• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official December to Dismember Thread

Are you watching December to Dismember?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• I have no interest in ECW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the ecw ppv. Nothing like the other two wwe had for them. Ill never buy another wwe ppv bc it ended 45 min early. Not entertaining. The hardys and mnm was good but the rest sucked. I for one wish ecw never came back bc they are killing paul hayman and the extreme legacy

mikeyg said:
I watched the ecw ppv. Nothing like the other two wwe had for them. Ill never buy another wwe ppv bc it ended 45 min early. Not entertaining. The hardys and mnm was good but the rest sucked. I for one wish ecw never came back bc they are killing paul hayman and the extreme legacy
I'm glad I wasn't an ECW fan back in the day (Up here in Canada we didn't get any ECW material till it was almost over) because I would be pissed at the way it's being treated/used now.

This was pretty gay, why the fuck did they promote Sabu in the Elimination Chamber if they had no intentionn of putting him in the match, couldn't they have had a match on ECW last tues. between him and Hardcore Holly and added a stipulation that if he loses then Holly gets his spot?, the few ECW fans that actually bought this ppv truley got screwed by WWE, what they should've done is made this ppv a special two hour prime time show on Sci-Fi, I think that it would have gotten a hell of a more veiwers and fans would feel less ripped off, this could very well be the beginnig of the end of the new ECW, especially if RVD and Sabu leave.

I think that anyone that purchesed this ppv should contact WWE and demand a refund, granted they'll probably just laugh at you, but if enough people complain then maybe WWE will get the message and compensate the fans in some way, or at least never put on another PPV this shitty

^^^There's no possible way anyone will get a refund, sorry.

But contacting them would be a good idea..They need to get flooded with mail about not only this, but the other stuff that's been going on lately.

I sent them a pretty long letter myself. But it won't help if just 3-4 people do it orr whatever...we need lots of people to.

i just did it. And not a stupid rant, i gave them real specifics as to what went wrong at the PPV. I think they'll take it slightly more serious instead of some people saying

"YOU GUYS SUXOZ!!3Q234!#$" 400 times over.
try writing them formally. saying what worked (if ne thing) and the rest.
i ended my email with.....KEEP IT REAL. Dont feed us bullshit that sabu has a broken neck...

mnvike2002 said:
Lol, howd he screw up big time? He smoked some pot, big deal. He's been doing it his whole career. He lost both titles, and got suspended for 30 days, thats punishment enough. Randy Orton smokes pot too, nothing happened to him.

Sabu screwed up bigtime. Nowadays getting caught against the welness policicy fucks u up bigtime. And you said Randy Orton SMokes pot and nothing happened to him. He got suspended buddy, IM not talking about when he got suspended for fucking up that Diva's bag with the Lotion. The other time

I sent one too talking about how I feel with ECW and the direction it's going. I feel that he doesn't care about his fans like he claims and i think that ECW needs a new creative team and they need to trust Heyman and Dreamer. I put much more into it, but you're right we all have to put our 2 cents in to WWE.

Yeah, definitely don't curse and yell at them, that won't help at all..Act like you are smart and can spell, even if you can't, when you write to them..And provide good points and all that.

I kinda got sidetracked in mine and ended up talking about how they are building Cena vs Umaga right now, hehe.. but oh well, they had to know about that too. cuz that's gonna be a diaster.

ek2222 said:
Sabu screwed up bigtime. Nowadays getting caught against the welness policicy fucks u up bigtime. And you said Randy Orton SMokes pot and nothing happened to him. He got suspended buddy, IM not talking about when he got suspended for fucking up that Diva's bag with the Lotion. The other time

Oh you are right. I forgot about that. My mistake.

But still, Orton's one of the top guys on Raw, and since he came back, they aren't making him look like an ass all the time...RVD is, and clearly isn't being put at the level he was at before the marijuana stuff..

Personally, I think it's crazy to care about if a wrestler wants to smoke weed in his free time. Who the hell cares? Drinking is much more dangerous anyways, and they don't care about that.

Just my 2 cents.

but enough is enough. He learned HIS FUCKING LESSON.
ENOUGH.

WWECW was built around RVD and now??? a washed up slave who has NO crediblity as a wrestler???

I'm Michael Richards and i support this rant.

yeah that was about as ugly s it gets. honestly someone needs to start a poll predicting how long ECW will last. and i just read the results... god i feel bad for all those people who ordered that crap not to mention the people who were there. seriously vince might not care about ECW but his dumbass is going to lose tons of fans and ultimately screw himself and wwe. if this is the effort hes going to put into ECW then why did he even bring it back. daivari vs tommy dreamer. thats almost as bad as striker vs balls ma... oh wait they had that match too. sorry wwecw fans. you deserve better. screw this i'm writing wwe too

fans of ECW (old or new) and fans of WWE should write to them.

whatever your views are, which ever show you watch... read the result. We did NOT deserve to be fucked like this...

