• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] "How DARE Triple H Lay His Dirty Hands On Edge" Thread

I haven't liked HHH since Evolution started breaking up. He ruined Orton's momentum. Sent his career off-track for nearly three years. Bastard.

I just think it's funny you're complaining about him helping out his friend. How dare that bastard, I mean really who does he think he is? Then he clears the ring of several mid-carders who'll go nowhere in there career and Edge. Pulling the ropes on Umaga to make him fall doesn't make Umaga look weak. That's like complaining about DX constantly beating the Spirit Squad another group of midcarders that went nowhere.

And you said the only person he decisivly put over was Batista, what about Jeff Hardy? He decisivly put him over too if memory serves correctly. Besides he was a lot worse when he was heel compared to face. Do you not remember the McMahon/Hemsley era, when DX went heel the second time or evolution? Much worse in my opinion. The only thing in your rant that makes sense is when HHH destroyed Londrick, that was needless and embarassing.

Jeff Hardy got a roll-up surprise win. He then got Pedigreed onto a steel chair. Hardly putting over. Besides, Hardy is shit too. He also had better opponents in the McMahon/Helmsley era, as well as having not been worn to shit by then. You also seem to have missed the point about the whole SmackDown! thing completely.

Funny, that Hardy got a fluke win by roll up wasnt good enough, but he "went over" Orton at No Mercy....by roll up....and then lost later...

HHH has beaten Orton convincingly a number of times. He didn't convincingly win at No Mercy, but he didn't put him over either. Than, once Orton got the title back, HHH was the one to take it from him, convincingly. The point being, when HHH goes over, he damn near dominates. When he loses, he rarely makes the other guy look better, which is the point.

Also, Sam's question on Londrick being laid out has been dodged.

No I haven't, but I'll go into more detail. Just because he's on Smackdown you think or more to the point know Edge is gonna loss his top spot with HHH there and that makes you cry. I don't think he is going to make Edge weak because he is a top draw, unlike the other people he beat up on Smackdown. HHH may be selfish but he will do what's best for the company. That's why he let Jeff Hardy get the upset win over him, because Jeff gets the loudest pops of the night and lots of people like him (I'm not referring to the IWC here). Since Edge is a bigger draw than Hardy he's not going to keep him down and make him look weak because Edge is good for the company.

Are you seriously trying to say that HHH and Orton looked equal during that feud? HHH was never pinned (even Cena took the fall at Mania) and was even made to look better than Cena (who went out 15 minutes before the end of the Backlash match). The matches were close, but HHH has beaten Orton a thousand times with Orton's only win coming in a gimmick match against Trips with an injury. Way to put someone over.

The Londrick argument makes me chortle as well. You guys act like it was the fucking Hart Foundation or something. As if londrick had been booked as anything besides jobbers up until that point, and as if both of them together dont barely outweigh triple H. Umaga has squashed them. but that was ok, becuase it was a heel, and it wasnt Triple H. Over dramatic. once again.

I was against the Umaga squash as well. London and Kendrick were the longest reigning WWE Tag Team Champs. They were no Hart Foundation, but they were well above getting squashed by the Game.

I'm not being over dramatic. I think HHH is one of the most boring Main Eventers in the last decade. The ratings being at the lowest in the last ten years would show that most would agree. Yet for some reason, he gets a free pass and stays at the top of the card.

Are you seriously trying to say that HHH and Orton looked equal during that feud? HHH was never pinned (even Cena took the fall at Mania) and was even made to look better than Cena (who went out 15 minutes before the end of the Backlash match). The matches were close, but HHH has beaten Orton a thousand times with Orton's only win coming in a gimmick match against Trips with an injury. Way to put someone over.

watch the fucking feud. Orton OWNED him just about every damn week on raw. They had a close cage match. and then Orton busted his C bone. No they arent gonna have Trips job at mania, becuase he was going to be the one to take if off Orton afterwards. Im not sure what more you guys want. Orton was arguably the top heel in the company when he lost. How much more over is he going to get???

I was against the Umaga squash as well. London and Kendrick were the longest reigning WWE Tag Team Champs. They were no Hart Foundation, but they were well above getting squashed by the Game.

