• No

• Maybe

• I have no interest in ECW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamehead

Championship Contender
WWECW's second PPV of the year will be December to Dismember on the date of Dec. 3 2006. What do you people think about possible PPV matches and do you think like One Night Stand, all the matches will be "ECW" rules?

I can see RVD vs. Sabu vs. Big Show in the main event for the WWECW World Heavyweight Championship.

Also maybe Matt Stiriker vs. Tazz would be a possiblity imo.

I can see CM Punk vs. Test and Mike Knox in a handicap match.

The Basham Brothers vs. The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer

Terry Funk vs. Ric Flair in some type of hardcore stipulation

Justin Credible vs. Shannon Moore

Jazz vs. Kelly Kelly vs. Ariel in a Triple Threat match

Thats all the matches that I could think of, Thoughts?

No Ric Flair on the PPV. Terry Funk vs Mick Foley instead. Flair is a WWE guy, not ECW and you could say the same about Foley, but he is a helluva lot more ECW than Flair.

Well, I don't like any of those matches except for Basham Brothers vs. Sandman and Dreamer. That's the only possibly one in my opinion. RVD vs. Sabu vs. Big Show, is possible, but not possible enough. I would say it will be Big Show vs. Umaga. Have Umaga go to ECW and be champ. I would rather that a hell of a lot more than Big Show.

I like the new Big Show he is more dominate than he has been since leaving WCW. He is more like The Giant character in WCW.

I like how he just demolishes everyone instead of losing every week like on Raw and Smackdown like he has the past I dunno 8 years or so he has been with the company.

I think the Big Show will lose the belt before that though and you can gurantee that the next ECW ppv will feature some Raw and SD guys just to rub it in Paul E's face some more that his product was then and is now inferior to anything and everything that is was and ever will be the WWE product. I dont personally feel that way but you just know Vince wants this to fail just a little bit my friends. He doesn't need this to succeed and he pretty much has nothing to lose so unless they bring in some serious old school matches and characters from the past its looking like we'll be seeing a card somethin like this here:

Sandman and Dreamer vs Test and Mike Knox with Kelly Kelly who by the way is an exhibitionist incase Joey Styles didn't mention it.

Balls Mahoney vs The Vampire Guy his name escapes me

CM Punk vs some old ECW guy whom he shall bury probably Justin Credible or Al Snow

Stevie Richards jobfest to someone new by then

Big Show vs Sabu "extreme rules"

RVD vs Oldcore Holly

And an all out WWE assault on the ECW with Blue Meanie getting a concussion

And some random crappy vignettes with JBL in the crowd leading the WWE guys in subsequent booing.

ExtremeIronChef said:
No Ric Flair on the PPV. Terry Funk vs Mick Foley instead. Flair is a WWE guy, not ECW and you could say the same about Foley, but he is a helluva lot more ECW than Flair.

fuck that flair vs funk in an i quit match would kick ass

One of the Basham brothers is out injured for a while so i cant see anything happening with them

Well, fugghetabout Justin Credible t the PPV, he's gone...and why would you put Big Star vs. Jobber to the stars on a PPV anyway

if the ppv wasnt so far away i could see this happening...

Three-Way Dance for the ECW World Title:
Big Show (Champion) vs Sabu vs Terry Funk

RVD vs Harcore Holly

CM Punk vs Shannon Moore

Balls Mahoney and Francine vs Kevin Thorne and Ariel

Sandman vs Matt Striker

Test vs Tommy Dreamer

as much as i want big show to get rid of that belt to rvd or sabu i would like them to become tag champs or somethin there awesome in the ring as a team

ECW World Heavyweight Title Match

Big Show (Champion) vs. Rob Van Dam

C.M. Punk vs. Mike Knox with Kelly Kelly

Matt Striker vs. The Sandman

Balls Mahoney and Francine vs. Kevin Thorne and Ariel

Sabu vs. Test

Tommy Dreamer vs. Rene Dupree

It sounds like a crap card but it's only 6 weeks away and I think that's how it will pan out.

Y 2 Jake said:
ECW World Heavyweight Title Match

Big Show (Champion) vs. Rob Van Dam

C.M. Punk vs. Mike Knox with Kelly Kelly

Matt Striker vs. The Sandman

Balls Mahoney and Francine vs. Kevin Thorne and Ariel

Sabu vs. Test

Tommy Dreamer vs. Rene Dupree

It sounds like a crap card but it's only 6 weeks away and I think that's how it will pan out.

