[Official] Bret Hart Campaign Headquarters

Well he at least has 299 points. Anyone know how many people Shocky asked?
everyone who's on Staff and these people

'The Great' Milenko, Bret Harthan, fromthesouth, justinsayne, mysterio_fan, NightShiftLegend, NoFate007, RVDgurl, TM Punk, Y 2 Jake

That list is highly questionable, if I do say so myself. No Brian? No TRK? I used to think fromthesouth was just like the rest of you, before it turned out he was awesome. I'd also estimate RVDGurl's will be full of no name indie wrestlers who I'm now going to have to look up just so I can ensure names from my list - Shockmaster, Underfaker, Ahmed Johnson - advance.

That list is highly questionable, if I do say so myself. No Brian? No TRK? I used to think fromthesouth was just like the rest of you, before it turned out he was awesome. I'd also estimate RVDGurl's will be full of no name indie wrestlers who I'm now going to have to look up just so I can ensure names from my list - Shockmaster, Underfaker, Ahmed Johnson - advance.
When I clicked on the PM that was the name of all the people he sent it to

I'm supporting Ricky Steamboat. The rest of you should pick a lesser know wrestler too. It would just be more fun that way.

Ricky Steamboat is well known. However, he's not likely to win. The real achievement is getting a wrestler further than they were going to without your help. Best example being IC25 and Vader.

heart4a.gif

=/=

steamboat.jpg

After reading Hart's autobiography, I could never in good conscience support him in anything. Why people still believe that Hart got a rough deal in the world of professional wrestling is beyond my understanding. In my opinion, he got what he deserved (save for the kick to the head by Goldberg...I would never wish that on anyone).

After reading Hart's autobiography, I could never in good conscience support him in anything. Why people still believe that Hart got a rough deal in the world of professional wrestling is beyond my understanding. In my opinion, he got what he deserved (save for the kick to the head by Goldberg...I would never wish that on anyone).

Because he is a truly honest man?

Bret has been on a roll lately around here. While I don't think he'll take this, I could certainly see a final four run for him before he loses to someone worthy like Hogan or Flair.

COme on people we need to keep this going strong. Bret needs to win this.

Arguably one of his best matches ever and my personal favorite: Bret Hart Vs SCSA at WrestleMania 13. enjoy.

[youtube]bz_AqTarveE[/youtube]
[youtube]ijKuLsZFMoA&[/youtube]
[youtube]iTZ-lllxb-Q&[/youtube]
[youtube]1tdCt5ak12k&[/youtube]
[youtube]qd2T7fgWKCY&[/youtube]
[youtube]xDj8jn_SgxM&[/youtube]

Feel free to post oyur favortie Bret Hart matches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads