OFFICIAL bullshit about movies thread

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
figure movies could have their own general spam thread, not just TDK. Movies in general, new ones when they come out, bullshit about old ones. The fuck ever.

Pineapple express exceeded my expectations by a huge margin. That movie was fucking hilarious

"just sit ya lil sexy self down and WATCH yaself get killed"

im SO saying that to the next girl I have sex with LOL

motherfucker, what did I just get done saying :lmao:

and yea man that shit was REALLY funny. And actually a pretty decent movie. It kinda reminds me of a white stoner version of Friday. I really thought it was that good

Cool, this I gotta see...*plans trip to Cinema*

10 bucks that this thread will eventually get more replies than the entire movie section.

yea figured it was a good idea. I dont feel like writing full reveiws and shit. but its easy to come here and say a sentance like "PE was badass, way funnier than I thought"

I still want to see Pineapple Express and Tropic Thunder. I also want to watch SummerSlam in theatres, but none of my friends watch wretling anymore, it's too fake for them, morons (funny thing is they watched before and liked it, but now it's not cool because UFC is real yo, they fight for real).

yo bish theys fight fo reel.

zif they showed in in theatres I would totally go. The last of my Wrestling watching crew is leaving for Iraq this afternoon, so the NorCal civic arena will be pretty empty sunday night :(

Ya, wrestling in the theatres is pretty damn cool. It's nice to watch wrestling with people who actually react and not just say, "i knew that would happen, SO FAKE AND PREDICTABLE, UFC UFC UFC"

Pineapple Express was hilarious. It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be, but I liked it, and the more I think about it, the more I like it. It's goofy and absurd, but man is it hilarious!

And NorCal, there are a lot of lines from the movie you could during sex. Course, most of them require nicknaming you penis.

The Monkey's out of the bottle.

Pandora doesn't go back into the box. He only comes out.

I'm gonna kill tha fuck outta yo ass!

After sex, if she refuses to cuddle, you can say "I may look tough, but I got a lot of feelings... and you just hurt every one of em.

War is upon you! Prepare to suck the cock of karma!

And my personal favorite...

You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucker!!

Yeah, that's one's funny.

I'm looking forward to Tropic Thunder, I just need some time to go see it. I'm working all weekend, and I don't find out my schedule for next week until Sunday. Fortunately, I'm getting a nice fat paycheck tomorrow, so I should be able to pay for groceries, gas bill, AND still go to the movies some time next week. Then I'll just need to get around to seeing Step Brothers, see Hamlet 2 when that comes out, and my Summer Movie Checklist will be completed.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall is one of the best movies I've seen all year, and the funniest movie I've seen in ages.

"Dracula's Lament" rules.

Redbelt is one of the best fighting films in the last five years. Actually Redbelt was the only good fight movie in the last five years. David Mammet was always good as writer and directing. Chiwetel Ejiofor was excellent and definitely kept you involved through out the whole film. There is the other film called Scorpion. Its a foreign film, so I'm not really sure who the actors are. On the other hand the fight scenes reminded me of Redbelt. Mostly because they were so realistic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFrHNaq-6qE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI0guJ7apcE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back