I think RVD and Holly will go at it again

as for who will face the big showit should be either Sabu or CM Punk

All Matches extereme rules

-ecw title: show vs. sabu with special ref-terry funk
-rvd vs. hardcore
-cm punk vs. mike knox w/kelly
-balls & franchine vs. thorne & ariel
-sandman vs. striker(texas death match)
-test vs. dreamer
-tazz vs. jbl
-the f.b.i. vs. heymans secuirty guys

I think that would be the most likely

justinsayne said:

-rvd vs. hardcore
-test vs. dreamer
-tazz vs. jbl

Good one right there,except for jbl,and the terry funk as ref

BTW...wth happend to Dean malenko vs. Benoit in a Eddie tribute match??:(

With 6 guys all in the main event at the PPV, what other matches are there going to be at the PPV to make this PPV worth purchasing. Knoxx vs Punk aint happenning, RVD vs Holly aint happening. They are currently wasting tv time on ECW to give us a match with the Hardy Boys. Don't ge me wron I love the Hardys, but none wrestle for ECW. It's only a waste of time because the ECW PPV is a couple of weeks away yet there isn't much going on to set up the PPV. Punk, Sabu, Show, RVD, Test, and Lashley are all in the main event and there isn't much left. You have Sandman who might wrestler Striker, Thorn who might wrestle Balls. What else is there? They surely aren't squeezing in guys like Khali, Turkey, and Burke in a PPV being in ECW for less than a month and having no REAL feud going on now. I assume that Dreamer will be there. IMO ECW dropped the ball here. ECW creative had from June until now to prepare a card for this December to Dismember PPV. They had more than enough time to hype up the PPV to the extent to make people want to order it. Six months is ample time. We are 2 weeks away and ECW has wasted their time making squash matches with all the guys from the Elimination Chamber match. A match with F.B.I (no matter how ECW they are, they won't be at the PPV) and the Hardy's (who aren't ECW to begin with). This match should have happened after the ECW PPV. Now with 2 weeks to go, there is no card for the PPV. Other than the main event, what's going to happen. RVD is in a match with Holly with an Elimination Chamber spot on the line. Will Holly wrestle on the PPV if he loses tonight? What if RVD loses, is he in a match at the PPV against someone else? Will someone debut, or return? How will they make the PPV more appealing? Your thoughts.

justinsayne said:

-rvd vs. hardcore
-test vs. dreamer
-tazz vs. jbl

****** their is already a main event
elimanation chamber
big show vs. sabu vs. rvd vs. lashley vs. cm punk vs. i think test

here are the things i think they will do

big show-He will probably chokeslam someone on the cell part
sabu -will do arabian facebuster off top of a chamber
rvd -will do a frog splash off top of a chamber
lashley -be a ******
cm punk-get chokeslamed on cell
test -win

dboy1373 said:
elimanation chamber

lashley -be a ******
test -win
******, I posted that on October 1st before the Elimination Chamber was even announced, next time check when things are posted before calling someone a ******, when they try to predict what a posssiable ppv card might look like

dboy1373 said:
elimanation chamber

lashley -be a ******
test -win

This is one of the early December to Dismember PPV threads that were made when the PPV was originaly announced. The post was made in early October before WWE creative even considered or thought about the idea of the Extreme Elimination Chamber. Check things out before you post. Just continue commenting and discussing after my post about the PPV on Nov 21s.

WOW the main event on this PPV is promising. It think it will be good and push Punk to the next level and Lashley somewaht too. Anyway there will be Ballz Vs Throne and Sandman Vs. Striker most likely. I hope there is like a Three Way Tag Team dance match with Terkay and Burke Vs FBI VS The Hardyz. If this match happened I think it could have the possblity of being an awesome match.. But I doubt the Hardyz will be around.. You can also bet your sweet hindparts that Dreamer will have a match.

Well for sure we have Extreme Elimination Chamber:
big show vs. sabu vs. rvd vs. lashley vs. cm punk vs test where weapons are in the chamber area and legal.

Big Show will definetly chokeslam somebody. RVD will use chairs to do the Van Terminator and Sabu will do his arabian facebuster off the top of a chamber.

Big Show be hurting so needs to drop the belt. Sabu won't win. RVD won't win. CM Punk will put up a good fight but be first to get eliminated. Big Show will actually get taken out by Test, Sabu and RVD. Then Test will take down Sabu. Leaving RVD, Test and Lashley. Test will take out RVD. Setting up Lashley versus Test, and Lashley is gonna win.

Other possible matches I would like to see. Legends match: Cactus Jack vs Ric Flair, No Quit, Rematch with Terry Funk as special referee. And Terry will definetly interfere...leading to a Cactus victory, but then Terry will lay out Cactus as payback for all those stitches the last time they scrapped.

That's about all I can think of right now. Official press conference on tomorrow, which hopefully will announce more matches. Just don't want to see a lot of Smackdown or RAW guys, should be an ECW only show and just have them go at it, every match extreme rules.

I think Big Show will be the first to get eliminated(he'll also be the last to enter), then Sabu will get eliminated second when Test hits him with the big boot through a chair, then Knox will somehow get into the ring and beat the shit out of Punk, seeting him up to be pinned, I'm thinking an RVD frog splash, then RVD gets up, and Lashley spears him through one of the glass holding chambers, Tests comes from behind and hits Lashley with a chair, then Test tries to get Lashey into the Ace cutter, Lasley counters and gets Test in the dominater onto the steel floor and pins him, then RVD dives off the top rope and is caught by Lashey who dominates him onto a steel chair to win the title, heyman jumps into the Chamber to count the 123 and screw RVD yet again, then it is revealed that Heyman and Lashley have been in cahoots all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back