, I'd find it quite entertaining for him to be chasing the belt for awhile. I highly doubt he will lose at No Mercy but really if he is to overcome all odds yet again and defeat Orton with a 10 count. It basically is doing nothing for his character or the feud, As by then it would pretty much be over.

well i think this new spin could lead to a heel turn somehow, seeing as though jericho might be coming back sooner then expected, maybe at the end of this feud jericho will feud with cena, and cena would no doubt be heel IMO... or maybe they will just do another rare face vs face feud?....

though if this is just for the orton feud and cena goes back to where he started, well then this was pretty pointless... WWE has to be noticing how the crowd isnt really behind cena that much anymore, they are trying to change his character, lets hope for a heel turn, or at least see him chase the belt, or just disappear for some months would be great too XD

Cena is terrible, but Umaga is even worse.

The reason people single out Cena and bash him is cuz WWE is pushing him as the top guy, and he's been champion for most of the last 2 years.

I dont understand why people say Umaga is awful. I dont see many 300+ pound guys that can move around like that. And Umaga's gimmick... its not that bad (granted his grill thats perminately inn his mouth). I wish he still had Armando in his corner, but I admit to be a big Umaga fan.

Cena... dont get me started. I once was a Cena fan when he was heel teaming with Bull Buchanan (or B squared as Cena called him). The rap gimmick was fresh, new, and honestly entertaining for a few months. By the time he won the US title I was already sick of him. Its not that we hate the man. Its that we hate how he seems immortal. Seems like no one will ever beat him. I had the same problem with the latest version of DX. They were great on TV, but every single week they went through tag team gauntlets and won, which basically said these two men are better than all the tag teams on RAW combined.

No one is on this thread to bash Cena. To say that because I post against Cena, I am a Cena basher is resentful. I simply point out what I don't like about. It isn't a love hate thing. I have reasons why I don't like Cena and everyone who has ever read one of my posts know why.

I think that there are more Cena fans than not. There has to be! If there wasn't, then the WWE would have a different champion by now. Having said that, I agree with fox! Most of the people that come online to voice their opinion are Non Cena fans. If I was a Cena fan, I would not post on this site, but I want everyone to know my frustrations with the man, so I post. It's that simple.

He has to drop the belt soon... Is their any DECENT wrestlers on raw who have NOT had a decent title program with cena? HHH and KENNEDY would be the only ones i can think of but HHH is to involved with the 'McMahon' storyline atm and im sur kennedy will be involved with it when he returns... Orton is the only who i can think of who has a enough talent to win the title and start raw fresh with a heel champ, we dont want to repeat fueds from 06, and noone say snitsky PLEASE!

No one is on this thread to bash Cena. To say that because I post against Cena, I am a Cena basher is resentful. I simply point out what I don't like about. It isn't a love hate thing. I have reasons why I don't like Cena and everyone who has ever read one of my posts know why.

Now I wouldn't say that NOONE is is here just to bash Cena. There are alot of people who come on here, throw out insults, add little to the discussion, flame out when Cena marks talk back, and get themselves banned. It may just be that they don't know how to voice their opinions in a way that is not a hinderance. People like yourself know how to voice your opinions, back your opinions with logical reasons, and can debate points you disagree with without getting infractions and mortal enemies. Slyfox, I agree with most of what he says, but he hasn't learned to make friends. You and I may disagree, but we are able to turn our disagreements into discussion, not a war of the words. I think I'm gonna just start skipping what everyone else has to say and only read the posts by Undertaker's#1, Slyfox, and a few of the other "usual suspects". Let it be known, ye who dwell in WZ forums, that I no longer care what most of you have to say. Especially Rated R Assassin. This guy is just an Ass. I'm ashamed to share the same favorite wrestler as him. However, I am proud to have completely different favorite wrestlers than Undertaker's#1fan.
Excelsior!!

Alright, First of all. How about we get back to Cena discussion?

well i think this new spin could lead to a heel turn somehow, seeing as though jericho might be coming back sooner then expected, maybe at the end of this feud jericho will feud with cena, and cena would no doubt be heel IMO... or maybe they will just do another rare face vs face feud?....

I doubt Jericho instantly gets a spot against Cena for the belt, If you are talking Cena losing to Orton get a few rematches etc.. Then maybe We'll see a Cena/Y2J feud. I think it's going to happen if Y2J comes back since Cena is the one that took him out(So it makes sense), Maybe not right during his return but later on the line and a heel turn, Because there's no chance in hell they will turn Cena heel IMO.

though if this is just for the orton feud and cena goes back to where he started, well then this was pretty pointless...

Agreed, But it is looking that way. The only reason why he has this "attitude" is because of the Daddy/RKO angle they have been having. I think This is going to be the only real feud with this character, Although I do agree a change is needed since fans are losing interest in him. Like I said earlier, It will be back to same old John Cena the superhero before we know it.

WWE has to be noticing how the crowd isnt really behind cena that much anymore, they are trying to change his character,

Not really, WWE doesn't really give a shit what we want or don't. As long as we keep watching, They will keep doing what they are doing. Which is why I'm giving this "TNA" a shot.

They have probably noticed, Changed his character for this feud only, Then after he defeats Orton and ends the feud. Try a new start, Which will in the end...Fail miserably.

lets hope for a heel turn, or at least see him chase the belt, or just disappear for some months would be great too XD

I'd like for him to be chasing the belt now, With this different character. I think it could make this whole storyline even better with Cena's attitude taking advantage of him while chasing the champion, Going apeshit weekly to nearly losing his rematch clause.

I wish we could get more news on this "Movie" rumor, It would shed some light on what's happening after the RKO feud, Because if he's going back to filming I can expect to see a punt after he retains again.

In the end though, I am pretty sure, He will walk out of No Mercy still champion.

I absolutely HATE John Cena, I mean come on! drop the title already! if you don't lose the title by No Mercy this sunday i'm going to Stop buying all the WWE PPVs Seriously! Its been OVER a year now and you're STILL the champ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLEASE!!! You just NEED to drop that title or nobody is going to watch WWE anymore!!! I don't know how Anybody could Last through Bruno Sammartino's 3 year reign...

I absolutely HATE John Cena, I mean come on! drop the title already! if you don't lose the title by No Mercy this sunday i'm going to Stop buying all the WWE PPVs Seriously! Its been OVER a year now and you're STILL the champ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! PLEASE!!! You just NEED to drop that title or nobody is going to watch WWE anymore!!! I don't know how Anybody could Last through Bruno Sammartino's 3 year reign...

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that John Cena isn't a registered user right here on WZ FORUMS :)thumbsup: mick foley plug). Maybe you should e-mail him if you really want him to know what you think of him. In the meantime, appeal to the users of WZ FORUMS:thumbsup: and post something with substance, something that contributes to the discussion, instead of telling us what you think of Bruno Sanmmartino:headscratch: Like this:
I like John Cena. I like the atmosphere he brings to the main event. Like him or hate him, you care about what happens in his matches. If you like him, you watch to see if he can continue his title reign. If you hate him, you watch to see if someone will finally unseat him. He can also tell a story with his matches IMO, and I find him very entertaining, although I think a heel turn would make his character more interesting.
See, that wasn't so hard, now was it?

