Mr.Perfect Curt Hennig Campaign Headquaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
perfect.jpg

American Wrestling Association
AWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
AWA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Scott Hall

Future of Wrestling
FOW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
i-Generation Superstars of Wrestling
i-Generation Heavyweight Championship (2 times)

Main Event Championship Wrestling
MECW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

Pacific Northwest Wrestling

NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Larry Hennig (1) and Buddy Rose (1)

Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI Most Improved Wrestler of the Year (1987)
PWI ranked him # 9 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1993

World Championship Wrestling
WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Barry Windham

World Wrestling Council
WWC Universal Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment
WWF Intercontinental Championship (2 times)
WWE Hall of Fame (Class of 2007)

Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards
Most Improved (1983)

The greatest wrestler to never win the wwe championship...dont give your support to a man like Bret Hart or Stonecold or Hogan. Give it to the Perfect Darkhorse...MR PERFECT CURT HENNIG!

I will be voting for Mr Perfect don't you worry. he would be in my top five for sure. The only time i won't vote for him is when he faces HBK. Mr Perfect is underrated on this forum, and it would be great to see him win.

I will be voting for Mr Perfect don't you worry. he would be in my top five for sure. The only time i won't vote for him is when he faces HBK. Mr Perfect is underrated on this forum, and it would be great to see him win.

thanks for the support definetly extremely unerrated greatest to never win a world championship for sure....anyway im glad i have ur backing on this sparky.your my favorite aussie.

some videos for the people who don't know mr perfect

His entrance video
[youtube]dkCUdyrTeso[/youtube]

A promo
[youtube]dkCUdyrTeso[/youtube]
Just for fun
[youtube]nSrk4yNEMhk[/youtube]
A match or two
[youtube]ltzHvox9e5o[/youtube]
[youtube]RMlrFml_5gE[/youtube]
Now these might not be the best matches he has but it sure shows you that what Mr perfect does, He does Perfectly. It wasn't only Wrestling he was perfect at,
[youtube]g2_y_bh-p0Y&feature=PlayList&p=16B25342E785C4A6[/youtube]

This year vote Perfectly, vote Mr Perfect

I like Mr Perfect, even though he has actually won a world title, the AWA championship was a world title. But Sparky, grace us with his best match. Mr. Perfect vs Bret Hart. Then again, that is Mr. Perfect's best match, not Bret Harts:). Bret Hart>Mr. Perfect. Although I'll give Mr. Perfect some support.

I like Mr Perfect, even though he has actually won a world title, the AWA championship was a world title. But Sparky, grace us with his best match. Mr. Perfect vs Bret Hart. Then again, that is Mr. Perfect's best match, not Bret Harts:). Bret Hart>Mr. Perfect. Although I'll give Mr. Perfect some support.

I fixed it

[youtube]2h6k8fOMpgA[/youtube]

[youtube]SvPR8OXs0oA(part[/youtube]

[youtube]KnnDlTDEEhs[/youtube]

[youtube]bvyXDLQPQeQ[/youtube]

Hennig vs Santana-(IC title finals)

[youtube]1bsAeyj8QA[/youtube]

Hennig vs Hart(IC title SS 1991)

[youtube]TifyCc8i-y8[/youtube]
(part 1)

[youtube]PCO_FIeCx54[/youtube]
(part 2)

Some more Great matches.

Hennig will have my backing for the majority of the tournament. I remember him being the total package of the WWF when I first started watching wrestling. He'll always remain one of my favourite performers.

One thing which really surprised me about Hennig was how strong he was. He was built, but never would I have thought he'd manage to Perfectplex someone the size of The Giant back in WCW.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AhEszfKqQKs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AhEszfKqQKs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Hennig also had some really great tag matches in Japan with Bockwinkle, this one being my favourite:

Another great match, with Ronnie Garvin from 1989:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HEO-460Q9qQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HEO-460Q9qQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lzLkaxzwY2I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lzLkaxzwY2I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Hennig is easily one of the best all rounders of all time. Savage, and maybe Sting would challange him to that title but it is an honour to Hennig that his name is spoken in the same brethe as two of the biggest wrestlers in history. Hennig was the best wrestler never to become a world champion in my opinion (excluding the AWA title of course).

He truely was a great wrestler, a great seller, a fantastic mic worker, and an amazing storyteller. It is unforuntate his career was overshaddowed my Hogan, Sting, Flair, and Savages acomplishments. Even later in his career he was overshadowed by Bret, and HBK and then buried in WCW. If there is anyone that deserves a shot at going far in this tournament it is Hennig. He may not be as popular as some of the big names in this tournament but he is every bit as good, and I will be voting for him until he comes up agaisnt a wrestling colossus like Hogan or Austin.

Hennig is easily one of the best all rounders of all time. Savage, and maybe Sting would challange him to that title but it is an honour to Hennig that his name is spoken in the same brethe as two of the biggest wrestlers in history. Hennig was the best wrestler never to become a world champion in my opinion (excluding the AWA title of course).

He truely was a great wrestler, a great seller, a fantastic mic worker, and an amazing storyteller. It is unforuntate his career was overshaddowed my Hogan, Sting, Flair, and Savages acomplishments. Even later in his career he was overshadowed by Bret, and HBK and then buried in WCW. If there is anyone that deserves a shot at going far in this tournament it is Hennig. He may not be as popular as some of the big names in this tournament but he is every bit as good, and I will be voting for him until he comes up agaisnt a wrestling colossus like Hogan or Austin.

Phenomenal campaign hard everywhere for Mr. Perfect guys as a tribute to this mans career and life. Let's win this one for Perfect.

Err no, it's talent. Brian Knobbs is supposed to be a good friend, but he wasn't pushed nowhere near as much as Beefcake, Hogan wouldn't show favouritism.

No need to vote for Perfect because he's dead. This is the perfect tribute to pay the guy.

[youtube]dmUTxAOGOng[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back