I'm not being over dramatic. I think HHH is one of the most boring Main Eventers in the last decade. The ratings being at the lowest in the last ten years would show that most would agree. Yet for some reason, he gets a free pass and stays at the top of the card.

Shit, I dunno. take a listen to the crowd during his entrance. Maybe the ratings arent all his fault, and WWE was just shit in general for the last few months eh??? Praise Orton and Cena all you want, but who the fuck has Triple H been feuding with since he won the damn belt? Oh wait, CENA AND ORTON

The Londrick argument makes me chortle as well. You guys act like it was the fucking Hart Foundation or something. As if londrick had been booked as anything besides jobbers up until that point, and as if both of them together dont barely outweigh triple H. Umaga has squashed them. but that was ok, becuase it was a heel, and it wasnt Triple H. Over dramatic. once again.

I love how people conveniently forget that the whole Londrick move to RAW was a way of punishing them, they already had heat on them when they came over to RAW( thanks to their association with Ashley), not to mention their tag title run on SD! wasn't really all that impressive, I mean other than MNM and the Ladder match at Armageddon they never really faced anyone who was a legit threat to their tag titles, Trips squashing them meant nothing

AS for this thread, it's a fucking a joke I knew somebody would lose their shit when Trips came out, hell I knew this thread was coming Monday when he got drafted, it's pretty sad the IWC is getting this predictable, seriously Triple H couldn't wipe his ass without you people claiming he's trying to bury somebody:disappointed:

I'm not being over dramatic. I think HHH is one of the most boring Main Eventers in the last decade. The ratings being at the lowest in the last ten years would show that most would agree.

Why is it, when the ratings are down, its all because of Triple H... its just his fault and his fault alone. Dispite the fact that John Cena, Randy Orton, J.B.L., and a whole host of others are on the same show.. all dragging in the same low ratings. But naturally, because H.H.H. is on top at the time.. its his fault.

I mean, :rolleyes: it couldn't possibly have anything to do with how shit storylines have been lately, or anything of that nature. I blame it personally on H.H.H. going back to black boots. White = Wholesome, which means ratings would go through the roof. Black = Plain/original, which naturally means we've seen it all before. Why continue to watch it again. I'm sure thats it.

Triple H's boots = shit ratings. But whatever you do, don't blame any of the other talent on Raw.. because Triple H., win or lose, is the only guy working and doing a damn thing to try and make the ratings go up or down.. none of the rest do a damn thing. (I mean, its only logical to think that since they aren't involved in being blamed or anything, right)

Yet for some reason, he gets a free pass and stays at the top of the card.

I had a crazy theory about this. I mean, its just a theory.. probably not a good one..

Maybe, just maybe.. he stayed on top.. (remember, theory) because HE wasn't actually the reason to blame for the horrible ratings. You know, that.. or the fact that H.H.H. only just recently came back into the W.W.E. Championship picture and a mere 2 monthes in, because of a bad feud with Orton, people are ready for a new Champion.

I can't wait until Cena wins the Championship back. 5 days before that ever happens people will be ready for another Champion, merely because its not going to be new.

Triple H bashing is good, but Triple H off of Raw is Better.

You know, if Triple H. would've been drafted to E.C.W. the shit still would've hit the fan. The entire collective of H.H.H. bashers would've grouped together and claimed he only did it so he could be the one true talent on that show.

Whereas if John Cena would've been drafted to E.C.W., the shit still would've hit the fan.. but it still also would've been because Triple H. wanted Cena off Raw on the lowest brand possible.

Thats the fun thing about bashers. They can continue to shit out reasons, but it doesn't mean they have to be clean.

So, people are entitled to their opinions. I don't like Triple H, therefore I don't say nice things about him, pretty simple really. Now is that my fault for being a "smark" and reading too much into back stage stories, meh, whatever, could be. The fact is, Triple H bashers have been the vast minority for years online, and that's not debatable. All that was ever heard was, "Well why doesn't any one come out and say bad things about Triple H", and what happened, guys that burned bridges with the WWE started to come out of the woodwork and backup those nasty rumors about the guy. So what do Triple H supporters do, come up with reasons to discredit the guys bashing Triple H.