I understand why people dislike Cena. But lets be real... Lets say the WWE champion was Randy Orton for a whole year people would be hating on him for being champ for a whole year. Why Cena been the champ so long cuz its whats best for businees. Period. Does Cena sells merchandise based on his charcter?...Hell Yeah Can he put on decent match?... Yes Royal Rumble LMS vs. Umaga WWE Title, Mania 23 and Raw vs. HBK. Sure he's not the best wrestler but neither is Hogan... Will he draw at a PPV?... Yes. Now can Orton done the same if its was him defeating Edge at Unforgiven. Maybe not Orton seeing as hes a heel and even if he was face he sucked at it.See his face run in 2004 tanked. You can blame it on the bookers but fact is the public was not buying into him as a champion. So what do they do anytime they have a crap champion have HHH pedegrie his ass to the belt.Duh...So hate Cena all you want...But there is a reason WWE is having him win at all odds. Cause the man that beats him will look that much greater. And cuz he simply draws. He a cross-over star merging pop culture with Wrestling. So from a business perspective he is the right choice to place company gold for ova a year now. Vince is a business man and he is just doing whats best for business his business and looking at the retrun profit he made the right decison.

actually from a buisness prespective he WAS a great choice, now the ratings are either stuck below 3.5 or might even actually get below 3.0.... how can WWE not realize that cena isnt drawing as much, sure ppl are watching but in the start of the year wasnt the rating like 4.0??

WWE has to know that a new champ = much better ratings for at least a month or so, cuz new champ = new feud or new storyline, now some ppl can say that with cena champ there are other storylines, but ive only really seen the same storyline (except for this feud with orton) on every other feud, the only thing that changed was the challengers...

and no doubt cena will retain at no mercy, my question is why?? seriously, im sure he will retain but it doesnt make sense, hes finally been champ for a whole year, why not drop the title already? hes had his 1 year reign, the ratings are going down, hes beaten pretty much every1 there is to beat, why is WWE still keeping him as champ? i wish some1 knew the anwser, some might say ''because he sells''... well i dont think cena really needs to still be champ to sell so much, DX sells like crayz, or the hardy boyz, i think cena's over enough with the crowd to sell merchandise without the belt around his waist, actually the longer he keeps the belt the more his sells will go down IMO

soo theres really no logic for him still being champ, and for him to retain at no mercy, the only thing i can think of is for him to retain at no mercy and feud with jericho... i dont know why some of u think jericho wont go straight to the main event, WWE has done this many times b4 with big names coming back, a huge name like jericho back after 2 years i really think WWE wouldnt mind pushing a fresh face to start an interesting feud between cena and jericho, cuz like many have said b4 they already have a storyline they could use, the ''u got me fired'' stuff, and the ratings, im guessing, would go wayy up, something WWE needs right now... triple h could be another contender but isnt he going to feud with kennedy? seeing as though kennedy and triple h will be busy im not doubting jericho will get a title shot as soon as hes back...

One thing that drives me nuts about the Cena is that the storylines or fueds involving him are short lived. It's like they are just feeding opponents to Cena. I don't hate Cena. I hate the fact that the WWE can't seem to move the title around off of him. Time to get fresh. I watch RAW mainly to see the other stuff going on. I've never really been intrested in the Cena angles in a while, except for the time when he went against HBK. Now I am into his program with Orton. I just hope Orton pulls this off and win.

actually from a buisness prespective he WAS a great choice, now the ratings are either stuck below 3.5 or might even actually get below 3.0.... how can WWE not realize that cena isnt drawing as much, sure ppl are watching but in the start of the year wasnt the rating like 4.0??

WWE has to know that a new champ = much better ratings for at least a month or so, cuz new champ = new feud or new storyline, now some ppl can say that with cena champ there are other storylines, but ive only really seen the same storyline (except for this feud with orton) on every other feud, the only thing that changed was the challengers...

and no doubt cena will retain at no mercy, my question is why?? seriously, im sure he will retain but it doesnt make sense, hes finally been champ for a whole year, why not drop the title already? hes had his 1 year reign, the ratings are going down, hes beaten pretty much every1 there is to beat, why is WWE still keeping him as champ? i wish some1 knew the anwser, some might say ''because he sells''... well i dont think cena really needs to still be champ to sell so much, DX sells like crayz, or the hardy boyz, i think cena's over enough with the crowd to sell merchandise without the belt around his waist, actually the longer he keeps the belt the more his sells will go down IMO

soo theres really no logic for him still being champ, and for him to retain at no mercy, the only thing i can think of is for him to retain at no mercy and feud with jericho... i dont know why some of u think jericho wont go straight to the main event, WWE has done this many times b4 with big names coming back, a huge name like jericho back after 2 years i really think WWE wouldnt mind pushing a fresh face to start an interesting feud between cena and jericho, cuz like many have said b4 they already have a storyline they could use, the ''u got me fired'' stuff, and the ratings, im guessing, would go wayy up, something WWE needs right now... triple h could be another contender but isnt he going to feud with kennedy? seeing as though kennedy and triple h will be busy im not doubting jericho will get a title shot as soon as hes back...

Wow... Someone wrote an Anti Cena message that didn't complete rip into him and say he sucks... Bravo. Rep for you. And I agree 100%. With the ratings drop lately, even if it's Not because of Cena, a title change will definatly get ratings up, if even for a week. if by some freak chance it don't work, give the title back to Cena or someone else untill you find someone that does bring ratings up. I'd love to see Jericho win it, but A) that won't happen for a little while, and B) by the time it does happemn, his returning specialness will have worn off, and it might not mean as much. But then again, as I just stated, Give someone else the title, have a main event feud that does not have ena involved. If the rating either stay or drop, WWE, Do what you must.

Between the way he was grabbing his arm during the STFU on Raw and the possibly botched RKO on the table. I hope Cena is not legit injured. I'll never wish injury on anyone reguardless of how much they need to drop their title, but I would not be surprised if WWE plays it off as an injury angle if he's not

I noticed that immediately. He shifted his arm while holding on the STFU, and he immediately recoiled when kennedy tapped out. He was talking to the ref after wards also. I think he really hurt his shoulder. Anybody with thoughts on this. And I swear to God, If ANYBODY says they hope he's severely injured... well, actually there's nothin' I can do about that. But c'mon, ppl, that's just a terrible thing to say!

The match seemed to end early for a main event. Also, Kennedy tapped very quickly. The STF-U was poorly applied.. you could tell something went wrong. I am no fan of Cena, but I wouldn't wish an injury on him.

Hopefully Cena can get through No Mercy and drop the title if the injury is bad enough.

WZ.com said:
We received several emails last night after RAW from readers who thought they saw John Cena suffer an injury to his arm in the match with Kennedy. Cena looked to be favoring his arm in the angle that went down with Randy Orton.

WWE.com has updated with a story saying John Cena has suffered some sort of injury to his shoulder. No more details are available but they say Cena is heading to Birmingham, AL to see Dr. James Andrews. Cena says he will compete at No Mercy, no matter what. Stay tuned for more updates.

Well, Looks like he really is hurt. They usually don't say anything about Andrews unless the injury is real. I suppose this means he is going to have to drop the title on Sunday, and play some sort of injury angle. This is both good and bad as he might finally get some time off and we get a new Champion.

Guess we will have to wait and see..

Well, Looks like he really is hurt. They usually don't say anything about Andrews unless the injury is real. I suppose this means he is going to have to drop the title on Sunday, and play some sort of injury angle. This is both good and bad as he might finally get some time off and we get a new Champion.

Guess we will have to wait and see..

Well...I'm torn on this. On one hand, I'm extremely happy that I could jump up and down for a few hours that he's injured and is going to be off of TV for a long enough time to drop the title, ala 'Taker or Edge.

On the other, it's always sad to see when someone gets an injury. But you can't work as much as Cena does/did and not get injured, it was just bound to happen. Still, I can't wish an injury like that upon someone.

Then if it's a regular injury and he's able to compete, fine, but don't expect me to give him any sympathy with the damn title if he makes it worse on Sunday.

I wish him a speedy recovery, but not speedy enough to keep the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back