When they were replaying the Tonny Dreamer incident when he was smasked onto the ramp by The Great Khali, i distinctly heard Vince McMahon's voice screaming "It's not extreme it's entertainment". Now i don't know where it came from but most probably it came from the headset of either Joey Styles or Tazz. Anyway, if you did not hear it and you did tape the show - i'm not sure why anybody would have because it was pure garbage - rewind the tape back to the replay of the Tommy Dreamer back drop onto the ramp, and for a slight moment Styles and Tazz go quiet and then you can definitely hear Vince's voice.

Hmm interesting.

^yeah man i'm with you 100%. PLEASE EVERY SINGLE PERSON EVEN IF YOU DIDNT WATCH THE PPV PLEASE WRITE WWE AND TELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE CRAP THEY'VE BEEN SHOWING US LATELY NOT TO MENTION MAKING POOR FANS PAY 40 BUCKS FOR 2 HOURS AND 18 MINUTES OF GARBAGE (EXCEPT FOR HARDYZ/MNM OF COURSE). THEY NEED TO HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR SO SOMETHING CAN BE DONE

This was my letter to the WWE

Last night's PPV was a disaster. I am not going to ask for my money back because it is not going to happen but I hate to think that there wasn't much effort to make the show better than what it was. I didn't see that effort. Two matches were set up for the PPV, and the undercard matches had no build up because you spent the last 2 weeks building an Elimination Chamber match that could have been better with Sabu in it. and better with a different result, not to mention the show finished at the 2:18 mark. Even watching Moore or Dupree get beat up but that's just it we haven't seen them in weeks. They don't belong in ECW anyway but at least care about them enough to use them. This is why Justin stopped showing up and he is a great asset to have but you can't underuse your talent. I just feel the top people in WWE don't really care about the future of ECW and could care less about the fans of ECW. We saw the FBI job, we saw no Al Snow, no CW, no Danny Doring, No Sabu, No Sandman in a match, No worthwhile match. I just don't understand what this hatred towards ECW is. Why bring ECW back if you aren't going to use it correctly. I understand the 2 hour show is out of your control but you can put a better show in 1 hour. You had 6 months to build up this PPV and you really did a bad job. MNM and the Hardys aren't even ECW wrestlers. Stop killing the ECW originals, they don't deserve it. I know you are aware of TNA waiting to sign people like RVD when their contracts run out and you know they will be pushed and pull in an angry WWE audience. Please try your best to help ECW succeed and not fail. The fans love Dreamer, RVD, Sandman (not even in a match), and Punk. Don't let us down. Give us a show worth watching, don't give us a half hearted show.
Thanx

If you go to ECW.com you'll see a clip of Heyman crying...........in the clip he talks about Big Show's rematch clause.

IMO he's crying because he was a part of the crap that was December to Dismember. He's crying because the Full Blooded Italians are jobbing. He is crying because the beer drinking, cigarate smoking Sandamn is being used as a bully and not a wrestler, he is crying because the Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Deathdifying Sabu is commiting WWE career suicide, he is crying because RVD isn't even half the F'n Show, He is crying because Tommy Dreamer jobbed to Davari, He is crying because CW and Doring are being ignored, He is cring because he has affiliated himself with the burrying of ECW, He is crying because Al Snow can't find Head.

I thought that was a fan who was saying a bunch of stuff throught the night.
funny though, ECW has turned into "Entertainment Championship Wrestling".

i'mma download it in a bit and just check to see if your right but since vince likes to do that sometimes it could of happened and yeah ECW IS suckin!

Vince has done tonight what I never thought was possible....put TNA at the top of my DVR priority list when it comes to wrestling. Say what you will, I'm a diehard ECW fan, not WWECW, but I can only take so much. TNA is the only show I get on a consistent basis that has not been poisoned by the McMahon's. Vince deserves to lose his company for what he has done to the sport we love. Long live the real ECW and long live the guys who bled to make it what it was so many years ago. Fuck Vince for what he has done to the memory of such an amazing product.