You see more bashers now for many reasons, but the biggest is people are simply tired of seeing the same guy in and around the main event scene all the damn time.

So, people are entitled to their opinions. I don't like Triple H, therefore I don't say nice things about him, pretty simple really. Now is that my fault for being a "smark" and reading too much into back stage stories, meh, whatever, could be.

I completely agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and regardless of it being right or wrong, or even indifferent.. its their opinion and noone can or should try to change it.

However, there comes a line that has been crossed from people having an opinion, into people just not willing to shut the hell up already.

I mean, its a bit off-topic, but take my friend's Mom regarding my long hair. She told me one day I'd look better with short hair. I told her I loved long hair. It was her opinion to tell me that. (just like H.H.H. bashers can say they hate him) However, she continued to push her opinion off onto me in continuing to say "You really should cut your hair." (much like H.H.H. bashers continue to say.. I really do hate him.)

The point is.. we get it.. you dislike the guy, so what.. do we have to care that you dislike him, anymore than you have to care that we like him? The answer is no.

And thats the way everything revolves. We continue to agree in disagreeing, and the arguments over whether hes to be blamed or not to be blamed will go on forever. The guy will retire and get a Ric Flair-ish send-off (more than likely) and instead of any number of bashers thinking hes deserved it (dispite all the accomplishments hes done) they'll claim hes only getting it because hes pounding the Boss' Daughter.

I mean, its a bit outrageous that he originally was seen as someone with talent before jackhammering Steph.. and now that hes married into the Family, its like all his talent left with his relationship status changing.

The fact is, Triple H bashers have been the vast minority for years online, and that's not debatable. All that was ever heard was, "Well why doesn't any one come out and say bad things about Triple H", and what happened, guys that burned bridges with the WWE started to come out of the woodwork and backup those nasty rumors about the guy. So what do Triple H supporters do, come up with reasons to discredit the guys bashing Triple H.

This all goes back to people just agreeing to disagree. Bashers will continue to repeat themselves, but they'll reword it to make it look like they have new arguments for old subjects.

So H.H.H. supporters will defend him, yet it'll look like we're coming up with new defenses because we're defending him in a different way, from something we defended him from before. Is it because we're lying? NO.. its because the basher changes the bashing.. so the defender changes the defending. Revolving door.

You see more bashers now for many reasons, but the biggest is people are simply tired of seeing the same guy in and around the main event scene all the damn time.

I highly and completely agree. Thats exactly why I can not for the life of me accept or stand John Cena being in the Main Event.

John Cena, from 2005-2007 (almost two full years of being Champion) doubled anything Triple H. has ever done in the Main Event. The closest I could remember Triple H. having anything to do with the Championship that long, was from Sept. 2002 until Mar. 2004. (minus a month reign from H.B.K., and a couple month reign from Goldberg -- whom H.H.H. both put over to better them at the time.)

Whereas Cena was from Mar. 2004 straight through until injury stopped in in October of 2007. (minus a 3 week reign by Edge, that Cena completely made look idiotic.. and a couple week reign by R.V.D., followed by Edge, in which Cena defeated the man in his own match, in his own hometown.)

Believe me when I tell you.. John Cena, is just as, if not worse.. than Triple H.

EDIT: By the way, yes.. Triple H. defeated H.B.K. a month later.. but with reasoning, unlike the 3 week later domination of Edge by Cena. And H.H.H. defeated Goldberg and Kane in a 3-way, but I don't believe he actually beat Goldberg, still helping him look unbeatable. Whereas Cena completely dominated Edge (again) in his hometown, in his own style of match that Cena had never done before.

The only difference between Cena and Triple H is, and it'll get bashed, is Cena is still good to watch in the ring, and not so gimmick match dependent. John Cena is 31 years old, and has only been in the main event scene for 3 years. Triple H is pushing 40 and has been in the main event scene for nine years. It's nauseatingly long. Hogans original run in the WWE was at that length, Triple H is already there and simply shows no sign of giving up his spot at the top, that's the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back