I believe that after what WWE have shoved down our throats on ECW, we must all express our opinions and send them a letter. It doesn't help with us just here bitching about how we hate the product that their giving us and how it has to change. Make it a formal letter though so they can take you seriously. I wrote this to them:
Hello, I have been a fan of your programming since the age of 3. I was excited about WWE bringing ECW back as a 3rd brand. There's one thing that has been bothering me though. We as fans are not getting what we want out of ECW. I had a lot of faith for the revived ECW, and quite frankly, I still do. In my opinion, December to Dismember was not what it could have been. Sabu got pulled out of the main event, which just ruined it because Sabu's best matches are with weapons, we did not see the posterboy Sandman in a match, the undercard was not built up for what was presented to us (considering you had about 6+ months to build up for the PPV), and the 2 extremists that the fans care greatly about (RVD and CM Punk) got eliminated way too early in the match. To top all of that off, the PPV didnt even last 2 hours and 30 minutes. I can tell you that more than 100,000 fans want this version of ECW to succeed. And in order to succeed, the producer(WWE) must satisfy the consumer(the fans). We want EXTREME RULES implicated all the time in matches (or at least no DQ), we want this product to be edgy and different (not another RAW or SMACKDOWN!), we want to see the originals that carried the ECW legacy on their back to be respected and be put into better matches and storylines, and we want for the WWE creative to respect the legacy of ECW and really put in an effort to make this succeed. This product has to be raw, full of energy, full of heart, and full of dedication.Give the fans what they want out of ECW. We know that it can't be like it used to be, but we know that it can be better. The original extremists have so much heart. Just utilize what you have to the best of their ability. Don't expect to send a big name to ECW (such as Kurt Angle and Big Show) and have it succeed that way. USE WHAT YOU HAVE. If this is done, established fans will be more than satisfied, all while pulling in new fans around the world. We love SANDMAN, TOMMY DREAMER, SABU, ROB VAN DAM, BALLS MAHONEY, STEVIE RICHARDS, THE F.B.I., and all the other originals. We also love the hungry C.M. PUNK. These wrestlers have a lot of heart and potential. All you have to do is use them to the best of their ability. Please don't make your fans turn to TNA Wrestling. We love ECW and we want it to succeed!! Thank you for your time.

That was easily the WORST WWE Pay Per View I have watched all year, it's worse than anything Smackdown could have put on Pay Per View on one of their bad days, that's truly how bad it was.

Only five star match was probably Hardy Boyz vs MnM who ironically none of them are associated with the new ECW. And the less said about the so called "extreme" Elimination Chamber match the better. I was happy Lashley won but the weapons in the match were virtually none existant. They might as well have not bothered with weapons. So much for it being the "most brutal and punishing match ever divised" huh?

And Sabu being subbed for Hardcore Holly in the main event? I am too disgusted to voice an opinion.

Luckily I live in the UK so I get to watch it for free on Sky Sports 1 but I feel seriously terrible for anyone who had to pay for that :cuss2:

For the last time:

THEY CANNOT EVER GO BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE AND HOW ECW WAS. IF THEY DID, THEY WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THE HOSPITAL BILLS AND PAY THE WRESTLERS WHEN THEY GET INJURED DOING STUPID SHIT THAT THEY DID BEFORE. IT IS COMMON SENSE THAT IT IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME, SO GET OVER IT!!! NOT ALL FANS, INCLUDING CHILDREN, WANT TO SEE THAT HARDCORE STUFF ANYMORE, AND VINCE IS NOT GOING TO SHELL OUT THE STUFF TO THE MINORITY OF WRESTLING FANS (SMARKS) EVER, SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. AND DON'T FORGET PAUL HEYMAN. HE STARTED ECW, SO IF HE WAS UNHAPPY NOW, HE WOULD HAVE QUIT SO IT'S NOT JUST VINCE WHO RUNS ECW. THE ORIGINALS ARE TOO OLD TO HAVE ANY SORT OF ROLE IN WWECW AND PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH OF THEM, SO THAT IS WHY YOU SEE NEW FACES ON ECW - GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT THERE WOULD BE NO ONE ON ECW IF IT WAS JUST ORIGINALS SO THAT IS WHY YOU SEE GUYS LIKE KNOX AND THORN, AND NOT MANY HATE CM PUNK WHO IS NEW AS WELL. IF PEOPLE HATE THE WWE SO MUCH, JUMP OVER TO TNA FOR ALL I CARE. IF YOU CANNOT SEE ANYTHING, LIKE THIS ECW, FROM ANYONE ELSES POINT OF VIEW EXCEPT YOUR OWN, FIRST GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND THEN CUT THE INTERNET CORD SO YOU CAN JUST SIT THERE AND ENJOY WRESTLING INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. FURTHERMORE, YOU CANNOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM A 1 HOUR SHOW THAT PLAYS THE LITTLE SISTER ROLE TO THE BIG SHOWS, SO DON'T EXPECT A GENERATION OF HARDCORE WRESTLERS TO COME ANYMORE AND MAKE A BRILLIANT SHOW. THE ONLY THING I WOULD AGREE WITH THE COMPLAINERS OUT THERE IS THAT THE NAME SHOULD BE CHANGED - SIMPLY TO STOP PEOPLE TALKING SHIT AND EXPECTING BETTER OF SOMETHING THAT COMMON SENSE WOULD SUGGEST CANNOT DO. IN SHORT, ECW WILL NEVER BE HARDCORE FOR MANY REASONS....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duno if any1 else heard it but did any1 here the tna chats? i stayed up til 4.00 in morning (u.k time) and that was 1 of the worse pay per views iv eva seen it was crap!!! wwe really start need usin the orginals MORE oftern!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back